Pool hottub

One Direction Imagines &&' Preferences

HARRY:You and Harry were at his dad's cabin just having a relaxing weekend."Hey babe?"Harry groaned wrapping his arms around your waist from behind."Yesss?"you said curious about his motives."Wanna go in the hot tub?"he said and gripped your bum, you turned and faced him."Harry!I didn't pack a swimsuit!"you squealed as he pulled you close again."Neither did I"he whispered in your ear.You sighed and he knew he had you."Fine"you said and he dragged you outside.He quickly tore of his own clothes wearing his birthday suit and climbed into the hot tub.He was watching you intently waiting for you to undress.You sighed again stripped quickly to get it over with.He applauded you as you stepped into the warm water."Joining the dark side are we?"he said and winked.You scooted over and palmed his manhood.He gasped and his eyes widened "I am the dark side"you whispered and started kissing down his neck.He groaned and you started massaging him down there.You felt him getting harder and you smirked against his skin.He moved his hands to your waist and moved you onto his lap."Enough foreplay babe.I need you"he said and thrusted inside of you.You screamed in pleasure and pain as he kept going not allowing you to adjust. You gripped his shoulders as he kept his hands on your waist holding you in place as he thrusted harder."God fuck Harry!"you moaned "You feel so good babe!"he grunted as you rocked your hips in sync with his thrusts.You could feel you stomach tighten."Harry! Harry!Harry! I'm cumm-"you screamed as you came onto him and he came seconds after.You put your forehead on his chest as you tried to catch your breath."Up for round two babe?"he said rubbing your clit.You laughed,that cheeky boy.

ZAYN:You and Zayn were just a couple of hormones crazed trouble making teenagers in love.It was summer and it was hot.So Zayn had the idea of pool jumping houses.You agreed and got ready quick as you both looked for houses with pools.You found one and nobody was home so you climbed over the fence."It looks pretty deep"you said worried since both of you couldn't swim. "Not as deep as I am gonna be inside of you"he whispered in your ear."In your dreams Zayn.I'm not doing you here."you said He smiled and attacked you both of you falling in the pool.You quickly surfaced to the top mad but slightly amused. Zayn was infront of you and you splashed him."I guess it's not too deep"you said and winked.He pulled you closer and his hard-on touched your thigh.He was playing with your bikini bottoms and looked at you pleadingly. "Okay Zayn let's fuck"you said already horny.He smiled getting rid of your bottoms as you pulled his trunks down.You wrapped your legs around him as he pushed in slowly making you moan.He covered your mouth with his "Gotta.be.quiet.babe."he said in between kisses.He thrusted forcefully and you moaned against his mouth.He kept going and going as you both moaned into eachothers mouths.You heard a car drive up,"Fuck" Zayn said and you both jumped out of the pool grabbing your bottoms and running as fast you can laughing."I'm not done with you yet"he said and kissed your nose.

NIALL:He'd brought you on tour with him and you were both excited about it.However Paul would not let you stay in the same hotel room.You were mindlessly flipping through channels when you got a text from Niall "Meet me at the indoor pool.Be dressed ;)" you smiled and got up quickly getting dressed and heading down.It was late at night so you knew it be closed.Yet there was Niall waiting for you in his trunks."Whatcha got planned for tonight Niall?"you said giggling but stopped when he kissed you forcefully shoving his tongue in your mouth."You know I can't handle being without you for long babe."he said his voice husky.You were both in the pool making out touching eachother everywhere.Both of you removed your bottoms and he thrusted inside of making you yelp in surprise."Oooh Niall!"you said running you hands through his wet hair.He put one of your nipples in his mouth sucking and nibbling on it.He kept thrusting making you moan louder."Dont stop babe! Please!"you moaned and he kissed you"Come on babe.Cum for me"he said looking at you thrusting harder.Your walls tightened around him as you came all over him and he followed soon after you."I love you Y/N"he sighed"I love you too Niall"you said an he ended up staying in your room for round 2 ;)

Page 2 of 2
LOUIS:You and Louis were in a hotel room for your 1 year anniversary."Louis this is amazing!"you said looking at the room which looked way bigger than your flat."Not as amazing as you are"he said kissing your neck.You moaned as he kissed your sweet spot.He pulled the zipper down on your dress letting it fall to your feet as you stepped out of your dress and heels.You took off Louis' clothes quickly and he picked you bridal style and carried you to the bathroom."mmmm Lou why are we in the bathroom?"you moaned as he kissed your neck."For this" he said turning on the water and setting on the jets in the tub.You smiled and he kissed you.You both go in once the tub was full you sat in the water with him."I want this night to be about you babe"he whispered in your ear as he rubbed you thigh.You moaned as kissed your neck.He moved his fingers to your womanhood and started playing with your clit.Your breath hitched as he kept rubbing and adding pressure to it.He stuck in one of his long fingers inside of you while he kept his thumb on your clit.He curled his finger inside of you making you squirm."You like that sweetheart?"he asked and you moaned in response."God Louis I need you inside me!"you said"Ask and you shall receive"he said and pulled you over to him thrusting inside you and not stopping.You smiled and moaned happily at how great he felt."Yes Louis Yes!"you screamed rocking your hips against him.You came first causing water to overflow from the sides.Louis kept going making you cum until he finally came."Happy anniversary,love"he said out of breath and you kissed him smiling.

LIAM:You and Liam had been fighting a lot for stupid reasons.This fight had been so stressful that you left outside to go into the hot tub and relax."Mind if I join?"you heard Liam say.You looked up and saw how guilty he looked.You shrugged and he got in.He pulled you close kissing your cheek."I'm sorry,love.I was being stupid"he said.You leaned into him "I was being stupid too"you said and he stroked your shoulder.He started kissing you neck and you felt turned on."Liam I already forgave you"you moaned but he kept going.He moved so that you were straddling him.You started pulling his trunks down as he did the same for your bottoms.He slowly pushed himself inside of you.You moaned softly as he kissed the top of your chest.He gently moved in and out letting you enjoy every second of the pleasure he was giving you."Liam"you moaned and ran your hands through his hair making it wet.He kept going and you felt a knot in your stomach so you started moving faster.Liam started moaning and holding tighter onto your waist."I love you Y/N!" he grunted as you both came at the same time."I love you too Liam"you said out breath.It was a pretty magical night.