Chapter 7: Treacherous Swine

Tommy had finally made it to the Ocean Beach Marina and drove into the parking lot. He hopped out and took a look at the ocean view, in which the water was stagnant and the ocean was serene. He saw the colonel's yacht up ahead and made his way to the docks.

He entered the yacht to find that there were three people on board: a waitress, a sailor, and Colonel Cortez himself, who was sitting at the table and just noticed Tommy approaching him.

"Mr. Vercetti," Colonel Cortez greeted him.

"Colonel," Tommy replied.

"Thank you for coming," Cortez told him. "Please sit." He offered Tommy a plate of lobster. "Lobster?"

"No... thanks," Tommy replied, taking a seat. He disliked seafood, as they reminded him of his own bad experiences in the water, aside from the taste as well.

"I'm ashamed to admit that one of the causes of our mutual problem appears to have been the loose tongue of a man I used to trust," Cortez explained verbosely. "I've been carrying Gonzalez for years, but now his incompetence reaches new heights! It is only right that you kill Gonzalez... "

"Did he do it?" Tommy asked. "It's the money that's important to me."

"For this kindness I'll reward you," Cortez responded, "and then we will find your money together. He will be at his Penthouse, half drunk probably. Use this..." Cortez was offered a chainsaw by one of his assistants and handed it to Tommy.

Tommy didn't say a word. He took the chainsaw and rose out of his seat. He exited the yacht and ran to his Infernus, which he hopped inside and started the engine of. He slowly reversed and put the vehicle on drive, driving away and out onto the road. He was now on the hunt of a treacherous swine and was determined to get back at the rat for blabbing the deal out to the person responsible for ambushing the deal in the beginning.

Tommy drove through Washington Beach and made his way through Vice Point. He was so determined to bring down the swine that he didn't stop unless there were red lights on the traffic lights. He finally made his way to the apartment building and stopped to a park. Tommy reached for the chainsaw and exited the car, preparing himself to hunt down his target.

The treacherous swine Tommy was sent to murder was Gonzales, and he was chatting with one of his allies outside on the top balcony. Tommy activated the chainsaw and held it in front of him, prepared to do Gonzalez in.

"I'm going to shut that big mouth of yours, ya fat fuck!" Tommy growled, hoisting the chainsaw in front of her prepared to do Gonzalez in.

Gonzalez cried out in surprise. "He's got a blade!" he shrieked.

"Stop running you fat slimeball!" Tommy roared as he began to chase Gonzalez.

"Go away from me, you cheap bastard!" Gonzalez shrieked once again, running for his life.

He headed straight out back inside the apartment and ran down the stairs inside, with Tommy trailing behind

"Oh sweet Jesus, I've wasted my life and my looks!" Gonzalez screamed fearfully. He continued running down the stairs and made it to the bottom.

"Stand still and I'll make it quick!" Tommy growled, trailing behind.

Gonzalez had just exited the building and was running away, flailing his arms around as if he was calling for help. "I pay you double, Tommy, DOUBLE!" Gonzalez shouted, pleading for his life. He was very scared.

"Quit your squealing, no one fucking cares, fatso!" Tommy shouted.

He was much quicker and a lot more athletic than Gonzalez. So the latter never stood a chance to either fight back or escape. Tommy was closing in on the former right-hand man of Cortez. As he was just right behind Gonzalez, Tommy then raised the chainsaw right above him, ready to slice him to pieces.

Gonzalez looked up just in time to see the murderous, Italian-American Liberty City mobster about to slice him. "No!" Gonzalez cried out in fear. "No! NOOOOOOO... "

His final words. Tommy finally dropped the chainsaw to Gonzalez and sliced it through his stomach, eviscerating him painfully. Tommy watched as Gonzalez dropped to the ground, his intestines were sliced and pulled out of his abdomen. Gonzales was breathing heavily, and he began to wheeze as he struggled to catch his breath. Blood rapidly ran down his stomach and squirted out through his mouth as well. Gonzalez was dying a slow and painful death, and Tommy was watching sadistically.

"That'll teach you to run that fat fucking mouth of yours, asshole!" Tommy snarled callously as Gonzalez slowly died from his wounds. The Liberty City native watched callously as he stared down at the squealer's bloody corpse.

Just then, he heard police sirens. Tommy dropped the chainsaw and ran to his Infernus. He hopped inside his vehicle and started the engine. Tommy stomped hard onto the gas pedal and rode around the city in search of a Paint 'n' Spray shop. He looked in his rear-view mirror to see the police cars trailing behind him. So he picked up the speed and rode around the street to shake them all.

He finally made it to the Paint 'n' Spray shop and ran into the garage. The police cars, oblivious to Tommy's hiding spot, rolled past the Paint 'n' Spray, and the garage just opened as Tommy slowly back out.

As Tommy returned onto the road, he heard the cellphone in his pocket ring and pulled it out of his pocket to answer it.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Is this Mr. Teal?" he heard a man with a French accent ask.

"No," Tommy answered. "Mr. Teal won't be back. He decided to bury himself alive to get out of this gritty shithole disguised as a beautiful beach city."

"Ah, a man with witty, dark humor, I see," the French man said. "May I ask who this is speaking?"

"Vercetti," Tommy replied.

"Vercetti?" the French man asked. "Wait, you're the guy involved in that drug deal at the docks the other day?!"

"Yeah," Tommy answered. "Why?"

"Just get to the payphone over at Washington Beach," the French man told him. "It's right in front of the Washington Mall. I will explain everything there!"

Tommy heard the man hang up and just continued driving. If the man knew exactly who he was, then it must have been serious.