Chapter 59: Meet the Strippers

With four business assets purchased, Tommy decided that it was time to take a break for the week, which he spent on participating in participating in street races, at the shooting range, and he even learned how to fly a helicopter with the help of Lance. Of course, today was the day to get back to business. Sonny was waiting on Tommy to come up good with the dough to send to him and the rest of the Forelli family.

So Tommy drove through the town of Ocean Beach to find another asset to purchase, and came across the Pole Position Club. He decided that maybe he could invest in some good money for the place as well. Tommy pulled to a park on front and walked through the entrance of the Pole Position Club.

Tommy looked around to find the inside was replete with colorful ceiling lights and strippers dressed in skimpy outfits dancing on stage around the poles. The song "All Night Long" by Mary Jane was playing in the background. There were men throwing their money to the women as the latter continued dancing.

Tommy then looked to his right to see an African-American pimp about four feet tall wearing dark shades, a blue suit, and a matching hat on top approaching him.

"Welcome to the Pole Position Club, player," the midget told Tommy. "Johnny Parkinson at your service. But you can just call me the Love Giant."

"Love Giant?" Tommy asked, staring at him from above. He stood two feet taller than the pimp. "What giant?"

The Love Giant just chuckled at Tommy's snide remark. "Not by height," he told Tommy. "The "giant" part comes from my big beautiful heart for the ladies. See unlike many other pimps, I treat my women here with respect and dignity. I never get physical with them."

"It's pretty difficult for you to even try," Tommy replied facetiously.

Love Giant laughed some more. "Seriously, player," he finally said, sounding more serious this time around, "do you want to continue making jokes about a brother's height, or do you want to have fun with the ladies around here?"

"I'm here to purchase the place," Tommy answered. "I'd figure this would be another one of my businesses that I will be here to take over."

"Wait!" Love Giant cried out, taking a harder look at Tommy. "I know who you are! You that Vercetti fella who just became the new ruler of the city!"

"Wow," Tommy cheered sarcastically. "You do recognize me after all."

"Well there's no need to ask me twice," Love Giant told him, "because any businessman who's willing to push his hardest to take over this city deserves to own a place this fancy. So you do me a few tasks and just maybe we'll talk about the upcoming income."

"Don't see any reason not to," Tommy said. "You let me buy this place out of your hands and I'll do whatever task you give me."

"Splendid!" Love Giant cheered in glee. "This place is all yours, Mr. Vercetti."

So Tommy purchased the Pole Position Club for $30,000, and his first task was to pick up a few strippers in different areas around the city. Love Giant guided Tommy to his white Limousine.

"Now here are where each girl is staying at," Love Giant told Tommy, handing him a list. "I'd figure since you know your way around here, you should have no problems locating their residence."

"Not at all," Tommy replied. "They'll be here as soon as possible."

So Tommy hopped into the limousine and started the engine, making his way down the road. The first stripper he had to pick up was Yvette, who was staying at a house in Vice Point. So Tommy drove through Ocean Beach and made his way through Washington Beach, driving down the long road leading to Vice Point, where Tommy made a left turn at the suburban area. There, he saw Yvette, an African-American girl with a large Afro wearing black lingerie, waiting by one of the houses and honked the horn.

Yvette ran up to the limousine and hopped inside the passenger's seat. The next stripper to pick up was named Eleanor, and she was hanging at Downtown. So Tommy made a U-turn and drove straight down the road, making a left turn on the intersection and driving straight ahead until he reached the long road to the left leading to Prawn Island and taking the bridge leading to Downtown, where he found a blond girl wearing a blue bikini who slightly resembled Madonna. She was Eleanor alright, and she hopped inside the limousine.

The final stripper to pick up was Irene, and she was in Little Havana. So Tommy continued driving and made a left turn on the long road. He continued driving straight down until he finally made it to the end of the road, where he turned left on Little Havana. Tommy drove through the small city in search of the stripper and finally came across her. Irene appeared to be a voluptuous Latina woman with a small waist and huge behind supported with wide hips. She had on a red bikini and black high heels and entered the limousine. With all three strippers picked up, Tommy then drove through the small town and drove straight down to the long road at the end, making a right turn at the process.

Tommy then made a left turn on the bridge that lead to Ocean Beach and rode through the city, where he saw the Pole Position Club up ahead. Tommy parked in front of the building, and he and the three strippers hopped out of the vehicle just in time for Love Giant to walk out of the building.

"Welcome to the party, ladies!" Love Giant told them all. "Get ready to get some money thrown your way! I promise you that every man in this joint will be desperate enough to reward you with enough dough to shake your money maker."

He let out a loud chuckle as Tommy walked inside along with him. So far, he had completed his first task for the former owner of the strip club and was expecting more work to increase his income. For now, he decided it wouldn't hurt for him to take a small break from business and enjoy himself inside for a few more hours.