Chapter 46: Psycho Killer

As Tommy finally made it to the front of the V-Rock Recording Studio building, he parked the Angel up front, hopped off, and removed his helmet. He set the helmet against the handlebars and walked inside the building.

Tommy made it inside the recording studio to see what the band was up to this time. The gig was about to start in the next two hours, and Tommy wanted to make sure the band was prepared for their imminent performance. Mitch and his gang were expecting their show to happen and ready to protect anyone who attempts to sabotage the concert.

Tommy walked inside to see the band members of Love Fist and Kent Paul inside, with the latter sitting on top of the counter.

"Tommy, man," Paul cheered, clapping slightly. "Am I glad to see you!"

"What's going on?" Tommy asked, looking around.

"Bad vibes, Tommy... " Jezz chimed in, cringing a little bit.

"Aye, I'm not joking," Percy added, stepping up to Tommy. "It's heavy stuff man, heavy you know?"

"There's this cat, we hardly know him, but he knows us," Jezz explained. "Like this cat. Knows all about us. Knows that Willy likes his ladies' underwear, eh! Or that Percy likes Duran Duran!"

"Shut up ye fool," Percy snapped, his face blushing with embarrassment. "Just 'cause Jezz bangs sheep. It's a love rocket thing, you know?"

"Oi shut it!" Dick told him.

"Yeah, the love rocket thing, right," Jezz continued. "But listen, this cat...

"Yeh, yeh," Paul interrupted curtly. "The guy, he wants Love Fist dead. Dead, Tommy. Love Fist gone. You know what they say, the good die young. But Tommy, you gotta save Love Fist!"

"We got a signing in two hours," Jezz added, "and I think... "

"And the boys think the stalker's gonna try some monkey business there," Paul finished the sentence.

Tommy walked out shaking his head in confusion without saying a word. Why did the psycho wanted to kill the members of Love Fist? What has the band ever did to him? And when and how long had they been dealing with him?

Whatever the reason was, Tommy knew he had to keep him from murdering the band members, otherwise there wouldn't be a show to attend, as well as the audience demanding a refund. There was no way the gig was getting canceled or postponed.

Tommy saw a red limousine for Love Fist parked outside of the street and walked up to it. The psycho was staying over at the Rock City record store just straight down the road for the signing event. So Tommy hopped inside the limousine and started the engine.

The bright white lights continued to glisten around Downtown. The neon colored lights on the front of several buildings brightened vividly. Even the vehicles driving on the road had flamboyant colors and ostentatious designs. It was like driving around a pinball machine minus the ball.

Tommy put the vehicle on drive and drove straight down the road. All the way on the end, he took a glimpse of the Rock City store up ahead and parked up front. The building had the title of the record store flashing with bright neon lights. Inside was a bright yellow light shining around the area surrounded by it.

There were a number of beautiful women wearing skimpy clothing around in front of the record store, and Tommy watched as one of them was incongruous to the other ladies. The blonde one wearing a pink jacket, a blue top inside, a black leather skirt, white pantyhose, and red knee-high boots looked much taller and broader.

Tommy shook his head, Seriously, what's up with these guys crossdressing these days? he thought. Are the '80s the decade where almost every guy lose their virility? Why don't they just get a sex change?

Just them the blonde pulled out a pistol and pointed at the security guard. "I'll see Love Fist burn!" he growled in a Scottish accent. "Love Fist ruined my life!"

It was clear to Tommy. The blonde crossdresser was the psycho after Love Fist, and Tommy watched as he hopped inside a parked black Sentinel and rode away.

Tommy followed the vehicle through Downtown, making many sharp turns along the roadways of the city. The limousine wasn't as quick as the Sentinel the crossdresser was driving. So Tommy could only afford to focus on acceleration rather than speed.

And that's how he managed to catch up to the crossdresser. While the crossdresser kept on loosing control of his vehicle due to driving frantically, Tommy was able to keep his focus and drove straight towards him. The chase around the city lasted for a good two minutes until the two drove straight down a road leading up north to the Ammu-Nation store up ahead.

By the time Tommy finally closed in, the two vehicles had already arrived by the Ammu-Nation building, and Tommy rammed the psycho's vehicle so hard that it dented the side doors on the left side as it crashed into the wall

The Sentinel was half totaled and smoking as it came to a stop, and Tommy hopped out to walk towards the totaled car. The psycho inside was not moving and lay with his eyes closed on the driver's seat and his head tilted to his right. Blood was trickling from the side of his head. His lips were busted. He didn't seem as if he was breathing. Tommy had presumably killed the psycho and decided to just walk away.

He ain't getting out of there alive, he thought. I'll just let him slowly bleed to death.

So Tommy returned to the limousine and hopped back inside. He started the engine and decided to drive back to the V-Rock Recording Studio to inform Paul and the band the satisfying news. So Tommy backed up back onto the middle of the road and drove straight down to meet up with the band back at the V-Rock Recording Studios.