Chapter 85: Everybody Wants To Rule the Town

Today was finally the day! After everything Tommy had gone through, from being ambushed by Diaz's gang to encountering multiple gangs to purchasing assets, he finally had enough of the money and drugs to send back to Sonny. It would finally get Sonny off his back and have him continue ruling Vice City.

So as Tommy got dressed in his gray pinstriped suit with a pale purple shirt and gray loafers. He entered the office and grabbed the three briefcases under. Tommy then made his way through the exit and walked down the stairs.

He walked over to the Infernus that was parked behind the garage and hopped inside. Tommy then started the engine and slowly drove out through the driveway, making a right turn on Starfish Island from the exit.

Tommy drove straight down the road and through the bridge leading to Washington Beach. Tommy made a left turn to get to the Vercetti Gambling Lounge and stopped to a park inside the parking lot. Tommy then hopped out of his vehicle and walked over to the building.

As Tommy walked inside, he saw that the place was still packed, and many patrons were enjoying the gambling games as well. He walked up to the elevator and hopped on. Tommy took it to the 30th floor and exited it as it stopped just there.

Tommy slowly entered the office just in time to hear his phone on the desk ring. Sonny had definitely called and was expecting Tommy to come up with the dough. So Tommy walked over to the desk, set the briefcases down, took a seat in the chair behind the desk, and put the phone on speaker.

"I'm here, Sonny," Tommy answered.

"Tommy," Sonny replied. "I was definitely hoping to hear from you. I know how hard you worked your ass out there to rise up on top of your own. So anyways, you got my money?"

"I got your money, Sonny," Tommy told him, "and I got the kgs of coke to go along with it as well."

"Great work, Tommy!" Sonny told him. "I knew you'd pull through. It took you a while, but you finally did it."

"Hey, when I said you had my personal assurance, I meant every word, Sonny," Tommy responded. "You think I'd spend fifteen years behind bars and got out just to sit back and wait for some miracle to happen? There's no room for expecting heroes to come save the day. It's a dog eat dog world in this shithole we call the earth."

"And that's what I like about you, Tommy," Sonny told him. "You're very determined and thoughtful. I appreciate your reliability, Tommy. You did good. Now my boys had just arrived at the airport waiting for you to give them the cash. So you drive over there and hand them the money and the drugs."

"I'll be there," Tommy told him.

"I'll be waiting," Sonny replied, and he hung the phone up.

Tommy grabbed the three briefcases and jumped out of his seat. He strolled out of the office and headed to the elevator, which he took to the bottom of the floor. Once there, Tommy walked out of the building and entered his Infernus at the parking lot.. Tommy started the engine and rode away onto the road.

Tommy headed straight to the bridge leading to Starfish Island and continued driving straight through the road until he rode through the other bridge and made a right turn on the long road at the end. Tommy drove straight down the long road and made a left turn at the street of Little Havana. He drove straight and made another right turn on the end of the road, driving straight down and making another left on the next turn of the road.

But before he could reach the airport, he finally remembered Earnest's advice of one of his friends stabbing him in the back, and since he had been ambushed before, he had to make sure he didn't make this mistake again. So he warily drove around the Escobar International Airport to make sure this wasn't the case. He turned out to make the right decision, because while there were the Forelli gangsters standing at the front of the airport, he also found more of the Forelli family creeping through the windows inside.