Chapter 72: Martha's Mugshot

Luckily for Tommy, the fuel only ran out right when he approached the side of the jetty behind the InterGlobal Films Studios. Tommy exited the plane and made his way up to the studio.

As Tommy made his way inside the studio, he walked all the way up to the D Stage building up ahead. Inside was Steve filming Candy as a shot of the pornstar having intercourse with a co-performer doggy style. Tommy walked over to Steve to strike a conversation with him.

"OK, what's the problem now?" Tommy groaned.

"Sshhhh!" Steve shushed, still watching Candy pleasure herself. "Well, after his close-encounter with the nympho invaders, our hero finds himself unable to think of anything but this huge phallic mountain - and that's when I want to do the scene with the vat of mashed potatoes, but then we, uh... "

"I don't give a crap about that!" Tommy interrupted, sounding rather annoyed of Steve's discussion about the film's plot leading up to the scene that was being shot now.

He then turned to Candy, who had briefly stopped her intercourse with her co-performer. "J - just keep going, keep going," Tommy told Candy, and the latter continued her intercourse. Tommy then turned back to Steve. "You mentioned something about some legal problem on the phone?"

"Congressman Alex Shrub has jumped on the pre-election bandwagon," Steve finally replied as he jumped out of his seat. "He's going after the puritan vote. Rumors are he's gonna support measures to restrict, shall we say, the more fleshy aspects of this nation's great entertainment industry."

"Great!" Tommy replied. He then turned to Candy, who was still pleasuring herself. "Candy! You know Shrub. You guys get up to anything kinky?" Tommy asked her.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!" Candy answered as she reached the climax of the scene. "Yes yes yes YES, Ooohh!"

Tommy just stared back mesmerized. Steve then turned to the cameraman. "Please - tell me you got that!" he told the cameraman in curiosity.

"Was that part of the, uh... Or was she talking to...?" Tommy stammered as he asked Steve.

"Hey I can never tell," Steve admitted. "Anyway...You're probably best following her after the shoot, see if she'll lead you to their new love nest."

"You got a camera?" Tommy asked Steve.

"Yeah," Steve told him. He turned back to the cameraman. "Give him a camera!"

So the cameraman turned around and headed inside the other room in search of the camera. After several seconds, the cameraman finally arrived and handed Tommy a camera. Tommy accepted the camera in his arms and walked out of the room.

Tommy saw that there was a gray Sparrow resting right next to a blue spaceship outside. So Tommy ran to the Sparrow, hopped inside, and started its engine. He then used the lever to descend gradually from the ground until he was about 100 feet above the ground. Tommy had to remember how to fly a helicopter after Lance taught him last month.

Tommy then turned the Sparrow around and accelerated forward southeast through Vice Point right on time to find Candy entering a white limousine. Tommy had to be discreet. So he followed the limousine and kept his distance so no one would suspect they were getting followed.

Tommy stealthily followed the limousine all the way to the Vice City Penthouse, which stopped up front as Candy herself stepped out and made her way into the penthouse.

Tommy then flew above the penthouse and saw Candy meeting Alex Shrub on the patio on top of the roof. Alex had on nothing but a black pair of women's underwear, black pantyhose, and black high heels.

Man, the '80s just keeps getting weirder, Tommy thought.

"Hey!" Candy called to Alex, slowly approaching him.

"Uh Candy, can you call me Martha?" Alex asked Candy

"Oh Alex - I mean Martha," Candy corrected herself. "Whatever you say... "

This was now Tommy's chance. He needed three photographs of Alex Shrub with Candy used for blackmail. So Tommy lowered the Sparrow onto the road and exited out. The propellers stopped spinning as the vehicle came to a complete stop.

Tommy ran around the Vice Point Langer just right across the street of the penthouse and entered the side door. Once he entered the building, Tommy walked through the hallways and took the stairs up.

Tommy finally made it to the top floor, and when he made a right turn, he saw an open window just right ahead and walked up to it.

Tommy took a good view to see the penthouse right there, and Candy and Alex were having a conversation. Tommy held the camera to his face and zoomed in to get a better shot of Candy and snapped three photos of the two on top of the penthouse.

"Martha," Candy told Alex. "Someone's watching, how kinky... "

Tommy had completed the task. He then turned to leave. But not before facing a guard, who looked none too pleased.

"You!" the guard demanded. "Gimme that camera!"

Tommy refused and shoved the guard out of the way to make a run for it. Little did Tommy know, Alex had more guards around the Vice Point Langer, and most of them were watching Tommy right behind his back. So it was up to Tommy to escape before they could be able to catch him.

He headed down the stairs as quickly as he could, shooting down every guard who got in his way using his magnum, and headed out of the side door. Tommy made it outside and headed for the street to the Sparrow.

Tommy hopped inside the Sparrow and started the engine, slowly descending in the air until he was about 100 feet above Vice Point. Tommy then began to accelerate forward and made his way North to the InterGlobal Films Studios.

As Tommy made it to the studio, he gently set the Sparrow down onto the pavement and exited the vehicle. The propellers gradually stopped spinning as soon as Tommy shut the door behind him. Tommy then walked over to the D Stage to send the photos to Steve to use them to blackmail Alex Shrub to withdraw from the election.