Chapter 49: Swimming With the Sharks

Tommy entered the inside of the boat shack to meet up with Dwaine and Jethro, who were both working on the Squalo. They noticed Tommy approaching him just seconds later.

"Hey, dude," Dwaine called to him. "So how was the ride around the ocean?"

"It was... a success," Tommy answered dryly. "Either that or I was being carried around by an octopus around the ocean."

Jethro laughed at Tommy's remark. "You're one funny dude, man," he told Tommy. "You can always depend on us to handle the boats. We will do anything to keep them repaired and running."

"I'm sure you do," Tommy muttered.

He stepped back outside to take a good view of the ocean's background. The bright sun shone and glistened high above the rippling ocean. The moderate breeze blew waves gently through the ocean. The whole scenery resembled an intricate, aesthetic drawing made of vivid pastels. Tommy felt relaxed of checking out the nice view from the docks. It was the first time he had ever felt such serenity.

Suddenly, his serene mood dissipated when he noticed a white substance floating in the water. "What's that white stuff in the ocean?" Tommy asked.

He walked up closer to the docks and crouched down to scoop up the white substance with the palm of his hand. He raised it up to his face and discerned the substance carefully. He knew exactly what it was by looking closely to it.

"Cocaine?" he cried out in surprise.

Before he knew it, Tommy saw that there was now a trail of cocaine that was coming from the left side and lead to the docks.

"Shit!" Tommy shouted.

He quickly returned to the boat shack to meet up with Dwaine and Jethro. "We got a mission to complete here, fellas," Tommy told them both. "I just found a trail of cocaine trailing here in the ocean!"

"Cocaine?" Dwaine asked in shock. "Not cool, dude!"

"That's, like, bad for the body, man," Jethro added.

"Well come on!" Tommy told them. "We gotta follow that trail and see where that coke leads to!"

"I got you, dude!" Jethro told him.

He walked over to the control device and used it to lower a white Coast Guard into the grabbed a net with a long handle and a few bags and lead Dwaine and Jethro to the Coast Guard. Dwaine was the driver while Tommy used the net to collect the trail of cocaine.

"Just follow the trail!" Tommy demanded.

Dwaine complied and started riding through the ocean to follow the trail. Tommy continued using the net to scoop up the cocaine and store it in one of the bags. Dwaine followed the trail all the way to the island of Leaf Links, where the trio came across a white Tropic boarded with Streetwannabies. And oh yes! The Tropica was indeed replete with the boxes of Cocaine.

"Like, they must have poured all that cocaine into the ocean," Jethro stated.

Tommy just gave him a silent "Duh!" expression. He didn't bother replying back though. He just turned to the Streetwannabies in the Tropica.

"Pollute this beautiful ocean, will ya?!" Tommy growled as he picked up his Kruger.

The Streetwannabies responded by firing back at the Coast Guard themselves. They only shot air while Tommy was able to connect with a combo of bullets fired of his own. Eventually, the Tropica caught on fire and exploded tremendously.

Tommy, Dwaine, and Jethro watched as the boxes were flying everywhere. "So how do you suggest we get those boxes out of the water, dude?" Dwaine asked Tommy.