Chapter 71: Dildo Dodo

Hours later, the production team was ready to shoot the upcoming pornographic film named Bite, which would star Candy Suxxx and Mercedes Cortez. The crew was ready to set up the material for the film, and Tommy was having a discussion with Steve.

"How's filming going, Steve?" Tommy asked the film director.

"Well," Steve answered, "Candy is a natural, and that new girl - she's insatiable!"

Tommy watched as Mercedes, now dressed in a leather jacket, walked out through the wall's doorway waving seductively to Tommy. The latter couldn't help but be mesmerized for a moment.

"She went through half the cast and crew before I even took a light reading," Steve told Tommy, who retained his focus. "Anyway, hey, tomorrow we're going on location to shoot the boat scenes... "

"Boat scenes?!" Tommy asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "What boat scenes?!"

"The fishermen are the throes of passion when this giant shark comes in... " Steve started to explain enthusiastically.

"What'd I say about the giant shark?" Tommy interrupted sternly. He was still feeling uneasy after encountering the sharks at the boatyard just a few weeks ago.

"Oh, boy," Steve groaned.

"I said, "NO GIANT SHARK", alright?!" Tommy ordered seriously. "Just keep the cameras pointed at the poontang!"

"Ok ok," Steve told him, defeated. He didn't have the energy to argue with Tommy. "Hey Tommy, a guy's gotta try, right?"

"Get those flyers printed up?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah," Steve answered as he showed Tommy the flyers on the shelf right in front of him, "but nobody's gonna let us distribute those things, I mean they're just too, uh, they're unimaginative."

The flyers featured a dramatic perspective of Candy Suxxx underwater with a couple of swimming sharks up above. It was a parody of the film Jaws.

"You don't worry about that," Tommy replied. "I've got my own ideas of distribution."

"O.K.," Steve said as Tommy walked away. Steve turned to his right. "Hey, Candy," he called to Candy Suxxx, "uh - in my trailer."

Right after every last flyer was printed, Tommy took them along with him as he walked out of the studio. Tommy's plan to promote the film was to unofficially dropped them via plane, and there was a seaplane called the Skimmer just right behind the studios. So he ran out of the studio and around the back, making his way to the jetty in the back.

There, Tommy saw the Skimmer sitting right there on the water. He never flew a plane in his life, but he was willing to give it a try anyway. So Tommy hopped inside the seaplane and took the time to learn all the buttons on the control panel of the plane. He examined them carefully so he could memorize each activation. He was far from an impulsive man and was the guy to plan his actions carefully before implementing them. So Tommy took about the next five minutes to learn the controls.

Eventually, Tommy hopped inside the seaplane and started the engine. The propeller started spinning as Tommy began accelerating a few inches forward and eventually lifted off the ground as it finally flew in the air.

Since this was Tommy's first time flying a plane, he had to make sure he would stay steady in the air. The ocean water below reflected the background surrounding it. The sky was a mixture of blue and orange.

Tommy was gradually getting used to the controls of the plane. He was even able to locate the lever to open the drop hatch from behind. He flew over Starfish Island and all the way to Viceport, where he dropped the flyers from the bottom of the plane down the city in the first route.

The second route was above the Escobar International Airport, where Tommy dropped the flyers around there in front of the building. The flyers all dropped down below and spread everywhere around the pedestrians below.

As the flyers continue falling out of the plane, Tommy flew above Little Havana spreading the flyers as well in the third route. He wanted to make sure the word would spread around the whole city. Tommy kept the plane steady as he continued flying around the small city, the flyers dropping out through the open hatch from behind.

Tommy then flew through Little Haiti for the fourth route to drop the floating flyers below. He was hoping the police wouldn't be involved in such an act, because all he wanted to do was run a business and he had no time to deal with law reinforcements spoiling his mission.

Tommy then continued flying above the city and made his way above Downtown for the fifth route, where he continued dropping the flyers down below through the hatch. Since Downtown was a big city, Tommy had to be quick about this to make sure the seaplane didn't lose any fuel. So he flew quickly, but carefully above every area Downtown to drop all the flyers down below.

The flyers all dropped from behind the bottom hatch of the plane as Tommy flew around the city. He was still trying to get used to flying the plane around the city, being careful not to crash into any buildings. Tommy also had to watch out for the fuel tank, as it was gradually running down as he flew around the city.

For the sixth and final route, Tommy flew above the Hyman Memorial Stadium, where there were a lot of patrons walking around the parking lot. He dropped the flyers down below and his route had finished.

So now that the word was spread around the city, the film would garner the citizens' attention and might possibly become successful. So Tommy figured that he had enough flying the Skimmer around the city and decided to head back at the InterGlobal Films Studios to speak with Steve. Tommy still flew steadily in the air, because aside from the fact that he was trying to make sure he didn't crash into anything, the fuel tank was still low, and it would run low if he didn't get back to the studio quick enough.