Chapter 79: Hit the Courier

Back at the Print Works, Tommy had saw that Lance had came inside. "Lance," Tommy replied, coming face to face with him. "Didn't expect you to be here."

"Hey, we partners, Tommy," Lance told him. "You helped me make my own empire, now I should do the same to you."

"Fair enough," Tommy replied.

He saw that Earnest had arrived. "Hey Earnest," Tommy told him. "I'd like you to meet my partner Lance. Lance, this is Earnest."

"Please to meet you, man," Lance told him.

"Likewise," Earnest replied, reluctantly giving Lance a handshake. He turned to Tommy. "Alright, Tommy," he told him, "so what's the dirt?

"Alright," Tommy started to explain as he, Lance, and Earnest, "the courier's moving the plates from the docks today. I'm gonna go intercept them, grab the plates, lose any heat, and make my way back here. Now. Depending how this goes, we may have five minutes to print the money before the counterfeit syndicate finds us, or we may have all year. Either way, I want green rolling of the presses five minutes after I get back. Got it?

"Don't you worry Tommy," Earnest told him. "We'll be ready."

"Me and the boys will be around in the neighborhood case you need any heat taken care of," Lance reminded Tommy.

"All right, everybody cool?" Tommy asked them. The two nodded in agreement. "All right," Tommy responded. "I'll catch you later... "

"Sure thing, Tommy," Lance called to him.

So the counterfeit plates courier were all on their way to arrive at the docks in a helicopter any second at this point, meaning Tommy was really going to have to pick up the pace at this moment. So he hopped inside a Sentinel that was parked right in front of the building and started the engine.

Tommy turned around to drive onto the road leading to the long road up ahead, making a right turn in the process. Tommy drove straight ahead until he finally made it through Viceport and at the docks. This was his final asset purchase, so Tommy had to make sure it counted.

Tommy finally made it to the docks, and upon his arrival at where Phil's Depot used to be, he slowly hopped out of the vehicle and crouched behind it to make sure he didn't get caught in the impending crossfire that would come to his direction.

Tommy crept from the other end of the vehicle and poked his head from behind. Predictably, gunfire blasted to his direction, prompting him to quickly duck behind the vehicle for cover. It wasn't just gangs that were shooting at Tommy. All of them were women. Although Tommy had never tried to put his hands on a female, this was no time for standards and instead was the time to wise up.

It was time to return the favor as Tommy pulled out his assault rifle and fired back from behind the vehicle. He rolled around as the women fired bullets at Tommy, only to fire nothing but the air around him. Tommy on the other hand was able to connect and killed each woman who fired at him.

With the four women dead, Tommy made his way through the depot and killed more women that were in the back. He also heard sniper shots, and they were coming his way too. Tommy looked ahead to find a sniper from on top of the building about 50 feet from where he was standing. So Tommy dodged the sniper shots and got a closer look to connect. He fired the bullets at the sniper, killing her and causing her corpse to fall off the building.

Tommy looked around the docks and sighed. It was the same spot where the drug deal that took place at was ambushed, the same spot where Vic Vance and Tommy's bodyguards were killed, the same spot where Tommy lost both the drugs and money. But now this was about to end, and Tommy had learned his lesson from his past. So he continued to kill every remaining woman around the docks.

Before Tommy knew it, he saw that a red Maverick had arrived at the docks. Tommy watched to wait until the courier had exited the vehicle before firing, as he knew that by destroying the helicopter, he would destroy the plates that she was carrying.

As soon as the courier had walked about seven feet away from the Maverick, Tommy finally opened fire and killed the courier instantly.

He saw that she also dropped the plates onto the ground and ran up to them before anyone else got to them.

Tommy quickly scooped the plates off the ground and made a break for it. A woman who was responsible for the counterfeiting saw this and called for the other women.

"That prick has the plates!" she shouted at the other women as Tommy made it to his vehicle. "Kill him and get them back!"

But Tommy was too fast for them and quickly hopped inside his vehicle. He started the engine and stomped on the gas pedal to drive away as quickly as possible.

Upon returning on the road, Tommy saw that there were now police cars after him. But he ignored them and drove as fast as he could as he drove straight down the long road up ahead. This was a "life or death" situation for Tommy, and he couldn't afford to fail this task.

Tommy caused many of the police cars to smash into palm trees and drive off-road to fall into the ocean. He continued driving straight down the road until he made a left turn on Little Haiti. As he drove through the small town, he saw that there was the Print Works up ahead. He quickly dashed there and parked right in front of the building. He hopped out of the vehicle and walked inside the building to bring the plates inside.

Soon, the asset was complete, and Tommy was getting his income as the Print Works was now generating revenue up to $9,000 at maximum. He had now owned every asset in Vice City, and Tommy decided to hang out a little bit longer at the Print Works to have a conversation with the old man.