There's Something About Hook Foot, Part 4/4

"Shorty, how did you get out?" Rapunzel asks.

"Uh, I dug a hole lookin' for my walnut," Shorty replies.

"Hole? I didn't see any hole down here—" Eugene begins to say, when they all suddenly fall through the sand and land on top of each other in a heap.

"Found it!" Shorty shouts triumphantly, holding a walnut up.

"The old guy may be insane, but he can sure come through sometimes!" Varian says in amazement as they all crawl out of the hole Shorty dug. They run to catch up with the vodniks, and find them just in time to see that they have Hook Foot and Seraphina surrounded.

"Arrest them!" A vodnik shouts.

"Not so fast!" Rapunzel says. "Those are our friends!"

     "You irritate me," the vodnik says with a growl

"You irritate me," the vodnik says with a growl. He hurls his trident at Rapunzel, but she deflects the attack with her frying pan and the trident lodges into a nearby tree instead.

"Yeah, right back at ya," Rapunzel tells him.

"It'll take more than a round, black paddle to defeat us!" The vodnik says as he and the others charge to attack the gang once again.

"It's a frying pan," Rapunzel informs them as she and her friends charge as well. A battle breaks out again, and Varian finds that he is beginning to grow more comfortable with the feel of the sword.

A vodnik swipes low at Rapunzel, but she jumps over the blow. It swipes high at her, and she ducks under. She strikes it in the chest with her frying pan, causing it to groan.

Meanwhile, Lance eagerly pulls the trident from the tree. "Eugene, duck!" He shouts.

Eugene complies, as Lance charges at an attacking vodnik. The blow from the trident sends it flying through the air as it screams. Eugene and Lance fist bump, but don't notice a vodnik coming up behind them with another coral trap shell.

Cassandra rushes onto the scene in an attempt to help Eugene and Lance. When the vodnik tosses the shell, she leaps into the air and slices it open with her sword. "Oh, I broke your jail. Now what are you gonna do about it?" She taunts the vodnik.

The vodnik laughs menacingly as the coral still emerges and traps Eugene and Lance.

"Oops..." Cassandra says, cringing.

"You did that on purpose!" Eugene yells at her.

She begins to run towards them to help. "Wait Cass, don't!" Varian warns, but it's too late. The coral entraps her as well.

 The coral entraps her as well