1.Cherry lips🍒

Author: lostmin

Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/18545203

Summary:
jimin, when he first heard it, he thought it was a prank. he blinks at him, looking directly in his bambi eyes that are shining in mischief. "you want me to... let me have my first kiss with you?" jungkook shrugs. there's a small smirk playing on his lips, "why not, min?"

where jungkook, the school's intimidating football player, also jimin's best friend, asks jimin, school's valuable cheerleader, to have him his first kiss.

Notes:
i just want to write a fic where jikook kiss a lot :( i got my inspiration writing this because of jungkook's room lights that he posted in fancafe

anyway, happy easter!
(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
jimin's university life is good. great even.

he's the school's best cheerleader, one of the students that excels in academics and extracurricular activities. he's also the top one in their batch. he loves his life. it's almost perfect.

he has the best group of friends. one of them being taehyung, the football team's center. he's the one being with jimin since they were nine, and he knows most of his secrets. they were best friends, the world's best soulmates.

you can say jimin's life is perfect. except one thing which he doesn't say to anyone but taehyung.

he hasn't had his first kiss.

taehyung's holding his wrist as he drags them towards the field where the football team and the cheerleaders practice. there are times when both of the teams have practice at the same time, just like now.

there's a pout settled on jimin's face, his pink hair getting blown by the slight wind as they step out of the building. "but i don't wanna practice!" he complains, snatching his wrist away from taehyung who stops in his tracks once again. "jimin, for the love of god, you need to practice. solar noona is going to make you run around the field again like the last time you skipped your cheer practice." taehyung says, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "and look, i'm almost late for our practice, too. yoongi hyung is going to kill me."

"that," a voice speaks behind taehyung, making the blonde haired male to jump in his place. "you are right, kim taehyung. go to the field, you're late for practice." yoongi speaks, tapping his foot impatiently. taehyung pouts and kisses him on the cheek before running to his teammates. yoongi looks at jimin with an eyebrow raised, "what are you still doing here? your manager is going to kill you again."

he huffs, clutching his duffel bag as he walks towards where his team was. "fine. thanks, yoongi hyung. i'll come along with you guys later, is that okay?" he asks. the latter nods, "of course, bub!"

as jimin approaches, he sees his other teammates warming up for their cheer practice. "hey jimin!" solar, their manager, calls as she approach him. he smiles at her and greets her back as he places down his duffel bag on the bleachers. "sorry i'm late."

she shakes her head and pats his back, "nope. it's okay. we're still warming up." jimin nods and starts to warm up with the older female. "what took you a bit long?" she asks, placing jimin's leg on her shoulder. there's a blush on jimin's cheeks as she places her delicate hand on his calf and stretches his leg up more. "our chem professor dismissed us late." he answers.

the brown haired female laughs, "that's not the only reason why you're late. i know you, minnie."

he pouts, "fine. i don't wanna practice."