🏵23🏵

Taehyung couldn't help but praise for jisoo's beauty in his heart. Taehyung was shocked when he knew he just praise jisoo's beauty. Why would he praise her. Girls who are much beautiful than jisoo used be after her. But he had never praised any of that girl. Taehyung really don't like the changes that is coming to his behaviour.

When they walk to jin's house all were talking about different things and laughing. Jisoo also join them like nothing happened. But taehyung just stayed silent without saying a word. No one knew taehyung was secretly looking at jisoo since his eyes were hidden by the sunglass.

They all sit on the soft couches and start to discuss about the drama.

"How about this story.... a girl and a boy will be dating in middle school.... then the boy will go to states.... the girl will not sny news from the boy.... he will even change the number.... then the girl will go to states for a vacation and on that vacation she will participate in a singing competition.... from there she will meet the boy.... actually the boy will not live the girl first.... at this time he actually fell in love with her with out knowing it was the girl he date.... but at that time the girl knew she have cancer and she is in the last stage of it.... actually from the first time also the girl will know it is the boy that she date.... but she just stay.... than the boy will ask the girl to date him again but she will say no.... then one day this boy will see the girl with another boy.... actually that boy is the girl personal doctor.... then at the final night of the competition the boy and the girl have to sing the song together.... that night the boy will know this was the girl he dated.... that time the boy actually really loves the girl.... then the boy will get sick caz he don't eat and all.... because of this boy's mother will get angry and shouted at girl sister.... then the girl sister will get angry and tell the truth even though the girl told her to keep it as a secret.... when the boy knows the girl is in I.C.U he will go there and ask for the forgiveness and the girl said she had already forgiven him.... and that day the girl will die" jimin said an imaginary story and all of them really like it.

"Now let's take the characters.... miss told the leaders should take the lead roles" chaeyoung said. "I have an idea.... I will give the characters.... no one can say no" jin said like it is the final words.

"So taehyung will be the boy and jisoo will be the girl.... jisoo don't say no.... I am giving you this role is you are the only girl in here who know how to play the guitar.... then jimin and jennie will be taehyung's mom and dad.... I will be the doctor and chaeyoung will be jisoo's sister" Jin told everyone there roles. Jisoo didn't say anything as jin told before also not to say no. Actually jisoo didn't like that role. She don't want to be near taehyung. But she didn't show it from her face.

"I will give names and jennie will be incharge of the costume caz jennie is our fashionista" chaeyoung said and every one nodded agreeing.

"Taehyung name is Jake.... jisoo as zoya.... jennie as shine.... jimin as Noah.... Jin as Liam and my name will be Sarah" chaeyoung said.

"Hmm.... not bad.... so when ever you get children go to chaeyoung to ask for a name" jisoo said and all laugh.

"Let's go practice for one time before we go.... we even have to finalize a song that will match to the story" jennie said and get up. She is so ready for this stage drama. But jisoo and taehyung felt it is even a big thing even to stand up from the couch.

"You both have to practice more than us.... if we forget the real line we can same something that will fit.... but it will not happen to a deut song so you both better practice more" jin said as they finalized a song.

Till it get late they stay at jin's house to write and learn the dialogue. Taehyung and jisoo learn the song that night. Taehyung was sad that he didn't get a chance to tell jisoo the truth since all of them are there.

.

.

.

.

Next day. Today the three boys went to the school together as jisoo is staying at chaeyoung house and the girls said they can go together. When they reach the school the girls were not there. So they waited.

Jisoo was feeling uncomfortable as she came in. The looks from all the students are making her uncomfortable. Jennie and chaeyoung also knew that they also hurried to go to the class.

"Hey love.... you still have time.... why are you in a such big hurry" a boy stand infront of jisoo which made her stops. At that time other students stay there watching them like it is the funniest thing.

"I will give you a phone.... if you go on a one date with me" the boy said laughing and the  other students also start to laugh.

"What you mean" jisoo ask being angry. "Why not.... I am also handsome and for you baby I can give you phones as much as you want.... my dad is an owner of a mobile shop" the boy said.

Jisoo knew he was pointing at yesterday's incident as he was talking about phone. She got so angry but she didn't say anything and tried to leave from there. But as jisoo took one step the boy hold her elbow and pull her to him.

Taehyung who was standing with jin and jimin saw this. Taehyung got hurt seeing jisoo so hopeless. He didn't knew when he walk towards them.

1013 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy