🏵42🏵

Continuation of cheesy part. Hehe

As taehyung pulled his hand jisoo quickly ran and stand behind some boxes. She is ready to do anything to be save from taehyung tonight. At that time also her heart was beating so fast. Taehyung came near to the boxes as the pain is now little better.

When taehyung started to walk towards jisoo she throw a small box towards him and ran to another side. This made taehyung smirk and he find this so funny. Taehyung want to make jisoo ru like that so she would get tired. But jisoo didn't stop running around the room when was tired also.

"Enough now.... stop running around.... I think I have given you the time time you will need" taehyung said and hold on jisoo's hair as she was going to ran away from him.

"Taehyung it hurts a lot.... can't you understand it will hurt me" jisoo said trying to remove his hand from her hair.

"You clearly knows the reason why you are hurting.... it is because you are moving your hand.... so stop moving then you will not get hurt" taehyung said and pull out the wool that was holding jisoo's hair. As taehyung did this jisoo's beautiful hair move freely in the air. At that time taehyung bring his arm around jisoo's stomach and make pull her towards him making jisoo's back hit taehyung chest.

"Didn't I tell you I would find the answer" taehyung said as he caressed his fingers on her face. At that time jisoo was close her eyes. Her breath was fast because she was so tired because of all those running.

"Still you will not tell me" taehyung ask and jisoo nodded. This make taehyung smile wider.

Jisoo can't see the colours on taehyung face. That was what taehyung wanted. Tonight he want show jisoo only his anger. Now ge lost his patience. He can't breath properly not finding out what is jisoo's relationship with jaehyun. So at any cost he will find it tonight. Even if it is with showing her his anger.

Taehyung blow to jisoo's hair near her hair. Jisoo Shrivered and move her head back where her head hit taehyung's nose. Taehyung quickly removed his hand from jisoo's stomach and put the hand on his nose. Jisoo move away from taehyung and look at him. From the look on taehyung's face jisoo knew it hurts taehyung.

Jisoo quickly move taehyung hand and blow to his nose. At that time taehyung move away from jisoo when he felt that he might get out of control. Even though jisoo don't know why taehyung move away she also move away and stand infront of the widow which can't be open.

At that time also it was raining heavily. Jisoo sigh and remove the hair that was on face. At that time she got little shocked when she saw taehyung who was standing next to her. The seriousness that she saw on his face made her shiver and she slowly walk away knowing it will be difficult to save from taehyung.

That was what happened. Taehyung sit near the window and made jisoo sit between his legs. He then move jisoo's hair to one side and kissed her nape. Even taehyung also don't that time he was getting out of control. With that both of them was also getting some different feeling. A feeling that they both want it more and more. At that time both taehyung and jisoo's breath and heart beat was also fast.

"Still you will not say" at that time there was some other kind of feeling in his voice. His voice was more husky than usual which send electric shocks to jisoo's body.

Even though jisoo don't know at that time so many things were in taehyung's heart. At that time he wanted to hide jisoo in arm for ever. He wanted to I love you to jisoo make her his. But he was fighting so hard not to bring those word to his tongue.

He was stopping those word because of jaehyun. This is the reason he wants to know what is the relationship between jaehyun and jisoo. He wanted to tell jisoo how he really feels about her. But at the same time he don't want to say it because he knows who is jaehyun to jisoo. At the same time he wanted to feel loved as the girl who he love is right now inside his arms.

"Taehyung please.... don't do this" jisoo said softly.

"Give me the answer of my question.. than I will stop" taehyung said. He again placed a kiss on her nape with so much love even though jisoo didn't know it.

"If you want to me to stop.... tell.... who is Jaehyun to you" taehyung said and placed a kiss. At that time jisoo was cold as an ice.

Taehyung suddenly turned jisoo around making her to face him. But before taehyung could see her eyes jisoo look down not wanting to show taehyung what happen to her because of taehyung's those actions.

"I am waiting.... the longer I wait... the danger you get" taehyung said and this time place a kiss on jisoo's cheek. At that time jisoo was again trying to move away from taehyung's hold. Jisoo was angry at her self for the fact that jisoo is not angry with taehyung for what he did. Isn't she supposed to slap him now because of what he did.

"Taehyung stop" jisoo said. "I don't think you want me to stop.... if you really want me to stop then now you have given me the answer.... didn't I tell you before also I will stop when you gave me the answer" taehyung said like a wisper near jisoo's ear as he put his chin o  jisoo's shoulder. This make jisoo to stop what she was doing.

"This is the last chance.... you should give me an answer when I count up to three.... if you don't then I might do something that you will not even think" taehyung said holding jisoo's face. At that time his heart was beating so fast seeing how innocently jisoo was looking at him. At that time jisoo was moving her face to remove taehyung's hand from her face and she could predict what taehyung was going to do. She was thinking correctly. When there was no answer from her taehyung slowly bring his face near to hers. Jisoo got little scared and close her eyes as her breath and heart beat was really fast.

1098 words.

Tada. The cheesy parts are now over. Hehe.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy