🏵52🏵

After staying at chaeyoung's house to study jisoo came back home almost at eleven at night. At that time there was deid silence in the house. Jisoo quickly walk to her room but she stops when she saw taehyung's room door was opened a little.

Jisoo look into taehyung's room and saw taehyung looking at something. Jisoo look and saw he was looking at the photograph he was holding. Questions started to foam on jisoo's mind as she saw the taehyung was looking at it. Taehyung looks sad while he was looking at that photograph. Jisoo knew how important that photograph is to taehyung as taehyung didn't look at another side than it. This made jisoo also to see what was on that photo. Jisoo didn't think twice when she walk inside taehyung's room.

"What are you looking at" taehyung got off guard when he hear jisoo's voice and the photograph fell on to the floor. Jisoo couldn't see what was on it was she saw the back side so she quickly went to take it. But before jisoo could take it taehyung hold on jisoo's hand. At that time nervousness can be clearly seen of taehyung's face. Even though it was a cold night sweat started to foam on taehyung's forehead. Jisoo find this funny and tried to take the photograph from her free hand.

"Sooyaa stop this" taehyung said and quickly hold on jisoo's another hand also. Using his right hand he then hold on to both of jisoo's hand as he took the photograph. He then leave jisoo hand put the photograph behind him. Jisoo find so funny the way taehyung was acting. So she again tried to get the photograph.

"Jisoo stop it.... seriously stop it now" taehyung said. But jisoo didn't stop. It seems like jisoo didn't even hear what taehyung said. At that time jisoo didn't see taehyung serious and at the same to nervous face.

"Kim jisoo.... I said stop it" taehyung shouted because he was too nervous. He also stop as taehyung said it too loudly. He kind of got shocked because of taehyung's loud voice. Jisoo quickly move away from taehyung.

"I.... am sorry" jisoo said and quickly got out of taehyung's room. She even couldn't look at taehyung. She then closed the door of taehyung room and walk to the balcony and stops when she reach the railing. She then hold on to the railing and leave a heavy sigh.

Even though rain was pouring lightly, jisoo wanted to stay there till she calm down. So she look at the building that can be seeing from far. With cold night wind she got calm down but the questions in her heart got more and more. Actually she was really shocked when she saw taehyung act like that because of a photograph. She even thought what is the secret taehyung have with that photograph.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung put the photograph in the side cupboard and lock it. He then sit on his bed as he hide his face using both of his hand. He kind of got save tonight but he don't know what say to jisoo. Anyway he is still not ready to tell jisoo about that photograph. At the same time he don't want jisoo to leave because of it. With that thought he jump ou from the bed. With out thinking more he got out of his room and walk to the balcony as his heart told his jisoo will there.

As he reach he saw jisoo who was looking at the building which was far. Jisoo who was back facing the door didn't know that a person came there. Taehyung slowly walk and stand next to jisoo. He put his hand on taehyung's hands which was holding the railing. At that time jisoo look at taehyung. Unlike taehyung thought jisoo gave him a small smile. He thought jisoo will be angry with him.

"Taehyung look big big twinkling star" jisoo said with a smile and took her hand and point at the full moon. With out knowing a smile foam on taehyung's face when jisoo showed the moon saying it is a big star.

"Baby didn't your mother teach you the difference between the mom and the stars" taehyung said. Now his seriousness was gone and a smile was foam of his face.

"It might be the first thing I learned.... but I wanted your that seriousness to go" jisoo said.

"What you mean" taehyung ask.

"Hehe.... what I mean is I wanted that smile to foam on your face" taehyung understand what jisoo means. It made his smile get wider. Taehyung then stand at jisoo's back and hug her as he put his chin on her shoulder.

At that time also rain was pouring lightly. It was little windy too. It was so beautiful the way rain was pouring at the moon light. This rear sight to see made them both happy.

It is so beautiful but a rare sight to see when rain lightly pour at the moon light. Even though but of them was getting little went by the small drops of rain, both of them also didn't want to go in. As the moon light hits the small water drops on the flower and other plant which was on the balcony made it even more beautiful. Who would want to leave this sight which is so rare to see.

"Is my smile that important to you" taehyung ask.

"Yes.... specially at time like this I mean at a time when your mood is off I want you to come to a good mood and smile" jisoo said.

"Really.... sooyaa.... tonight.... actually I don't have to act like that.... so I am" taehyung stops what he was saying when jisoo turned around and put her pointing finger on his lips.

"You don't have to give an explanation about it taehyung.... seriously..... I can understand.... so you don't have to apologise.... I am not angry with you.... really" jisoo said even though she had so many questions in her heart.

1013 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy