🏵29🏵

Taehyung got more nervous seeing jin's condition. He also can't let anything happen to jisoo. No. Nothing will happen to jisoo. They will find jisoo. Taehyung calm his heart down. Taehyung ask jin and his mother to check their rooms and went to his own room to check.

Taehyung's heart was beating fast as he was looking around his room. He look the room, bathroom and even the balcony. But jisoo was not there.

Taehyung knew even though jisoo used joke arounds she would never take a joke this far. His mother said jisoo was there at morning and didn't even take the breakfast. Taehyung knew jisoo didn't take the dinner last night and she only had a coffee. So jisoo would get out from the place that she is hiding from the hunger also. So where is jisoo. Or did something happen to jisoo on the road when she is walking alone. Taehyung shook his head. The thought of it also made him scared.

Taehyung went out of his room to look at the security footage. Few step out of his room he again look at his room and went in there. He took a remote on the side table and press on the open button.

As taehyung press the open button a wall move to one side and the lights switched on.

Taehyung didn't waste anytime as he throw the remote to the bed and ran in there. For first thing also taehyung saw jisoo sitting on the floor covering her face. At that time also taehyung can hear her cry.

At that time taehyung remembered what jin said. When one day jimin said it will fun to prank jisoo, jin told them that jisoo is afraid of darkness since childhood and not to pit that kind of a prank on her. As her remember this he quickly walk to jisoo.

Jisoo got shocked as taehyung touch her. Taehyung felt pity seeing jisoo like this. His heart break seeing jisoo in this condition. He big eyes have turned into red by crying too much as he lips were shaking. There was a bit of blood on her face. Taehyung was going to say something but stops when jisoo hug him tightly.

"I am really scared.... I am really scared of darkness" jisoo said crying. Taehyung got more and more sad seeing jisoo like that. He also hug jisoo back. He wanted to protect this small girl from every danger. But his tongue was locked so he couldn't say it.

"Please stop crying.... taehyung is here.... so you don't have to be scared anymore.... let's go and clean those blood from you face" taehyung said.

"Taehyung you locked me in here.... don't you know I am scared of darkness" jisoo complained. But taehyung didn't understand what jisoo was saying.

After sometimes taehyung look at jisoo when he felt that she was not moving. He move away and look at her to see her eyes being closed. Taehyung took jisoo on bridal style and get out of there. At that time he saw jin who was standing infront of the door. But more than anything taehyung was thinking of jisoo right now.

Taehyung put jisoo on his bed and call the family doctor as he went to his room balcony. When taehyung came inside the room after the call he say yoona putting went cloth on jisoo's face. Taehyung froze on his spot looking at jisoo's face.

When taehyung lick that place he never thought someone would be there. Since he don't like people entering his room, it is his mother and and his two best friends jin and jimin who only enters his room. So today also taehyung never thought anyone will be in there.

Jin sit there near the bed holding jisoo's hand. Taehyung also wanted sit there and hold her hand. Caressed her cheeks and wanted make her feel protected. But the wall between him and jisoo is bigger than that. He never think that the wall between them would break ever.

Taehyung do his best to get away from jisoo's thoughts. Best as much as he tried her thoughts come to her more and more. He do his best not to listen to his heart and stay away from jisoo. But the destiny always brings them together. Now this is making him insane.

They move away when the family doctor came inside the room. The doctor put on an IV and bandage her forehead. The doctor said jisoo lost her consciousness because he got scared and let's her sleep. He even put a sleeping injection to her. And said that the injection will be for twelve hours and call him if any thing in going bad.

Yoona bring some food and tried to feed jisoo as she was awake now. But he only ate a little. Jisoo started to fell a sleep and swim to her dreamland. The three went out of the letting jisoo to sleep peacefully.

"Tae if it is for twelve hours then jisoo will wake up at midnight.... and the IV is also injected to her.... what should we do" jin said.

"Jin.... it is not to safe to move jisoo back to her room.... let her sleep in my bed.... I  will sleep on the couch" taehyung  said. they both are in the garden.

"No no tae.... you don't have yo do thay" jin said. "It is not a big problem jin.... trust me.... I can handle this" taehyung said. "Thanks tae" Jim said and taehyung smile and nodded.

.

.

.

.

Now it midnight twelve. Jin who was sitting near jisoo stands up when taehyung came inside the room. Jin said good night and went out of the room and taehyung also went to take a shower to sleep.

After getting ready taehyung look at small figure sleeping on his bed. Now jisoo's IV is over and remove from her, but still she is not awake.

Taehyung went near jisoo with out knowing. He look at jisoo's face and caressed her face being scared that she might wake up. She correct the hairs that is on her face. He stand up from there and went to the couch not wanting to do something he might regret. This feeling that is in his heart is making him go crazy. It is forcing him to do things he don't wants to. Think about that taehyung also fell a sleep.

1074 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy