🏵32🏵

Yoona actually didn't know how to thank jisoo. Even if jisoo think that what she did is a normal thing it is not a normal thing to yoona. Day by day the love in yoona's heart for jisoo grows more seeing how she is changing taehyung. She actually now wishes for jisoo to come to taehyung's life.

Yoona thinks that jisoo is the only girl that can bring happiness to taehyung's life again. After jisoo came taehyung who don't talk started to talk. Taehyung who don't smile started to smile a little. So how can jisoo will not be special on her heart.

A pen can't describe how happy yoona was she saw taehyung wearing a t-shirt. Actually when taehyung was a child he really like to were t-shirts and always were t-shirts till like he turns thirteen. Till today no one knows the reason why taehyung stops wearing t-shirts.

At evening jisoo was in her room watching a movie from her laptop caz she was feeling so bored. At that time she remembered about the photo on her phone. She connect her phone to the laptop and put the photo on the laptop. At that time she got a message. She look at the phone and saw it was a message from jimin. Jimin ask her to get ready for eight tonight. Only that. He haven't said for what.

When jisoo get ready and went down stairs all were there in the living room except for her. "Why are you so late" chaeyoung ask as she came. "Well I am sorry" jisoo said. "Why are you dolled up" jin ask. "Jin maybe jisoo have some one waiting for tonight" jennie said and laugh.

As jennie said this jisoo throw a cushion at jennie which made them all laugh.

"Now let's stop and go with out making jisoo more angry" jimin said and hold jennie's hand as they made their way out of the house. Jin also hold chaeyoung hand walk out followed by Taehyung and jisoo.

Jisoo felt more happy when she saw taehyung wearing a t-shirt tonight too. Jisoo is sure that taehyung will steal the heart of every single girl he sees tonight. At that time jisoo felt that taehyung look more handsome wearing t-shirts.

"Even though you don't stare at me that much also I know.... I am handsome tonight" taehyung said not even looking at jisoo who was walking at the same distance as him.

Jisoo felt so embarrassed when she knew taehyung knew she just check him out. But jisoo don't want to show taehyung that she is embarrassed, so she just glared at him and a little to walk with the other four. Taehyung also smile and fasten his speed to caught up to them.

"So what is the plan" jisoo ask. "The sa.e plan that got cancelled" jimin said. "You didn't answer my question... I don't know what the plan was" jisoo said.

"We are going to eat ice cream" chaeyoung said. "Yeahhh.... ice cream chillin chillin ice cream chillin" jisoo sings and they all laugh at jisoo's child like act.

They came to an ice cream place near the beach. As they reach the place tell all breath in inhaling the fresh air.

When the ice cream they ordered came they all start to talking about the incident that happened yesterday.

"Actually I thought it was jin's room.... I knew it it was taehyung's room only when I got into that basement" jisoo said.

"What you mean...... basement" taehyung ask looking at jisoo's eyes. For a moment the both stay still looking at each other's eyes. At that time both of them got that new feeling that they get now a days. Even though taehyung and jisoo don't know the another four witnessed all this. And they gave each other a meaningful smile.

"Ohh did I say basement..... oh my God look.... the moon looks so beautiful tonight" jisoo said pointing at the moon to change the topic.

"Jisoo.... don't try to change the topic.... that not a basement.... that is my closest" taehyung said. This time he didn't want to let go of it. Other time it is jisoo you used to pull this kind of it and taehyung who want to get out. But this time it is completely opposite.

"What's wrong with you taehyung.... if I do a small thing wrong also you see that.... but you never sees a good thing I do.... atleast can't you see how I am trying to be good for you.... at this coast I don't what I have to do so that you will accept me.... I am actually so tired of this" jisoo really didn't like it.

Atleast she hope that taehyung will talk to her nicely like he do with chaeyoung and jennie. But she was hurt a little when that didn't happen. She got up from there and stand near the shore.

There was dead silence on the table. No one talk. From taehyung's moments the four of them new taehyung wanted to go to jisoo.

"If you feels sorry.... you can go there tae" jin said and on the next second taehyung jump up from the chair and walk towards jisoo. It seems like he was waiting for jin to say that.

"If you wants give her a hug too" Jimin shouted as taehyung was half way near jisoo and other three laugh. Taehyung didn't even look back and went to jisoo and look at the sea.

"Sooyaa.... to be honest I shouldn't apologise to you.... and I should thank you too" jisoo look at taehyung face not because he said like that. But because for the first time taehyung addressed her as sooyaa. She felt so happy even for one time also taehyung call her like that. She again look at the see not wanting taehyung to notice.

"Actually even though I don't want to agree.... you have change a lot of thing in myself.... and I should thank you for that.... but I didn't know how to say it to you.... atleast I thought from the way I act you will understand that I was feeling sorry or I wanted to say thanks to you.... but I was wrong.... I show a complete different look.... am I right" taehyung said and ask her question. At that time jisoo who was listening to taehyung nodded and taehyung giggle which made jisoo to smile.

1083 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy