🏵22🏵

"Tae.... because of what you did today.... my dignity has completely fallen infront of every one in the school.... tae is that what you wanted.... tae you really hate me that much.... but why.... why you hate me this much.... please.... tell me the reason" jisoo said. At that time jisoo was now crying. Even though she tried so much to hold in the tears have left her eyes. She is so hurt knowing taehyung hate her so much. Today there was only complains in her eyes. Anyone who saw her eyes will get sad for sure.

Taehyung was also looking at jisoo's eyes all this time. Even though jisoo didn't said everything that came to her heart. It was like jisoo's eyes said every thing to taehyung. He is also sad jisoo took it differently in a wrong way. But he didn't said anything and stayed silent knowing jisoo will get more and more sad if he says anything now. Right know taehyung was feeling like some one was cutting off his heart as he saw tears that left jisoo's eyes. But he believes he feels like that because it was the first time he saw a joyful girl like jisoo crying.

Taehyung was shocked as he got this kind of new feeling because of jisoo. Even though taehyung don't want to accept his heart wanted to being jisoo and hug her tightly. But only thing he could do was to look in to her deep eyes.

Taehyung came to his sense when jisoo turn around to walk to upstairs to go to her room. She didn't even look back even for once as she shut the door of her room.

Jin and jimin stops chaeyoung and jennie from going after jisoo saying them to give jisoo sometimes alone.

Taehyung look at the four who were currently sitting on the cough. Taehyung saw the visible complains in their eyes. Taehyung look at the ground feeling like a culprit and made his way to his room.

Jin and jimin took chaeyoung and jennie home and tell them they will discuss about the drama later. Jin thank God that taehyung parents were not home at that time. Yoona went to airport with tamin as taemin is going to Australia.

.

.

.

.

When taehyung went inside the room he looks like a life less human being. He slowly walk and sit on the carpet near the bed still jisoo's words echoing in his head. He can imagine jisoo's face. How sad plus angry she was. Today jisoo's word has really hurts taehyung's cold heart.

Even though jisoo never say he knew what exactly happened last night as yoona told him. Today he had actually forgot about it. He was not even angry with jisoo about it. But as this happen today jisoo thinks that he did this purposefully to take revenge from her. With this he remembered something and took his bag.

Taehyung fish for the note jisoo talk about from his bag. In that note jisoo has written what exactly happened last night and she don't have to call taehyung like and she is really sorry about it. There was a small happy face at the end of the note. When taehyung saw this he smile with out knowing.

At that time taehyung wanted to jisoo what the real truth his. He wanted to meet her alone and tell her later. While thinking about this taehyung went out to the small balcony in his room unbuttoning his shirt. He wanted to get some fresh air. At that time he heard someone playing the guitar. He got shocked when he knew the sound was coming from jisoo's room.

.

.

.

.

That day yoona have now called taehyung to come down stairs for the tea. But every time he says coming but again lay on the bed. Taehyung this time open the door when yoona knock on the door for thr third time. But it was jin infront of the door instead of taehyung.

"Come on tae.... what is this.... it is not a new thing that you and jisoo fighting.... yes I know this time both of your fight went out of hand.... but locking your self inside the room will not change anything.... what happen is happen.... we can't change it" jin said as he walk inside the room. Taehyung stand infront of the door looking at jin.

"Don't stand there and go and get freshen.... I haven't eaten today since you also didn't.... so got get ready so we and drink tea" jin said and push taehyung inside the bathroom.  Taehyung also smile and took his towel and went inside bathroom.

Taehyung got out of the bathroom and his mood is now better. At that time jin was sitting on the bed playing taehyung's guitar. Jin was playing it when taehyung is now finished getting ready.

"Does jisoo also know how to play the guitar" taehyung ask. "Yea.... she know.... but I don't think she play the guitar too often.... how did you know" Jin ask.

"Today I heard.... i couldn't believe it was her that why ask you to make sure" taehyung said. "Tae.... jisoo is not an ordinary girl" jin said as he laugh and went out of the room followed by taehyung.

As they both enter the dinning room yoona was already waiting for them. At the tea time taehyung got a bad horrible news when yoona said jisoo will be staying at chaeyoung's house for three days. Yoona was also sad. But she couldn't say no to jisoo when jisoo ask her with so much hope.

After they are done with the tea and went out jimin also came there. They all walk to chaeyoung's house as the three girls are currently at chaeyoung's house. After taking the girl they ate going to go to jin's house so they can discuss about the drama.

When they reach chaeyoung's house the three girls were already out of the house. Taehyung's eyes was focused on jisoo. When he saw jisoo he got a new feeling. He felt like his heart had just calm down and he felt relieved and happy.

1028 words.

My dear @queenvioletsmile. Good morning. I hope you will enjoy this part and had a good sleep last night.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy