🏵60🏵

After saying that sehun went out of jisoo's room and jisoo who was in a shock fell onto the floor. What had happened just now. She thought sehun don't love her anymore. That us why she was happy. But with those from sehun her happiness had gone away. This is going in a way she never thought it would go.

Sehun still loves and ask her to stay away from taehyung. But how can she stay away from taehyung even though sehun ask her to. Taehyung is the first person that she love and will be the last. Her happiness is linked with taehyung so how can she let him go. What have happened to her life so suddenly. Till yesterday she was living happily smiling.

With that tears start to come out of jisoo's eyes. Destiny made her in a love triangle with brothers. The family's happiness is up to her decision now.

But for sure jisoo knows one thing. She know she never loved sehun and she never will in the future. But how can she be with taehyung after sehun's this warning. All she knows is she can't put taehyung's happiness at a risk. So what should she do now. And at that time she wanted to call jennie and tell as jennie knows about sehun. But after taking also she stops.

"No I can't call jennie and tell her all this.... she is already so stressed about the exams and if I tell this she will be in more tension.... I will tell her after the exams it will for the better" jisoo said to her self to tell her heart and brain it will be better as her heart and brain is fighting with too much sadness right now. Jisoo then get on the bed to sleep.

At the exams time the five of them saw a complete different jisoo who is really silent. But no one could even think there is a rely big problem behind her that silent as all thought it is because of the exams. Now a days they all only met when they go to exams and come back home. So jennie and chaeyoung also haven't seen this sehun who came to taehyung's house. And that is what jisoo wants right now. Even though chaeyoung will not know who sehun is jennie for sure will know and jisoo don't want to jennie to have any other stress at exam time.

The five of them noticed jisoo was not only silent but she is not even talking to them and top of that most of time she is always lost in thoughts. Every day when they home after the exams they used to talk to each other but jisoo used stay silent lost in her own thoughts. Chaeyoung was the first one to ask jisoo about this.

"Sooyaa.... why are you do silent.... you are always lost on your own thoughts and sometimes I feel like you are avoiding us" chaeyoung said.

"Really.... am I silent.... I knew it when you just said.... maybe it is because of the exams stress.... I will be going to the library will come soon" jisoo said forcing a smile and went library as she don't want to talk about that topic.

"This is the first time she got this stress about the exams.... I am sure she will bring first on class" jennie said looking at jisoo who making her way to the library. But when jennie said that a smile foam on the rest of their faces.

Taehyung who was looking at the direction jisoo went was also thinking about her. These days he thought jisoo is keeping some distance from him. But he knew it is not only he who feel that as chaeyoung said that today.

These day jisoo was stay away from taehyung. Taehyung could only see jisoo after so many hours even though both are living in a same house. Jisoo don't even eat at the time others eat so at that time also taehyung is not able to see jisoo. And because of that he is stressed and sad. But today when he knew it not only it is not only him who felt that he felt reviled and knew every thing will get to normal after the exams.

Night time. Jisoo came to the balcony to get some fresh air. She came there to feel relived after studying for tomorrow's exam not even thinking taehyung will be there at that time. So as she got out to the balcony she got shocked seeing taehyung there.

Maybe because if someone's presence. Taehyung who was looking at twinkling stars look back. Even though jisoo want to go back to her room she didn't as she knew taehyung saw her there. So she forced a smile to her lips and walks towards jisoo. She was always staying in her room not to get faced with taehyung. She is worried and nervous that she might not be able to answer taehyung's questions.

Jisoo went and stand next to taehyung. Maybe taehyung didn't like this as he hold jisoo's hand and made her stand infront him. Taehyung hug her and rested his face on jisoo's shoulder.

"Sooyaa.... what happen.... is something wrong" taehyung finally ask the question that he have been wanting to ask her for days now. At that time jisoo thank God that taehyung couldn't see her face. Jisoo knew how much taehyung loved just by the way taehyung made her stand between his arms and this made her eyes teary.

"Is something wrong.... why you ask" jisoo ask. "Why do I feel like you are pushing me away" taehyung ask.

"That is what you feel.... seriously I am not pushing any of you from life.... it because I am so stress about the exams and you all feel like that by the how I act" jisoo said laughing hiding her nervousness.

"Really.... okay let's see.... tomorrow is the last exam.... so from tomorrow I have to get my sooyaa back" taehyung said.

"What if you didn't"

1017 words.

Less than 10 part left and the first book will finish.

What do you guys think will happen.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy