🏵9🏵

"Jennie what happened.... why are you so silent" jimin ask jennie when he noticed how silent jennie is.

"It's just nothing.... I am just tired" jennie said smiling. Jennie heart was hurting more when she saw jimin was smiling at every girl he sees. Jin also used to smile but jennie find that two smile so different. Jennie sees how flirty jimin's smile is.

But there is reason for jennie to be angry. Just like the other girls she is also a friend of jimin.

As jisoo reaches home for the first thing she took a shower and calls jennie and chaeyoung.

"I couldn't wait anymore as chae said she have something to tell us" jisoo said to them the reason she called. Even though jennie knew what chaeyoung was going to say she stayed still wanting chaeyoung herself to say that.

"Ummm.... sooo... umm" chaeyoung didn't know how to say it to them.

"What is it chae.... tell me fast" jisoo said. "He confessed to me" chaeyoung said quickly on the second jisoo finish her sentence.

"What" jisoo ask as she couldn't clearly hear what chaeyoung said.

"I said.... jin confused to me" this time chaeyoung said it slowly.

"What.... are you serious.... oh my godd I can't belive this" jisoo said. More like she shouted.

"Did you gave him an answer" jennie finally ask the questions she keep wanting to ask.

"No... not yet" chaeyoung said. "Ohh then what are you think of" jennie ask. "This is the reason I call you both.... I want to know what you both thinks" chaeyoung said.

"Chae we are asking like this also to know what you think.... we don't want you to say yes just because we told you to.... and more over you don't have to say yes just because jin is my cousin.... even if you say no we will still be there for you.... but I do feel like you have some kind of feeling towards jin.... so tell us do you like him" jisoo said seriously and heard chaeyoung sighing.

"Chae I also really like jin.... well not like love like.... you know what I mean.... jin is a good guy.... I am sure he will take a good care of you" jennie said.

"What should I do to tell him yes" chaeyoung said which bring a smile to jisoo's lips.

"Wait for sometimes.... we should make jin wait.... chaeyoung is our lovly baby.... how can we give our lovly baby to jin this fast" jisoo said and laugh where jennie also agrees. Chaeyoung also agrees even though she want to give jin an answer quickly. She also wanted to see how jin will act.

"So jennie tell me do you like jimin" jisoo ask. With this question jennie became silent. But she know if she didn't give an answer these two would never stop.

"I don't know.... I am not sure if I like him.... or if I don't like him" jennie said the answer that came to her heart at that time.

"Ahem.... today you still didn't have any fight with taehyung" chaeyoung said to change the topic and she heard jennie laughing.

"Yaa.... am I the one who fight with him.... he is the one who starts.... it feel like he wanted to kill me" jisoo said and again chaeyoung and jennie laughs.

"You also never let it go.... like jin says you both are like Tom and jerry" chaeyoung said. "No.... I can't be in the same movie with him" Jisoo said. After sometime chaeyoung and jennie hang up the call.

.

.

.

.

"Jennie come and eat" her step brother's wife calls her. Jennie put her phone on the bed and freshen a little before she went out.

As she got out of the room her steps freezes when she saw jimin who enterd the house.

"I know I am hand some.... even though you don't look at me that much" jimin said as he stand near jennie.

With that words jennie got so embarrassed. She want to die at that moment. It was like the most embarrassing moment of her entire life. As she open her mouth to say something jeongyeon came there.

"Hi.... you are finally here" jeongyeon said as she stand inbetween jimin and jennie.

"Yes.... I am finally here" jimin said smiling. "Let's go to my room.... okay jennie we are going" jeongyeon said as he holds jimin's hand and walks to her room.

Jennie mood was off as she saw this. She didn't even wanted to eat also. Her heardreally break this time when she saw the smile jimin gave to jeongyeon. Why is reason jimin is going to jeongyeon room. What are they going to do. With what they said jennie knew jimin came here because jeongyeon call him. Jennie went back to her room telling she is not hungry.

.

.

.

.

"Hello.... jisoo are you busy" chaeyoung said as jisoo took the phone. At that time jisoo was finding a dress that she would wear in the evening as they all are going for a walk at the evening.

"What happen.... I am not busy.... I am just finding a dress that i can wear at the evening" jisoo said.

"Really.... I want to tell you i am coming to your house.... my mom is going to meet some of her friends and dad is in busan right now.... and caz your house is near to mine I told my mom the she can drop me there before she meets her friends" chaeyoung said.

"Oh my chae.... you don't have to ask a special permission to enter this house.... you know right this house doors are always open for you.... you can come at anytime to this house..... more over you the future daughter in law of this house" jisoo said.

"Ohh come on sooyaa.... stop it.... and even if I come to your house I don't know what is your room exactly.... last time also you never showed us your room" chaeyoung said.

"Come and find it on your own" jisoo said and hang up the phone not letting chaeyoung to say any more word.

1027 words

In the upcoming parts there will be more of jinrose and jemin love story more the vsoo. But after that then it would be more of vsoo. I promise.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy