🏵4🏵

Jisoo knock on the door of chaeyoung's house as the door was closed. After like three minutes the door was open and revealed chaeyoung's mother somin.

"Ohh jisoo.... come in dear.... I was going to go out to meet some friends.... chaeyoung is in her room.... go and call her.... it is the second room in upstairs.... I will be going now" Simon said and went out giving a smile to jin.

"Jin you can stay here.... I will come down with her.... I had to introduce you to her right" jisoo said and went to upstairs as jin sit on the couch playing with his phone.

Jin look at the stairs when he heard talking. As he saw the girl who was coming down the stairs standing behind of jisoo some new feeling was there in his heart. He kept n watching her not knowing how to look at another side.

Jin knew what he was doing when chaeyoung look at her feet shyly. Jin quickly look at another side. Chaeyoung  jin said slowly as he knew his heart is beating in a complete different way.

"Chaeyoungah.... this is Kim seokjin.... but I used to call him jin.... you can too" jisoo said.

"And jin this is chaeyoung.... my bestie.... and I am sure you will know you is jin.... wwh" jisoo said and laugh. Jin smile where there was all confusion all over chaeyoung's face.

"Where is that jennie.... she said she is on her way" jisoo said. At that time there was a knock on the door and chaeyoung open the door relieving jennie.

"Jisoo was talking about you.... you are just on time" chaeyoung said.

As jennie came on jisoo introduced jennie to jin too. "So I will be going now since now i have met your friends" Jim said as he went out of the house.

Chaeyoung brought something to eat and the three of them sit on the living room couch to talk about everything and nothing.  Even though they used to talk every day also there will be some new thing they have to talk about when they meet.

Now it been like three hours and still there ate talking. "I hope we will all be in same class" chaeyoung said and the other two nodded.

"Jisoo.... take us to you home.... I am sure chaeyoung really want to see.... I mean chaeyoung seems to really want to see your house" jennie said. They all understand what jennie meant. Chaeyoung hit jennie's arm as jisoo and jennie couldn't control their leather.

"Yaa I don't want to go" chaeyoung said.

"Ok ok.... we believe you.... come let's go to my house.... chae do you know how to go to there" jisoo ask. "I will know how to go there but I might not be able to pinpoint what is exactly that house" chaeyoung said. "Ok then it is done.... I will know the house" jisoo said.

"Jennie how us the your first day in that house.... how is everyone treating you" jisoo ask as they are now walking to jin's house.

"Oppa us really good.... but his cousin from his mother's side is also there.... whose name is jeongyeon.... she looks so rude.... other than her every one is really kind to me" jennie said.

"I am so sure that jeongyeon is jealous of you caz you are so beautiful and sexy" jisoo said and laugh where chaeyoung and jennie also join her.

After few minutes they are now infront of the house and jisooring the boot bell. In few seconds jin came and open the door.

"Why did you came alone.... it if not safe for you to come alone.... I would have gone there to pick you up if you have call me" jin said.

"I didn't come alone.... chae and nini came with with.... they wanted to see this house" jisoo said and jin open the door wide to let them in.

"Jin.... how can I say sorry in sign language" when jin look at jisoo jisoo was standing infront of taehyung. Right now also she is doing different things with her hand. Jin controlled his leather when he understands what jisoo is doing. Jennie and chaeyoung stands there looking at jisoo not knowing what is happening.

"sorry" jisoo said as she hold both of her ears. "Even though you can't talk you can hear right.... so nod then I will know that you have accepted my apology" jisoo said still holding her ears.

"What the hell.... you told you that I can't talk" taehyung said and jisoo quickly look at jin to see jin was controlling his laughter that his face has turned red.

"I never said that.... you said that on your own" Jin said and jisoo bite her lips as she close her eyes tightly. Jisoo slowly open her eyes wishing that taehyung will not be there. But as she open her eyes she saw taehyung's who was looking at her.

"Listen to me carefully kim jisoo.... it is not your concern that if I can talk or not.... and don't try to get close to me.... I am saying this like this in a good way to you is that you are related to jin.... and plus act like a girl.... you don't act like a girl" taehyung said looking at jisoo's eyes.

As taehyung turned around to go from there. Jisoo hold his elbow and make him face her. "You also listen mister.... I can't believe when you say you don't have any interest in me.... I am sure you have find a lot of information about me.... otherwise how you will know that my name is Kim jisoo.... and plus I will act like what I want.... you can't say anything to it.... I will not act in another way just because you said.... even if I don't act like a girl it is not your problem.... got it" jisoo said.

As jisoo said that taehyung look at jisoo being angry and went to jin's room as he close the door really Loudly.

1018 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy