🏵38🏵

But after that night they were getting hood at the competition. After jisoo adk taehyung that she need taehyung to support her taehyung was giving his full support to every song that they sings. Eith both of their hard work they have now reached the final of the competition. And on the finals they have to verses jaehyun's group.

Jisoo's and jaehyun's relationship is going well and taehyung feels it was getting stronger by every passing day. They both always used make fun of each other and play around like five years old kids. Every time taehyung sees this kind of scene he wanted to go and slap jaehyun hard. But he reminded him self he have no right over jisoo and jisoo can live her life the way she wants. That is jisoo's life and jisoo will choose a partner she wants and taehyung can't say anything about it.

But now also when taehyung sees jisoo talking to other boy his heart hurt. Then can you imagine what will happen to taehyung when jisoo becomes someone else's. Now also taehyung used go from that place when ever jaehyun and jisoo are together.

Tomorrow night is a big night. Tomorrow night the final of the competition will be there. That's why jisoo and taehyung were practicing now. But they took a break at night at eleven thirty.

Jisoo was in the kitchen till it was twelve.  When it was twelve she called jaehyun who was in the living room watching TV at that time. As jisoo jaehyun ask what's wrong and walk to come to the kitchen. Jisoo quickly hide behind the door.

Aa the person came inside the kitchen jisoo shook happy birthday as she jump to his back and lock her leg so she will not fell. She then laugh and put the flour and colours which was in her hand on his hair and face. She was laughing so hard knowing her plan had worked.

"Oops.... thank sooya.... for wishing in such a special way" jisoo froze when she heard jaehyun's voice. She look back and saw jaehyun at the door. If that is jaehyun then who is this. She almost fell down when she knew she is hugging taehyung.

Tonight jisoo was going to put that colours on jaehyun as it is his birthday day today. But instead she put all that on taehyung. Who will think on that few seconds taehyung would enter the kitchen instead of jaehyun.

Taehyung came inside the kitchen when jaehyun was also going enter. Taehyung didn't even know jisoo was in the kitchen. But as he enters he got shocked when jisoo jump on to his saying happy birthday and put colours and flour on him. He couldn't move or say anything when he felt jisoo so close to him. Maybe jisoo might not know what he was feeling at that very moment because of her closeness. At that time taehyung even got scared that he might do something at that time losing control of his self.

When jisoo knew she was hugging taehyung she had a different feeling. Her heart wanted her to stay with taehyung more. She deeply inhale the manly scent of taehyung. She was so sure that taehyung will also feel her fast heart beat.

They both also got out of their own world when they heard  jaehyun laughing. Jisoo quickly get off of taehyung's back. Jisoo was so scared that she know that taehyung will surely be angry with her. Bit when taehyung turned around and faced her she started laughing. Taehyung face was coved by flour and colours.

Taehyung was going to say something to jisoo but stops and walk towards the zinc. He them start to wash his face and jisoo was trying her best to control her laughter. If she laughs taehyung will get more and more angry.

"Sorry taehyung.... actually as today was jaehyun birthday I was going to put that on him.... I never thought you would come and get I side the kitchen at that time" jisoo said. At that time so jaehyun was laughing. Taehyung anger got more knowing jaehyun will not stop laughing. That's why he walk towards his room. But before that he put some water on jaehyun. When taehyung got out from the kitchen it was jisoo who was laughing now. When taehyung heard her laughing a smile foam on his face too.

But on the next second that smile was gone. His heart was almost jumping from the happiness when he stayed close to jisoo even for few minutes. But that thought that came to him make his heart hurt as tear foam on his eyes.

Jisoo did all that thinking he was jaehyun. So actually tonight jisoo will be hugging jaehyun like that. He actually don't want jisoo hug more over he don't want jisoo even to get near jaehyun. So how can his heart handle seeing that kind of scene.

With sadness and anger taehyung layed on his bed. Why do jisoo always try to show him that kind of scenes. Isn't there even a small space in jisoo's heart for him. Does jisoo really can't see all those feeling in his eyes. Will he be able to get rid of these feelings ever. With every passing day the love in his heart for jisoo gets more and more. Taehyung don't even know when he started loving jisoo. He don't know how he started loving her. He don't know how he started loving her. He knew that the new feeling that he is getting was love it was out of control. It was out of control that now he will mot ne able to get rid of it ever.

.

.

.

.

The next day. Time was ticking and it was getting near for the final show. Jisoo was getting so nervous about the show which made her own self shocked about it. She never hot this much nervous. Now the show is started and so any people attend to watch it. Tonight there were people more than the other nights, maybe because it was the final show.

1023 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy