🏵46🏵

"You think you are too high just because you got perform with taehyung..... and you hade put lot of make up tonight.... I know that is also to show to taehyung.... I don't think you know who I am when you are going to steal taehyung away from me" Nancy said being angry but jisoo didn't say even a word. She now knew the reason why Nancy is angry. She wanted to tell Nancy that there is no kind of relationship between her and taehyung that Nancy is thinking. But she stayed silent as nayeon and jeongyeon was also there.

"Why are you standing there with out saying anything after breaking all my dreams.... listen carefully what I am going to say" almost all the students there at that time came there as Nancy was talking to jisoo like that. Chaeyoung and jennie got nervous and look for the the boys. But they were no where to be seen.

"If I can't have taehyung then I will make sure you will also kot get him.... if I am able to kill myself for taehyung's love and I am sure I can kill taehyung so that no one else's can get his love.... that much I want taehyung to be mine.... so if you want to keep taehyung protected than stay away from taehyung" nancy said pointing her finger at jisoo. At that time jisoo was kind of scared by the seriousness on Nancy's face. And jisoo have seen the the boys who are with Nancy. So Nancy might do something like that.

For the first time jisoo got sad thinking that something might happen to taehyung. Jisoo was also shocked when she think about taehyung this much. At that time jisoo's heart gave her a signal that she wanted to protect taehyung that much because she love taehyung. That was the reason her heart that much. This is how much she got hurt when someone said like that. What will happen to her when something like that will happen to taehyung. At that time jisoo's mind tell her that this new feeling that she was feeling for taehyung is non other than love. With out knowing she loved the person she never thought she would love.

"Okay.... I am ready to stay away from taehyung.... but you don't have to do anything to him" jisoo said making jennie and chaeyoung shocked.

They both thought this time also jisoo will take it as a joke and stared to laugh. Before if anyone give jisoo a warning that was what jisoo do. So how they even think jisoo would get this serious and agree with Nancy. But unlike both of them jisoo saw in Nancy's eyes that Nancy have really meant what she said just now. So how can she leave taehyung on a death path.

"And one more thing.... if anything happen to taehyung's after this.... I will blame it on you.... so nothing have to happen to taehyung.... I will do as what you say.... from today on like you said I will stay away from taehyung" jisoo said and start to walk away from there not waiting for Nancy's word.

"Sooyaa... you can't" taehyung said loudly. Every one in the hall look at taehyung. Jisoo did too. The colours on taehyung face sends shivers to jisoo. A mixtures of expression of sadness, anger and pain. Most of the students got scared seeing taehyung like this. Before this they have only seen the taehyung who has no expression.

When taehyung made his way to jisoo the students move to one side and was making way for taehyung. Taehyung went and hold jisoo's hand.

"Jisoo.... even though you really want to go away from me you can't.... even though all these people force you to get away from me than also you can't go away from me.... and you all listen carefully.... non of you tired to give warning and other thing to make me and jisoo separate.... if you do than remember this.... I will be that person worst nightmare.... I think you all will know who I am and what I can do" taehyung said. All the students got shocked when taehyung who don't talk, talk this much today at the same time.

When taehyung look at jisoo the look on taehyung's eyes made jisoo to shiver. Jisoo never thought taehyung will talk infront of every one like this. Jisoo didn't knew she have to be happy or she have to be embarrassed. She was in a big shock than that.

Not only jisoo. The another four also was in the same state. They also never thought would be able to talk like this. Nayeon and jeongyeon too. Nancy who was standing near them was tear eyed not believing what she is seeing infront of her own eyes. Taehyung then look at nayeon.

"Nayeon.... you have crossed all your limits today.... all these days after knowing you truth also I kept it quiet because you are my cousin.... but after knowing there is a hand behind what happened today I begin to knew that you are not a cousin of mine.... from from today on wards like you I also don't see you as my cousin.... and in the past I stayed silent when you do that kind of thing to jisoo but no more.... so don't even think of coming close to jisoo.... today I am embarrassed to say you are part of my family.... I member of my family would never do something like that.... I wanted to say thank you to you if you did that because I protect you and more over put the phone blame on me" at that time nayeon felt hurt when she saw the pain on taehyung's eyes. At that time she felt as a sinner and she did even knew when she started crying.

"Listen everyone.... if you think that you can have me by making scared jisoo than get rid of that thought.... if jisoo can't have me as her life partner than no one else in here will.... caz I love her.... I love Kim jisoo" taehyung said looking to everyone and they all got shocked including jisoo herself. No one thought taehyung would tell that infront of that many people. At that time taehyung also don't know what happen to him. He was that much out of his own control.

1072 words.

Finally. I LOVE YOU.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy