🏵30🏵

Jisoo slowly open her eyes being lazy. At that time she didn't know where she is at. It took some time for her to get used to the dim light. As she know where she is at she jump from the bed as she look all around to see where taehyung is. She sigh when she saw taehyung sleeping on the couch.

Jisoo slowly got up from the bed as she took baby steps to get out of the room. Her eyes was fix on taehyung who was sleeping. She is afraid that taehyung might get up any minute.

Jisoo's steps stops when she saw the movements that taehyung is doing in his sleep. Taehyung was shaking his head and he is cover in sweat in no time. In a minute his breath became faster and taehyung was feeling difficult to breath.

With out her knowing jisoo walks to taehyung. She hold his shoulders and shakes him to make him awake. At that time jisoo is also scared and nervous.

As taehyung wake up his eyes met with jisoo. At that time he was breathing heavily. Jisoo quickly put some waters on a cup and put it near taehyung. From the eyes she ask him to drink it. At that time taehyung was little fine. Taehyung took the cup and drink it still fixing his eyes on jisoo's.

From the nervousness from taehyung's face, jisoo knew taehyung was nervous that she might ask him about this. So jisoo wanted to let it be for now.

"You are nervous after making me lovk in there right" jisoo said sitting next to taehyung on the couch. She wanted to talk about a topic that taehyung's is not thinking. As jisoo thought the nervous on taehyung's face kind of went away when she said that.

"If you don't want to say sorry than don't.... but I will except that your are feeling sorry in one condition.... I hope tomorrow I will see you wearing a t-shirt" jisoo said and she saw how the expression on taehyung's face change. But she don't want to show taehyung that she saw that.

Jisoo want taehyung to wear t-shirt. She don't care about the reason that he is not wearing it. Jisoo want taehyung to get out from the darkness and bring him to the happy beautiful world. She been thinking about this for a long time and she think that this will be the first step of if.

"I am sure you will look extra handsome on t-shirt" jisoo said and went out if the room not giving any chance for taehyung to talk. From the way taehyung issitting she knew it not an easy thing for taehyung but she wanted to change it.

.

.

.

.

Next day. When jisoo got up and went to the kitchen yoona was also going there.

"Oh jisoo.... you are awake.... are you fine now.... does your head still hurts" yoona ask. "No.... it is fine now.... don't worry aunty" jisoo said smiling. Yoona also smile and went into the kitchen followed by jisoo. Today also they don't have the class became of other classes drama.

Jin came to the kitchen when yoona and jisoo were making the breakfast.

"Oh my God.... something smells so good" jin said entering the kitchen. When jin saw jisoo really want to ask how she is feeling but he didn't since he saw how happy she is right now.

"Smells will be good.... when chef Kim jisoo is here.... right aunty" jisoo said flipping her hair which made yoona and jin laugh.

"Yes it will be.... now the breakfast is ready.... let's us wait for taehyung in the living room.... now he will be come down" yoona said and they all went to the living room and started to talk about different thing.

"Oh my God.... what is taehyung doing today.... he opening door and closing it.... but it doesn't seems like he is going to come down" yoona said when taehyung open and close the door for like four or five times. Jisoo knew the reason why taehyung is doing this. She is sure that taehyung is feeling shy to come down stairs wearing the t-shirt.

"Wait aunty.... if we stay here patiently we might get a big surprise.... just wait and watch" jisoo said with and big smile. On the other hand yoona and jin couldn't understand what jisoo meant.

At that time taehyung came down stairs and yoona was first to see him. Yoona stand up from the cough when she saw taehyung. She rub her eyes to make sure what she is seeing is true. Jin who was standing next to yoona also was in the same condition.

Taehyung was wearing a white celine t-shirt and black jeans. Yoona couldn't believe what she is seeing. So many people ask taehyung to wear t-shirt but to every person he said no. Even though taehyung said no yoona always buy t-shirts taehyung and put it in his wardrobe hoping that her son might wear it one day. But her hopes went away since taehyung never show any sign that he would wear it. Irene also beg taehyung to were t-shirts saying he will look more handsome but still be never did.

But after a sunset and next day's sunrise she saw a complete different secen. A secen that she couldn't belive. At that time yoona knew this is jisoo's doing when she remembers what jisoo said today.

Jin was also in a shock. He also was in the same state as yoona. He don't know the reason why this much big change should come to taehyung in one night. All he knew is that there must be a hand of jisoo in this. But the question is how did jisoo do this. Jin is happy with the change that came to taehyung and his facial expressions are proofing it.

"Aunty if you are crying... taehyung might think you are scared that he his wearing it" jisoo said and yoona who was tearful giggle.

She went near taehyung with a big smile on her face her face and hug him tightly.

1034 words.

I have a question. Who do you want to keep to taehyung's younger sister. Remember his elder sister is irene.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy