🏵37🏵

To night also his heart almost forced him to go and sit next to jisoo. Today also he felt that half of his body is gone as he was ignoring her. But even though no one knows taehyung look at jisoo secretly so many times. This really become too much for him to handle. But he think he will get used to this in few days. And he will not get those new feeling when he sees jisoo. But the question in his heart was can this feeling in his will ever go.

.

.

.

.

Next day. The six of them are in in the school right now. They put there bags in their class and came to the the hall as today they will know the results of the stage drama.

Teacher mimi came near the mic and announced the point that each group got. Their drama got second from all the dramas. They all really felt happy caz they actually didn't expect this.

"The real reason we did this to pick some students for the upcoming competition between different schools.... from every school two students will represent the school.... so we all teachers discuss and now we have pock the two students that will complete in the competition.... so let's see who will be the both students" teacher mimi and open the envelope she was holding.

"When I call the name I want that student to come here.... so the Male student is.... Kim taehyung" teacher mimi announced and all the students started to clap and taeyang went and stand next to the teacher mimi.

"And the girl students is Kim jisoo" teacher mimi said and the girl who were hoping that it would be them look at jisoo in an angry look. But jisoo was in a bigger shock than to see that looks. She remembers to walk front when jennie push her a little. She walk slowly and stands near taehyung.

When the other students went to the class jisoo and taehyung went to the meeting room with taehyung mimi. In there they met the music teacher teacher suga. Teacher mimi and teacher suga did some talk before the face taehyung and jisoo.

"Congratulations to the both of you.... I want to tell you that if you want you can say no.... caz it will little though.... the competition will be two weeks or three weeks long and there are ten schools including this school to complete.... I am saying that it will be tough because you have to perform a song in every three nights and you will get very little time.... what I am saying is who both have to attend the class every day.... till it is over you have to live in the same house with the other students from other schools.... don't worry who will get your own rooms and both of you will get a room to practice.... except the first night the other night the group which have least point will have to go.... so what do you both think" teacher suga ask them.

"Actually I think if you want to bring a beautiful name to the school then you will compete... and the teachers will choose also the best students so that we can a chance to win.... and thought it was you both who are the best.... so we really need both of your help to win this competition.... I know it will be tough but I am sure both of can handle this.... but it is up to you both.... if you guys don't want you can no" teacher mimi said and teacher suga nodded. Because of this both taehyung and jisoo couldn't say no and and they ended up saying yes.

"So I will send both of your names today.... and you both come to school at evening today packing the things you will need so that we can take you both there.... and me and teacher suga will always be with you guys to help you.... ok now you both can go to your classes" teacher mimi said.

As jisoo enter the class she had face questions from the students. When she said what happened many of them congratulated her.

"But I don't wanna go.... how can I stay away from you guys for like three weeks" jisoo said sadly looking at chaeyoung and jennie.

"Sooya.... you should be happy.... do you know how many girls want to be in position you are right now and compete in this competition.... but i can't see the happiness on your face ever since you were announced to compete" jennie said.

"Yes... what jennie said is true.... at least you should be happy that you got a chance to make the school name shine.... and sooya I know.... no we know you can do this" chaeyoung said. Jisoo then smile and look at her both friends.

She is so happy that she got friends like them. They always support her when she need it. Jisoo really need them both in her daily life.

After going to home that day jisoo calls her mother and jaehin to ask the permission. Both of them was so happy for her and told jisoo to come back after winning the competition. This made want to win the competition even more.

When taehyung and jisoo went to the house they will be staying students from other schools were already there. Even though every student got there own room they became friends with each other even in the first day as they all are staying in the same house.

What made taehyung shocked was seeing jisoo being really close to a boy even in the first day. From the way they talk to each other laugh it didn't seems they both met that day. Taehyung felt that jisoo couldn't give her attention to him because of that boy. And he felt really sad about it.

More than jisoo and taehyung thought it was tough. But for the first performance they did'nt felt it because it wa both holidays Saturday and Sunday for then to practice. When they perform on the first night teachers and students from different school came to watch it. This made jisoo little nervous to perform infront of a big crowd. But she was happy when she saw her friends and yoona at the audience.

1063 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy