🏵2🏵

As the car stop infront of the house jennie will be staying both jisoo and jennie look at the house.

"Should I come in with you" jisoo ask. "No.... I will go in alone.... you will be tired now we will meet later" jennie said and got out of the car as jaehin drove to his house.

Jennie went and knocked on the door. After like two minutes the door open and jennie saw a girl who is like her own age. After looking at the girl also jennie knew the girl is not friendly type. But still jennie give the girl a smile. As she entered the house she saw her step brother sitting on the couch smiling at her. "You are finally here" jongin said and hug jennie.

"Jeongyeon go and make some juice for jennie" jongin said to the girl that jennie saw first. "When you are saying like that you clearly knows I don't know how to make juice" jeongyeon said as she ran to the room.

"Leave it I will ask sasha to make juice for you.... let's go I will show you your room" jongin said and took jennie to the room she will be staying.

.

.

.

.

Jaehin and jisoo secretly enterd the house. Jisoo secretly look inside the house and saw jin who was laying on the couch watching a foot ball match and her jaehin wife minzy who was sitting on the couch as she was feeding three years old ryujin.

Jisoo look at the time and saw it was seven in the evening. She look at jaehin smiling evily because of the idea she got.

Jin who was enjoying the match was shocked when the electricity went out from the whole house. As he sit on the couch he mother was right next to him holding his hand tightly. Jin even felt pain on his hand.

"Seokjin.... where is ryujin" minzy ask. "Mom isn't ryujin which you" jin said. "Tes she was with me but I don't know where she is now.... jinah let's go and look for her" minzy said. "Mom you stay here.... I will search for her" jin said. "No don't leave me here alone when there is no electricity.... I will come with you.... I am sure this is all because of a thief.... jin call you dad" minzy said. "Mom.... please let me go.... so that I can find ryujin" jin said as he hold her frightened mothers hand. He kept minzy on the couch and start to walk out of the house. Minzy also got up and start to walk out behind jin taking the broom.

As minzy came out she heard the shouts of the two person infront of the door. Mizy go go frightened as she started to hit that two person with the broom. Minzy didn't now who it was because it was so dark.

"Jinah.... come I have caught the theif" minzy shouted while still beating the two. At that time that two person was saying something but minzy who was so frightened didn't hear what they are saying. Mizy stops when electricity came back.

Her eyes widen when she saw who was standing infront of her. All the time she was hitting her own husband and son. "I kept telling you it is me jin" jin said as he caressed his hand.

"Oh my lovely wife.... this is such a warm welcome.... I will never forget the warm welcome" jaehin said smiling even though his body is in so much pain.

At that time they heard someone laughing and look to see jisoo laugh her heart out as ryujin was sitting on her lap. Ryujin was also laughing even though she don't know why.

Jisoo got up from the bench laughing and put ryujin on the bench. At that time jin came and hold jisoo's ear as he knew all this is jisoo's plan.

"If you want give suprise give a surprise in a good way" jin said still holding her ears. "Ouch.... ouch.... ouch.... come on you are my cute world wide hand some oppa.... please let go of my ear.... it really hurt a lot" jisoo said being cute. "No.... I will not forgive you that fast.... still I feel pain from where mom hit me.... but I will give you a hug since I saw you after so long" Jin said and jisoo. Jisoo also smile and hug jin back.

"Ohh wait.... I still have to punish you" minzy came and hold jisoo's ear. "Why the ear everyone" jisoosaid looking at jaehin. "I don't want to say anything.... I am the one who is in pain just because I was a part if your plan" jaehin said as he put his both hands up which made the another three laugh.

"Ok ok.... let's leave it and go in.... I am sure you will be hungry know jisoo.... so go get fresh and come down" minzy said as she took ryujin and went inside house.

.

.

.

.

Jin took his phone as she was getting a call from taehyung and jimin. "Why am I feeling that jimin want to tell us a story" jin said. "You know what bro.... today I was a very beautiful girl" jimin said. "Do you have anything new to say" taehyung said and jin laughs. "This story is completely new.... I saw her when I went to my cousin's house today.... I don't know what to say.... she is so beautiful" jimin said in a dreamy voice.

"You are referring her as that girl means you don't know her name" Jin said and they heard jimin groan which made taehyung and jin laughs. "Ok fine.... laugh as much as you want.... but I am telling you I will find that girl name and I will even make her fell for me" jimin said.

Jimin is so into relationships. She will date all the time but he will make sure to keep the distance between. Taehyung is completely opposite of jimin. Taehyung don't even like used to talk to girls. Jin is also like taehyung but he always help and talk to them sweetly.

1027 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy