🏵55🏵

As taehyung and jisoo saw what they caught the smile on there face faded away. Well what to do. With that happiness what they caught was a shose. To make it more heavy there was rocks inside the shoes. At that time taehyung knew this was jimin's doing. He felt embarrassed when he didn't even know what taehyung put it on his rod.

As jisoo knew what happen she started to laugh. At that time the another four also joined jisoo and laugh. Jisoo even started making fun of taehyung saying the boy who couldn't caught a fish caught a shose which made taehyung more and more embarrassed.

After taking a good dinner again there came to the beach as they sit facing each other. Jin and chaeyoung sit next to each other so as jimin and jennie. But unlike that jisoo sit next to jin and taehyung sit next jimin so they both were sitting infront of each other.

At first they were talking about funny thing as they laugh their heart out. But those funny stories chang to scary stories. Even though the three girls were bravely listening to those stories they were so scared inside. But the tried there best not to show they are scared.

While telling a scary story jimin suddenly widen his eyes and point at the sea. On the next second the girls yelling and chaeyoung hugged jin where jennie hugged jimin. Jisoo ran and fell on to taehyung as she hide her face on taehyung chest and was holding on to taehyung's buttoned shorts so tightly.

As jisoo calm down she jumped up and glared at jimin. At that time jennie was hitting jimin where both jin and jimin are almost dieing for laughing so hard. Taehyung got up and again sit.

"Sooyaa.... you also got scared.... but aren't you the one you always act so fearless" jimin said laughing. Even though he was hugging jennie like he was protecting her still jimin couldn't stop laughing. Same goes to jin too. As jimin said taehyung they heard taehyung laugh a little and jisoo who was glaring at jimin look at taehyung. And again taehyung laugh.

"Do you have to laugh when something happens" jisoo said. "You also laugh when something happens" taehyung said. "But you don't usually laugh.... but I always laugh" jisoo said. "And you are the one who thought me how to laugh" taehyung said.

"What.... I didn't thought you how to laugh" jisoo said widen her eyes. She really couldn't belive when taehyung told she is the who thought him how to laugh.

"It is all over the school.... every one there says now a days I smile a lot and it is because of you... you really change me lot" taehyung said and smirked as he stand up to have a walk on the beach. At that time jisoo was getting angry by taehyung's words.

"Hey.... you" when jisoo yelled also taehyung didn't stop. He kept on walking. At that time the another four didn't give much attention to taehyung and jisoo's fight as they are now used to it.

Jisoo anger got more and more as taehyung went even when she calls him. Jisoo ran towards taehyung and hop on to his back. She put her arm around taehyung neck and her legs around his stomach locking so she will kot fell down. With out giving more time for taehyung to react to the situation he is in right now jisoo bite on his shoulder.

Taehyung tried to remove jisoo's mouth from his shoulder. With that they both fell on the sands. As they fell down jisoo get up but taehyung still lay there holding the shoulder jisoo bite.

"Are you a vampire" taehyung ask.

"Yes.... sometimes" jisoo said smirking and went back to another four who was looking at the two with out knowing what to say.

"Are you guys kids or something.... what to say.... you both are acting like you ate kids" Jin said shooking his head. At that time taehyung got up holding jimin's hand.

They again went back to the house. Jisoo went to the room to take a shower as she was coved by sands. At that time all were there except taehyung who also went to their room to take a shower. After finalizing they will be taking a walk near to shore to night chaeyoung went to the room. At that time jisoo was coming out of the bath room wearing her nightgown.

"Sooyaa are you going to sleep this fast.... we are going to take a walk at the shore" chaeyoung said.

"Really.... it will be okay if I don't go also.... you, jin, jimin and jennie go and gave a romantic moment tonight.... and more over if I go you guys will not get the privacy" jisoo said smirking.

"Oh come on sooyaa.... we don't want privacy.... and more over if you don't go then taehyung will be alone" chaeyoung said.

"Oh don't worry chae.... taehyung loves to be alone.... he will be so happy when he get to walk on the shore alone.... don't worry.... even if taehyung go with you guys you privacy will not lose" jisoo said still smirking.

"Oh sooyaa stop with that.... I know you are saying all this not to go.... so now try to sleep with out showing reason" chaeyoung said as she throw a pillow at jisoo. Jisoo started to laugh and chaeyoung also laughed with her. She then walk back to the living room to other to know that taehyung also don't want to go with them.

"Really.... did the two of them plan this together.... jisoo is also on bed right now saying she will not go" chaeyoung said.

"This is good.... now sooyaa don't have to be alone.... tae you will stay awake right till will come back" jin ask and taehyung nodded agreeing with jin. As taehyung said yes the two couples went out and taehyung lay down on the couch as he started to play games on his phone.

1015 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy