🏵26🏵

Taehyung lowerd his head to her level so now both of there faces ate at a same level. Taehyung this closeness made jisoo nervous as she forget how to breath and hold on to her breath.

"I can't.... even though I want to I can stay away from you.... and even if you want stay away from me you also can't" taehyung said looking at jisoo's eyes in a low voice. On the other hand jisoo didn't understand the meaning of what taehyung said. All she knew was there was a deep meaning behind his words.

"All this days I wanted a time to be alone with you.... caz I want to say sorry.... but did you gave me that me chance.... no but instead you were ignoring me.... that day actually nayeon put the phone inside your bag.... but she is my cousin and I did it to protect her.... I know even if you will not forgive nayeon you might forgive me.... now do you know why I did that" taehyung said still looking at jisoo's eyes.

A different thing happen to taehyung as he saw how jisoo was looking at her widing her eyes which was full of innocence. Taehyung was feeling difficult control what ever feeling that us happening to him. He felt that his heart was beating faster than the usal. Taehyung caressed jisoo's cheeks without him knowing what he is doing. At that time from jisoo's eyes also taehyung saw different colours.

With taehyung that touch jisoo also had a completely new feeling that never happened to her. At that time she forget to push away taehyung's hand instead she was in the states to welcome taehyung's touch. At that time her heart wanted to be inside taehyung arms which even shocked jisoo herself. She don't know what kind of magic taehyung put on her with his eyes. This was a feeling she never had before. And this is what it made her scared. But even though she was scared she played with taehyung's hair which was covering his forehead since her heart was forcing her to.

Taehyung closes his eyes when he felt jisoo's touch. After sometime he open his eyes when jisoo remove her hand. At that time taehyung wanted to get more closer to jisoo. His heart was saying him to kiss her pink rosy lips. He couldn't control himself more and went closer to her face.

"Ommaaa" jisoo came to her sense and shouted when he saw a Cockroach on taehyung's shoulders. Taehyung also got shocked and move a little back as when jisoo shout with out knowing what happen.

Taehyung look at his shoulders as jisoo was pointing to it. He understands what happen when he saw the Cockroach on his shoulder.

As taehyung took his hand the it fly toward jisoo. Jisoo quickly ran near to the couches. She stand the shouting covering her ears while closing her eyes.

Taehyung went near to jisoo as he was getting irritated by all that shouts. Jisoo open her eyes before taehyung could remove her hands from her ears. As she open her eyes she saw the Cockroach fly the their direction. Jisoo quickly hold on taehyung shirt and pull it which made jisoo to fell on the couch with taehyung above her.

At that time yoona came inside the house followed by jin. Both of their eyes got widen by the scene they saw. As both were frozen on there steps chaeyoung, jennie and jimin also came inside the house. When they saw yoona and jin they didn't know what happened. They also saw taehyung and jisoo when they reach yoona and jin. Like yoona and jin the three also froze on their steps. None of them was ready to belive what they are seeing infront of their own eyes. At that time taehyung and jisoo don't know if there is anyone there. More than that they both were lost in each others eyes.

"Taehyung" both of them got shocked by jin's loud voice and quickly got up. At that time jin walking towards them. On the next second jin slap taehyung's cheek hard. Both got shocked and jisoo covered her mouth. Jin again took his hand to hit taehyung.

When taehyung knew jin is going to hit him again he didn't move away and stand on his step and close his eye to feel the pain. He heard the voice of someone getting hit but he didn't fell the pain.

Jin hit jisoo who came between them at that time. Jisoo almost got unconscious for the fact that jin hit her so hard. When jin knew he hit jisoo like others he also got shocked. He moved back looking at jisoo who is the state of falling. Taehyung who was behind jisoo hold her shoulders to prevent her from falling.

"Jin what you are thinking is wrong.... what happen is when I saw a Cockroach flying to me I hold on taehyung's shirt.... that is why he fell upon me" jisoo find it difficult even to talk. She felt that she even taste blood.

Jin felt embarrassed. Now taehyung will think that his best friend is not trusting him. Why did he came to a conclusion with the scene he saw. He could have ask them first. Why did he think that kind of thing might happen between taehyung and jisoo when both of them are fighting 24/7.

Jin hold his head. He ran towards the balcony not wanting to face any one at that moment. As he rech there he started to hit the railing. He was putting all his anger on the poor railing. He just hit the two person that he loved the most. His best friend and his cousin. Every time jin hitting on the railing was getting harder and harder. When he was going to hit for the seventh time a hand stops him.

"Jin.... stop it" taehyung said holding jin's hand looking at him.

1002 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy