🏵28🏵

"Sorry taehyung on behalf on jin" jisoo said slowly. Taehyung look at her as jisoo said and jisoo look at the floor. From the way jisoo said that taehyung thought she didn't like when he help her now. Because of this he felt a slight pain on his heart.Will jisoo ever forgive him. Yes. How will jisoo forgive him when he did so bad thing to her before. If jisoo look at taehyung's face one time she will see the all expression on her face.

Jisoo's heart was beating so fast. The feeling that she gets every time taehyung comes close to her is making her scared.

Jisoo heart hurts most when she remembers this caring from taehyung towards her is for time being. She don't want it to for time bring. If then she will get even more. So for her it is better to have taehyung's anger on her than a care for time being.

Taehyung didn't look at jisoo even once when he was putting the ointment on her hand. When he is done taehyung went to his room with out saying anything.

.

.

.

.

Next day. Today non of the got up early as it was informed that there will not be any school this two days.

Jisoo open her eys and look at the clock to see it is eight in the morning. She quickly got ready and went down stairs to see only yoona in the kitchen.

"Still the boys are not getting up" jisoo ask. "Yes.... still non of them are coming down stairs" yoona said.

"Go and wake them up.... left side of your room is jin's room" befor yoona could finish her sentence jisoo ran to the stairs.

Jisoo stands infront of her room and look at both side. Now she is confused. There are rooms both side of her room. Which left is right. Is it the left side when she going to enter her room are the left side when she comes out. Jisoo shake her head and went to the room that is now in her left.

As she enter the room her eyes vot widen. She has never seen a beautiful room like this in real life. The whole room was decorated using black and white colour.

After looking at the whole room she found an open door or like something. With out thinking twice jisoo entered there wanting to know what is inside.

As she entered there she felt like she entered a shop that is just for boys. Every thing a boy needs was there. At that time she knew it was taehyung's room as she saw some shirts that she have seen taehyung wearing before.

As she was going to get up from there she saw a place like a gym which was full of equipment to exercise. Now jisoo knew the reason why taehyung is so fit.

When she saw looking around the room, suddenly the lights went off and door which was like a wall closed. She was shocked the door closed it's own. For sure if a person close it then that person will see jisoo inside the room. On the next second she ran and started knock saying that she is in there. But no one open the door.

Jisoo got more scared caz the whole room was put black. Actually jisoo is always afraid of dark places since her childhood. She look around the room to find if there is anyway that she can get out. But there was no way.

She started to look at cupboards in the room to see if there is anything that will help to open the door. The first cupboard was full of watches. And now she check all the cupboard and now it is the last.

Jisoo open the cupboard and was shocked to see t shirts. Taehyung always wore buttoned shirts. Then why is there a cupboard full of t-shirts. Why is the reason that taehyung don't were this and still there is cupboard full of t-shirts.

Jisoo walk forward and her forehead hit something. She hold her forehead because of the pain she felt. Jisoo slowly sit on the floor and rest her back on the wall as she hide her face with her hand cry.

.

.

.

.

Today jin get up from the bed to the lunch time. From the time he work up he call chaeyoung and was talking to till now.

After getting ready jin went down to see taehyung already in the living room playing his phone.

"You are waiting for me" jin ask and taehyung look at jin. Taehyung nodded and laughed a little where jin also joined him.

"Is jisoo still sleeping" jin ask as jisoo was nowhere to be found. It is a question that taehyungis also wanting an answer" I also think so.... she came at morning like eight and went back when I ask her to wake you up.... I think she is again sleeping....
I even went near her room and called her few times already" yoona said.

"But.... jisoo didn't came to my room today.... and jisoo don't even used to sleep this late.... aunty did you went inside the room and check on her.... maybe she is sick" jin said went to upstairs to jisoo's room followed by taehyung and yoona.

They all were so shocked when jisoo was no where to be found in the room. The three got so nervous and started to check the house. Now they have check the whole living room kitchen and the garden. But jisoo was no where to be found. They even called chaeyoung and jennie and they said jisoo didn't come to there house today.

Jin was getting so worried about jisoo. Like yoona said jisoo was last seen at morning eight and now it is almost two in the afternoon and jin's mind is telling him that something had happened to jisoo. Or other wise jisoo will come to the or she will even call him and tell that she can come home late.

Jin sit on the couch and hide his face. How can he face his father if something happened to jisoo. What will he say to his father.

1041 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy