🏵27🏵

"Tae.... I am sorry.... just sorry.... I should not have done that.... don't think that I don't trust you.... I do.... but I am always so afraid that someone might happen to jisoo and" jin could talk more. A tear fell from his eyes. His is sad that much tonight. Taehyung is his best friend since childhood. Taehyung was there with him in his every up and down. That's why his in embarrassed of himself that he lost trust in taehyung for a short time tonight.

"Jin come on.... I am not angry.... I think if I am in your position I would also do the same thing.... so just leave it" taehyung said hug as he lightly hit jin's back to calm him down. This made jin laugh and a smile even foam on taehyung lips too. At that time jisoo came there.

"Can you give that kind of a hug to me too" jin move away when he heard jisoo's voice. On the next second he pulled jisoo towards him and hug her tightly. From the action of jin also anyone will know how much he is sad tonight. And how much he loves his cousin.

"Yaaa.... I can't breathe.... and jin being all emotional doesn't suit you.... now show me you beautiful smile" when jisoo said this jin who was sad also smile and let jisoo go off of his hold.

"Sorry princess" jin said. "It's okay.... and if i have proactive brothers like you then I will get that kind of gifts.... so next time I will be ready for that" jisoo said and jin laugh.

"Love you jin" jisoo said out of the blue telling her cousin how much she loves him. "Love you too babe" jin said messing around with jisoo's hair which made the latter shout. Jin laugh and look another side to see chaeyoung who was standing next to jennie which made him froze.

Another four knew what happen and leave the place to give jin and chaeyoung some alone time.

"Love you?.... babe?.... princess?" As jin was on his step jisoo was the one who was walking towards jin looking straight to jin eyes.

"Chae i"

"Chae I what jin" chaeyoung ask.

"Chae I love her.... caz she is my baby sis" Jin said and chaeyoung hug him making him confused.

"Love you so much jin.... I don't think I will ever get a boyfriend like you.... I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world caz I have you in my life" chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung had never said 'I love you' before to jin on her own.  Jin got so happy that he hug her.

"I will never be angry if you love jisoo like that.... instead I will happy that jisoo got this much caring cousin.... i love jisoo a lot and jisoo and jennie will be really important two person in my life" chaeyoung said. Chaeyoung every word made the love in jin heart for chaeyoung more and more.

"Love you so much" Jim said and took her from the ground which made chaeyoung to giggle.

"Love you too jin" chaeyoung said as jin put her back on her foot. Jin smile and bring his face close to chaeyoung and chaeyoung smile and close her eyes.

The four who was hiding behind the wall sigh when there knew there wasn't any problem between jin and chaeyoung. They went back in not to disturb jin and chaeyoung little romantic time because them.

When jin and chaeyoung came back the four was at the living room.

"So tonight plan will be cancelled right.... let's take the girls home" jimin said as he hold jennie hand stand up from the couch. Jin also nodded and hold chaeyoung shoulder and walk to go out with jimin and jennie. Jisoo who was sitting on the couch eyes taehyung before she ran and stand between the two couple. Taehyung smile at jisoo's this action and walk behind them.

Taehyung think that it is his lichen the Cockroach came tonight. Other wise he will lose his control and might do something inappropriate and jisoo might not forgive him. He can't tolerate jisoo being angry with him.

Before tonight his heart never forced him to get close to any girl. And tonight he was shocked that his heart was forcing him to get close to jisoo. Jisoo. The girl who made him angry the most. Why is heart forcing him to get close to her.

After taking chaeyoung home it was pretty late when the three came home. So with out wasting any time jisoo went to her room to sleep. Jisoo did her night routine and were the shirt that jin gave her. At that time jisoo felt kind of hungry and she remembered that she didn't take the dinner tonight.

When jisoo got out of the room the whole house had dim purple light. With this jisoo understand that everyone had already slept. She went to the kitchen and made her self a hot coffee and took it to go back to her room.

As she reached the kitchen door she saw taehyung who came inside kitchen which made her shock and hot coffee slip on her hand. But she stayed still not to show it to taehyung. Taehyung didn't say anything and look at jisoo as he took a water bottle and went out.

As taehyung went out jisoo put the coffee on the table as she went near the zinc and pour cold water to her hand. When she look at her hand it has already turn red. Jisoo turn around to take some ice cubes from the fridge.

But again she got shocked when she saw taehyung who was standing near her.

"Show me your hand" taehyung ask pointing to the hand jisoo was hiding. But jisoo didn't move the hand one bit and stayed still. Taehyung took her hand and carefully put some ointment the he brought with him.

"Sorry taehyung on behalf on jin" jisoo said slowly. Taehyung look at her as jisoo said and jisoo look at the floor.

1023 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy