🏵12🏵

"Hey beautiful.... what are you thinking about" jennie who was sitting on a bench in the small garden of the house shocked when she heard jimin's voice.

She look at saw jimin and the girl who was behind of jimin. Jennie felt uneasy when she saw the girl who was dress in a red tight dress. This time jennie got angry when jimin call her 'beautiful' instead of getting happy.

"I am not thinking about anything thing.... just sit here" jennie said smiling not wanting to show jimin that she angry.

"Okay.... where is jeongyeon.... we came to meet jeongyeon right mina" jimin said looking at the another girl and the girl smile and nodded.

"She is at her room" jennie said. They smile and went went inside the house.

After like two minutes later jimin and mina went inside house jennie also came in. She knock on her step brother's room door as she wanted to spend some times with young kai and she went in when she heard come in.

Jennie was so shocked to see jimin and mina in the room playing with kai.

"Jennie are you perhaps following me" jimin ask. "No I am not following you.... I thought you will be in jeongyeon's room.... I cam here to spend some time with kai" jennie said.

"Really" jimin said. Jennie saw how her step sister in law and mina was looking at her when jimin was talking to her.

"Okay.... I will come later.... I have something to do" jennie said and went out of that room.

.

.

.

.

The next day. Today also six of them went to school together and all the eyes were on them as they enterd. Because of this chaeyoung and jennie was feeling uneasy.

"Now we can go alone right soo" chaeyoung said to get rid from all the stares.

"Taehyung can you give me your phone number" a girl ask.

Taehyung didn't say anything and went to the class followed by jin and jimin.

"That time also I told you it will be like this when you ask taehyung for his number.... jin and jimin will be really good.... if they don't give their number they said it really kindly" another girl said.

When the three girl heard that two girl they tried their best to control their laughter as they walk to their call.

"Excuses" three of them look back as they heard some one voice. They look back and saw four girl from yesterday's jeongyeon's group. But jeongyeon was not there.

"You are the one who called jin yesterday right.... listen carefully.... I will tell you this one time.... stay away from jin.... not only jin.... stay away from taehyung and jimin too.... and if you love them then I am saying you forget about it" one girl said to jisoo. More like warning her.

But with out getting scared to to the warming there was a smile on jisoo's face which made the girl more angry. With the anger the girl took her hand to slap jisoo.

Jisoo is the first girl who was not scared when she warms. All the girl at the school is scared of that group. They are proud of themselves since jin taehyung and jimin used to talk to them. But the real reason why the boys talk to they are jeongyeon is related to jimin and nayeon is taehyung's cousin.

Jin who stand infront of the class saw nayeon slapping jisoo's face. With out knowing the three boys go there.

"Nayeon.... what are you doing" nayeon got shocked when she heard jin's voice.

"This is the lesson to be given to them.... I told her not be close to you guys" nayeon said and look at jisoo's face. This time also like before there was a smile on jisoo's face.

"Nayeon.... go to class now" taehyung said. Even though nayeon don't want to go she went because taehyung said. Unlike nayeon thought the boys didn't get angry with the three girl which made her more and more angry. When nayeon went the rest of the girls also walk behind her.

"Jisoo.... you just stayed letting her hit you really" jin ask looking at jisoo.

"Clam down jin.... when I was in the school at busan I don't get gifts like this.... so at the time when I get I have to accept it right.... more over school fun is just started.... I don't think the story will be good if I end this fast" jisoo said as she laughs.

"Piss.... piss.... what kind of brain do you have" jimin ask putting his hand of jisoo's head which made the others laugh.

"Jisoo it hurts right.... she hit really hard.... if I hit people I would surely hot her today" chaeyoung said as they are now sitting on the class.

It was the break time now and and the whole canteen was noisy. Jisoo and chaeyoung also made their way to the canteen.

As they were walking jennie saw jimin who was talking to a girl. Jennie saw how jimin lightly hold the girl cheek. Jennie quickly turn her head to another side. She gets angry every time he sees jimin like this. Jennie who was walking stops when jisoo and chaeyoung stops walking. She saw nayeon who passed by them.

"Idiot" the three girl hears nayeon says.

"Hey.... just wait" jisoo said. Nayeon and the other girls look at jisoo as jisoo said that. Jisoo went and stand right infront of nayeon.

"Did you call me an idiot because you saw my smile.... if it then I want to say in future also you will be seeing this smile.... and if you jealous also as long as I stay at this school I will be with jin.... so learn to get used to it" jisoo said.

"Huh.... you really wants jin right.... who ever come to this school will not get jin.... more over they are more close to us" nayeon said as she laughs and the other girls with her also laughs.

1011 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy