🏵8🏵

When chaeyoung heard jisoo falling she quickly moved away from jin and turned off the water. When she look she saw jisoo going out of the house. She look at jin not thinking that jin was looking at her. Chaeyoung look at the ground as she saw jin was looking at her. Jin takes steps nearer to chaeyoung as chaeyoung steps back still looking at the ground.

Chaeyoung look at jin's face as her back hit the wall. Jin came and put his two hand at the both side of chaeyoung so that she can not go.

"Chaeyoung" jin call chaeyoung's name with so many emotions in it.

"Why are you always running away from me.... I always wanted to stay close to you.... but I don't get a chance.... so when I finally got one I took it" jin said looking at chaeyoung blushing face as chaeyoung gave him a shy smile.

"Chaeyoung.... is it okay if I hug you" jin ask looking at chaeyoung eyes and chaeyoung didn't say anything. Jin took the silence as a yes and hug her tightly. But like after a minute or two chaeyoung push jin away and tried to go out of the kitchen. Jin was more faster as he pull her towards him making chaeyoung body hit his.

"Chae.... I can't hide this anymore.... chae I love you" chaeyoung open her closed eyes when she heard that three word as a wisper near her ear.

Chaeyoung near thought she would her those words this fast from jin. Her heart jump around being happy. But no words came from her mouth.

Chaeyoung really wanted to hear those words from jin. From the first day also chaeyoung saw jin, there was a new feeling. Chaeyoung love each and every action and word of jin. But she didn't knew that this new feeling is love. But today when jin said those words chaeyoung new this feeling of her towards jin is non other than love.

"It's okay you don't give an answer right know.... you can think about this and give me an answer" still jin was talking near chaeyoung's ear. After sometimes jin let ho off her hold.

At that time jimin and jennie also came in. Chaeyoung quickly move away from jin. But what jin and chaeyoung both don't know is Jimin and jennie have heard the whole thing but still they both act like they don't know anything.
After sometimes taehyung and jisoo also came and they started to cook.

.

.

.

.

Next day. Jisoo got up and got ready to go to the collage. When she came down she couldn't see jin and ask minzy who was in the living room.

Jisoo went out as minzy told her jin is waiting at the front of the house.

When jisoo went out she saw jin and taehyung who was talking to each other. "Oh wow.... my cousin is looking so gorgeous" jin said as he saw jisoo. Jisoo almost say something but stop knowing how proud jin will be if she call him handsome.

Not wasting much time the three start to walk to the school. On the chaeyoung  and jennie also join them.

"Okay you three go in.... we will come in when jimin come" jin said as they are now infront of the school.

Three girl went in saw boys and girl if there age talking to each other.

"Look how handsome they are"
"Thank God they are wearing sunglasses or else I would be fainted''
"Yes I can't say who is the most handsome from  the three" they heard some girls saying this. The three girls also now wanted to see this handsome boys that the girl are talking about who can make them faint.

So they look towards the gate and got shocked. Is these girls really talking about them. It was taehyung jin and jimin who enterd the gate.

Jisoo find this so funny as he started to laugh. Every one in there look at jisoo when they heard jisoo laughing. Jisoo stops when chaeyoung hit her hand signalling that all are looking at them. Quickly jisoo changed her laughter to a fake cough.

"You three looks so bossy as you enterd.... hehe" jisoo said as they start to walk into the classroom with boys.

"Stop making fun of us.... this is three of your classroom.... but the bag in the class and come to the playground.... there will be a little assembly as today is the first day" jin said and they walk in to the there class.

As they reach the playground teachers and students were already there. They got seats in the back with the jin in his friends.

The principal started to talk about the rules and the boring stuff. And they they call the special guest of the day. Jisoo was so shocked to see the person who stand near the mic.

It was non other than taehyung's father. Jisoo look at taehyung and didn't see any emotion on his face. Maybe because not many knows it was taehyung's father.

After few more talks the assembly was over. Because today was the first day there was not much teaching that day.

As the last bell rings the three girls pack there bags and went out. They saw jin jimin and taehyung with a group of girls consisting of nine girls. They was jin and jimin talking to the girls where taehyung was playing his phone.

Chaeyoung smile when she saw jin was talking to the girl with a beautiful smile. But there was a pain in jennie's heart when she saw jimin how jimin was talking to jeongyeon.

"Jinah.... let's go" jisoo calls as she walks towards them making all of them to look at her, even taehyung who was playing his phone. Jin look at the jisoo and say hood bye to the girls as he walk towards jisoo to go home.

"Who are they" tzuyu ask. "I don't know" nayeon said. "The girl with the black hair not the one who call jin.... she is jennie.... she live in my house.... my brother in law's step sister" jeongyeon said looking the the who is now almost out of the gate.

1039 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy