🏵7🏵

She don't have to do what taehyung says. She is not under his control or something. She can do whatever she wanted to. All these day taehyung all ways ask her to stay away from from. But tonight he is asking her to stay near him.

Taehyung got angry as jisoo said that. So he holds jisoo's elbow and start to walk really faster when jisoo was trying get her hand out of taehyung's hold. Taehyung leave her hand when they are at the middle of that dark alley.

Jisoo slows her steps and stayed almost two or three foot away as she walk behind him.

As they almost reach the end of that alley jisoo saw a group of seven or eight at the end of the alley. Jisoo knew taehyung look at her as they reach that group. Jisoo quickly gave a big smile to them.

Taehyung start to walk more faster when they are out of that alley. He don't want to show jisoo how angry he is right now. He might do anything thing in this anger. But jisoo didn't knew how angry taehyung is and ran to him as she started walk right next to him.

"Slow down.... I can't walk this much faster" as jisoo said this taehyung hold her hand pull her towards him.

"If you don't listen to what I say, i don't have to listen to what you say.... you know i told that to your own good.... if something happen to you jin will be angry with me" taehyung said looking at jisoo's eyes and leave her hand.

Even though taehyung said those words really slowly jisoo feel the anger behind each word. Jisoo kind of feel some kind new feeling when taehyung said those words with his husky voice but at the same time she don't want to lose.

"Aren't you the one who told I look like a small girl.... whywould a small girl get scared to walk in a road" jisoo said.

When jisoo said this taehyung anger goes away. He was shocked. Did jisoo really act like this tonight because he calls her as a small girl. What kind of girl is this. For every word taehyung says jisoo take revenge with her actions. After looking at jisoo for few minutes taehyung open the gates of his house as he enters.

"Should I come in" jisoo ask. "Come in if you want and if you don't want stay there" taehyung said.

"Is that also answer" jisoo wisper to herself and stay at the middle of the road as she look at the building that taehyung just enter.

"Oh my God.... is this a house or a mansion.... should I go in look.... what will happen if I go in.... nothing will happen.... now also I am sure taehyung will bring ten or eleven girl every night.... now a days girls will die for money" jisoo talk to her self and walk in.

Jisoo look around the beautiful garden as she stand infront of the living room door. She saw taehyung is now going to enter the kitchen.

"Taehyung I am coming in" jisoo said. Taehyung widen his eyes and look at jisoo and again walk into the kitchen. Jisoo took this as a yes and enter the house.

Jisoo's step freeze as she saw the two women and two men in the living the living room couch. They were looking at jisoo as they got an electric shock. Jisoo felt so shy that she want ran away from there. But instead she look at them and gave them her beautiful heart smile.

"Come in come in.... what is your name" the older women came and took jisoo to the couch.

"She is jin's cousin.... jisoo" taehyung who came out of the kitchen gave the answer.

"Really.... you are the girl that jaehin talk about" the older man said.

"Jisoo why you never came to this house.... jaehin and jin used come here and live in here as this is there own house.... you should come here more often from now on" the older women said and jisoo just smile.

"Oh I still haven't introduced myself.... I and yoona taehyung's mother and this is taehyung's father taemin" yoona said point to the older man who talk before as he gave jisoo a warm smile.

"I am taehyung's sister irene and this is my husband jinyoung" irene said and jisoo gave all of them a smile.

"Jisoo do you know why we all look at you like that.... actually we are sorry about that.... but we were so shocked.... you are the first girl that taehyung ever bring home.... he never used to bring girls" irene said holding jisoo's hand.

"Noonaaaa" taehyung call irene in a way that he is saying to her to stop that conversation. Except jisoo every one start to laugh as taehyung call irene like that. Jisoo look at taehyung and saw him looking away.

"Come let's go.... they will be waiting for us" taehyung said and walk out of the house. Jisoo also said good bye to all of them and walk out promising to visit them soon. As jisoo got out of the house both taehyung and jisoo heard irene laughing. Jisoo also almost laugh when she saw taehyung face. But she controls her laughter or maybe taehyung might get angry.

"Is that true.... I am the first girl you brought to your house" jisoo ask.

"They saw only you.... that is why they said like that.... I brings girl to home at midnight when they all sleep.... so they never saw another girl" taehyung said.

Jisoo bite her lips as taehyung said this. She thought right. Taehyung is indeed a big play boy.

As they reached the alley this time jisoo came near the wall. She walk between the wall and taehyung. A smile form on taehyung's lips when he saw jisoo ran and came between him and the wall. His smile got wider when jisoo came more nearer to him. Taehyung was happy jisoo did exactly what he said before.

1020 words.

Next part will have jinrose moment.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy