🏵25🏵

Jisoo didn't want to go out of the room as she is alone in the house with taehyung. She can't face taehyung alone. She don't know how taehyung would put the anger on her. He might even push her down the stairs.

This thought of hers really made her scared. She didn't want spend even one more second under same roof as taehyung alone. She quickly got ready and went out of the room silently to go to jennie's house.

As she got out of the room she look at the both side and when she didn't see any sign of taehyung so she want out of the house taking baby steps.

Jisoo leave a heavy sigh and smile as she is now out of the house. With out thinking much she started to walk.

Jisoo's steps froze when she saw the group at the side of the road. She turn around walk back to go away from there before any of them can see.

"Hey baby girl.... wait" her steps froze when she heard one of them say that. She got too scared and her heart was beating so fast that her heart might come out any second. on the next second she again started to walk but had to stop when one of then stand infront of her.

"Sweetie..... aren't you going too fast" he said looking at jisoo's face smirking which made jisoo more and more scared.

"Please.... please let me go" jisoo said. "You can go.... but not know" she heard another one voice and look back to see that there are now all around her.

At that time jisoo got more angry then be scared. What are they even thinking.  Is road only for men to walk. Can't a girl walk on a road peacefully.

"I am telling you all nicely.... let me go" jisoo said and all of them started to laugh. It seems like jisoo just told them.a joke are something.

"Let her go now" as jisoo was going to say something she heard taehyung voice and look back to see he is few steps away from them. Jisoo was shocked to see how they went away as taehyung said that. Why are they so scared of taehyung.

Taehyung came and hold jisoo's hand as he walk back to the house. Even jisoo knew how angry taehyung is right now even by his action.

Taehyung was so angry for the fact that jisoo left the house night time alone. That is also with out telling to any one. He was lucky that he look at the security footage at that time. Or maybe he might lose jisoo forever. And if something happened to jisoo then he will lose jin's trust. Not only jin's trust but for sure no one will even forgive him ever. So how can he not be angry at her. This is the reason he always get angry towards her. She always do things taehyung will get angry. She will never think about her self. If she do will she go out of the house at night alone.

As they enterd the house taehyung kind of throw jisoo towards the couch. She almost fell down because if that. Taehyung hold his head as he back faced jisoo. He was doing his best to control his anger as he knew he might do something he will regret in this anger.

"What us wrong with you taehyung" jisoo said as she made taehyung to face her. "Does something happen to me.... aren't you the one that something happened.... don't you know what will happen to others when you leave the house at night without telling to anyone" taehyung shouted as he hold her shoulders and shakes her as he pushed her.

"What is your problem.... this is my life.... so I will now how I will live.... you don't have any rights to say anything about it taehyung" jisoo said.

"That is will not happen jisoo.... as long as you stay in this house.. as long as jin ask me to look after you.. you are my responsibility and I can say anything I want" taehyung said.

"Owww..... so that means you find it difficult that I live in this house.... to tell the truth taehyung I also didn't want to live here..... but when oppa said I couldn't say no.... that's why I can here.... I know you hate me.... that is why I didn't want come also.... but can you tell me why you are always this angry with me" jisoo said.

"I can't do anything that you will not angry.... you get angry if I stay close to you.... you get angry if I stay away from you.... so tell me what is exactly your problem.... I am not your slave" jisoo was standing so close to taehyung. Jisoo saw how angry taehyung was when she look at his eyes which send shivers to her.

"Do you want to know why.... then listen.... even if you don't like it i will look what you are doing and will say what I want to say" taehyung said getting more closer to jisoo looking right into her eyes.

"I told you I am not your slave.... I will go where I want and live how I want.... even after that scene in the school also are you going to keep me under your hands.... you want everything thing have to happen like you want.... no taehyung.... this is my life.... and I am telling you one more time that night I call you a thief because I don't know you also have same kind of shirt.... but in my dreams also I never thought will get revenge from me like that.... I don't know why I thought you are a good person from inside when you were like that to me even from the first day.... so know taehyung you also stay away from me.... I am also doing my best to stay away from you" jisoo said and walk to go out of the house.

At that time taehyung who was in a shock because of jisoo's words hold her hand pull her making her back to hit the wall as taehyung stand infront of her. With this jisoo was in complete shock. She never thought taehyung might do this kind of thing.

Taehyung lowerd his head to her level so now both of there faces ate at a same level. Taehyung this closeness made jisoo nervous as she forget how to breath and hold on to her breath.

1097 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy