🏵39🏵

The next day. Time was ticking and it was getting near for the final show. Jisoo was getting so nervous about the show which made her own self shocked about it. She never got this much nervous. Now the show is started and so any people attend to watch it. Tonight there were people more than the other nights, maybe because it was the final show.

Taehyung knew how nervous jisoo was when he saw her walking back and forth. At that time jaehyun's group was already performing. Jisoo got shocked when she bump into taehyung who just stand infront of her. Jisoo got shocked even more from what taehyung did when she was going move away from him. She never thought she would get care from taehyung at that kind of time.

But jisoo felt protected and her nervousness was kind of gone as she was inside taehyung's arms. At that time jisoo was even needing this kind of act from someone. At taehyung was the last person who scheme thought would do this. But she became so happy with taehyung this small act.

"Relax sooyaa.... nothing will happen.... every thing will go well.... if you are scared when you look at audience fell that no one was there at that time.... at that time free your mind only for the song and me.... then you don't have to be scared" taehyung first controlled his own self and then said that to jisoo softly. At that time also he was hugging jisoo. Jisoo also close her eyes as she inhale taehyung's scent. Taehyung scent had now become her favourite scent.

Taehyung slowly move away from jisoo when he knew he can't control his self anymore. That is why he look another said as he knew it will be so difficult for him to look at jisoo's face right now. But if taehyung look at jisoo's face only for a second also he will see the shyness plus the happiness on her face.

When jisoo did what taehyung said she had performed the song with out any nervousness. When she was singing the song she felt that it was her and taehyung who is only there. Because of that there was a big smile on jisoo's face.

When it comes for the time to announce the results all of them were holding on to there breath. The two groups were standing on the stage and except taehyung nervousness can be seeing on another three face. There was no expression on taehyung's face. Not after much time the winner was announced and the people on the audience started to clap.

Jisoo couldn't belive it. Her eyes became teary and she hold on taehyung's hand when she felt she was going to fell. Jisoo was holding taehyung's hand so hard. But taehyung couldn't remove her hand when he saw the state jisoo was in.

Taehyung kind of shocked when jisoo act like this became they won. Taehyung thought when they win jisoo would start to jump around shouting. But unlike what he thought jisoo was standing there not known what to do or not knowing what to say. But as jisoo came back to her sence she shouted a little and started to clap her hand jumping. She happily look at taehyung and raise her hand for a high five. But taehyung stand there just looking at her. After sometime taehyung hold on to jisoo's hand which she was now putting down. He look at jisoo and gave her a smile which made jisoo's smile even bigger.

Jaehyun came and congratulated the both when they came back after receiving the trophy. Jisoo felt more happy when taemin taehyung's dad came to the stage to except the trophy.

Both jisoo and taehyung took there bag and came back to taehyung house with taemin. At that time all were waiting for them at the living room. As they both entered the another four ran to them and hug them saying congratulations.

The whole atmosphere was filled with happiness. After talking with yoona and taemin fir a little, the four stand up from there to go with there plan that they had for tonight.

.

.

.

.

"What is your plan" jisoo ask as they are now walking to go to a place that only the another four know.

"The plan is we are going for an overnight to home.... for a barbeque.... so this six of us will stay at our house tonight" jin said as he put his hand over jisoo's shoulders.

"Really the windy night is the best night for a barbeque" jisoo ask. "Yes it is.... we sure have to celebrate when you both came back after winning a competition" jin said.

"Chae.... now a days what are you doing to jin.... now a days he have a big mouth" jisoo said looking at chaeyoung giving her her the most innocent look ever. When jisoo said this both jin and chaeyoung got shy where jimin and jennie started to laugh. On the next second jin started to run after jisoo which made the others laugh even more.

From the time taehyung and jisoo went to the competition, the other four was planning to make the two together. Even though taehyung and jisoo haven't seen they have seen the love in both of their eyes for one another. So the four of them is going to do what ever it take to make jisoo and taehyung together. The four knew it is hate and anger what is between taehyung and jisoo. And the four clearly know that is because of their love for each other. That is why they are going to keep them like that so one day they will tell each other their real feeling with out being able to control it any more.

As they were making the barbecue there was pure happiness on the surrounding. Even though it was a cold night, because of the fire the coldness was not that much. Before the sausages were taken from the grill jisoo had already taken one. Taehyung who was watching this smile seeing jisoo child like behaviour.

1025 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy