🏵41🏵

Taehyung is now kind of hugging jisoo. They both look at each others eyes and both of then felt it was difficult to look away from each other's eyes. It seems like they both are looking to if there is any love of them in another's eyes.

After staying like that for few minutes jisoo move back from taehyung suddenly when she knew there position. She quickly walk go from there even forgetting the reason why she came here.

Suddenly the door closed while jisoo was going to go out. Jisoo kind of shouted when she hear the door closing. To that sound taehyung also turned around and look at the door. When jisoo felt taehyung was walk near her she quickly walk and hold the handle to open the door. But the door couldn't open.

"Taehyung I think the door is stuck.... I couldn't open it" jisoo not even looking at taehyung. That time also she was trying hard to open the door. Maybe because she have to stay in the same room as taehyung. At that time cold sweat start to foam on her forehead as her heart was beating fast.

When jisoo said like that taehyung also came and tried to open the door, but he also couldn't. Jisoo who saw this was getting more nervous.

"What should we do.... if we call to them from here also they will not hear us.... and we can't even escape from the window" jisoo rub her hand look at the floor this made taehyung smile. But didn't show it as he want to show jisoo that he is angry with her.

"What happen.... are you afraid to be alone in a place with me" taehyung smirk. Jisoo look at taehyung and when she saw the sharp look on his eyes she almost couldn't breath.

"But you don't have to he afraid of me right.... aren't you the who said I hide from girls" taehyung said and took a step closer to jisoo. Even though she was scared she forgot how to move. She was looking at taehyung as if the is a monster or something. She wanted to move back but her feet were like there are frozen. She looks so innocent when she was putting her both hand on her chest.

"So tonight you are alone here with me.... it is raining outside.... so let's see how romantic person I am" taehyung said smirking and at that time jisoo imagined taehyung as a handsome vampire.

"T... taehyung don't come near to me.... it is not funny at all" jisoo said pointing her finger to taehyung. But taehyung's steps didn't stop and walk to her.

"Taehyung what is this now.... this is not a good time to joke around.... don't come near me.... taehyung you will know that I might do anything.... so don't come closer to me" jisoo again said. Even though jisoo's voice doesn't have any fear in it, taehyung saw the fear in her eyes. This made him want to make fun of jisoo even more.

"Are you saying don't come close to you because I am not jaehyun" taehyung said. His heart burn on anger when he remembered that name. What is the reason jisoo is hiding her relationship with jaehyun that much. This made his anger more and more.

With that thoughts taehyung hold on jisoo's shoulders kind of hardly. Jisoo got more scared when she saw the how angry taehyung is. She look at the floor not being able to look at taehyung's face. Jisoo didn't knew the reason why taehyung got that angry so suddenly. Jisoo think she even saw another feeling in taehyung eyes not only anger. But the sad thing is she couldn't understand what that feeling is.

"Who is jaehyun to you.... why can't you tell me your relationship with him to me" taehyung said. His anger was getting more and more. At that time jisoo even started to have a pain on her shoulders because taehyung was holding so tightly. She felt sad to the fact that taehyung also treat her on the he wants whenever he wants. That's why her anger took her fear.

"I will not say" jisoo said and remove taehyung's hands from her shoulders.

"Why are you always bringing his name to everywhere.... can you tell me what is your real reason" jisoo said looking at taehyung.

When jisoo said this taehyung crossed his arm over his chest and leave out a heavy sigh. He then again try to hold her hand. But jisoo quickly move back before taehyung could.

"Are you still going to act like that.... did you forget that you are going to here alone with me tonight.... so tonight you have to give the answer.... there on other choice.... so tell me who is jaehyun to you" taehyung ask.

"Taehyung.... you should not do anything to me.... and I don't want to tell you who is jaehyun to me.... and who are you to know the relationship between me and jaehyun" jisoo said. She turned around to walk away from taehyung. But she hold on her breath when taehyung put her arm over her neck and pull her near her.

"Let's see who will tonight.... let's see if you will stay hiding your relationship with jaehyun or I will find what is your relationship with jaehyun" taehyung said like a wisper near jisoo's ear which made her whole body feel weak. She want to throw her whe body to taehyung. But she don't want lose this easily too. That is why she controls her feeling. After thinking for sometime jisoo bite on taehyung's hand. Taehyung got shocked and pulled away his hands. When he look at his hand he knew jisoo had just bite on his hand.

As taehyung pulled his hand jisoo quickly ran and stand behind some boxes. She is ready to do anything to be save from taehyung tonight. At that time also her heart was beating so fast. Taehyung came near to the boxes as the pain is now little better.

1015 words

Hehe. Your author here don't know how to right goid stories. I am really sorry for that.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy