🏵13🏵

"Let's see who they are more close to.... by the way you might have to cry.... so always carry a tissue so you can correct all the foundations and makeup on your face before it get ruined" jisoo said in a mocking way which made nayeon angry.

"You" nayeon again took her hand to slap jisoo's face but this time jisoo hold nayeon's hand before nayeon hit her.

"Don't think that you can hit me all the time caz you hit me once.... actually you were able hit me last time also because I let you to.... even if you get so angry also I will stay with jin.... so it will better if we go place we are going before a teacher sees than making a secen" jisoo said.

"You can't get jin.... never.... you will never be jin's girlfriend" nayeon said and tried to push jisoo.

"Don't touch her" chaeyoung said as she came between jisoo and nayeon. Both jisoo and jennie is shocked with this. Chaeyoung was never like this before.

"Don't even think to touch her.... remember that with her there are more people.... and jisoo don't want to be jin's girlfriend.... she in a better position than that..... they gave a special bond since they are cousins.... yes you heard it right.... jisoo is jin's girlfriend" chaeyoung said which made nayeon shocked with the truth about jin and jisoo's real relationship.

"And for your kind information.... I am jin's girlfriend.... so if you have guys then try to make him yours.... but as long as this chaeyoung is there I am sure it will not be an easy thing.... and...." chaeyoung stop on her sentence when she saw jin who was standing little far from them. Jin was putting one hand on jimin's shoulders as he was smiling. As he knew chaeyoung saw him he put his head on jimin's shoulders. Chaeyoung knew jin was laughing.

Chaeyoung the look at jisoo and jennie. They were also shocked. But there was a smile on both of their faces. Chaeyoung was so embarrassed that she want to disappear at this moment. She quickly ran to the canteen and sit on the table at the corner as she pit her head on the table.

Sometimes later another five also came into the canteen. When chaeyoung knew jin, jimin and taehyung also came with jisoo and jennie she didn't took her head from the table. Maybe the boys also knew this, they eat really quickly and leave the table without a word.

"Now take your head up and eat.... they left" jisoo said as three boys leave. Chaeyoung took her head up and first thing she saw was jisoo and jennie looking at her smirking. Chaeyoung hug jisoo getting more embarrass and she heard jisoo and jennie's laugh.

That as they went back home also chaeyoung was holding jisoo's hand. She never look at jin even once. All were controlling their laughter or else chaeyoung will get more and more embarrass.

Jin really wanted to talk to chaeyoung but he was holding in since it is not good time and more over jisoo have promised to him that she will make him and chaeyoung talk tonight.

.

.

.

.

That night. On the way home from office jaehin picked chaeyoung like jisoo ask. Chaeyoung actually didn't want to go that house after what happened today at school. But she couldn't say no since jisoo begged her so much to come.

When the car stop jisoo's out of the house. She hug chaeyoung so tightly as chaeyoung get out of the car.

"Sooya.... ask minzy to come fast" jaehin said. "What.... why.... where are you both going" jisoo ask.

"Minzy wanted to go shopping" jaehin said. At that time minzy came out.

"Jisoo.... rujin have slept.... but please keep an eye on her.... don't think we can come fast.... so go in now" minzy said. All this time minzy was looking at chaeyoung. Chaeyoung didn't got the secret look in minzy's eyes. All she know is minzy was looking to her in a different way tonight.

"Chae go in.... I am coming" jisoo said and chaeyoung went inside the house.
Chaeyoung steps freeze when she saw inside the house.

All the lights were off and the light was from candles which bring a romantic look to the living room.

As chaeyoung was looking all over the living room taehyung came with the paper which was written 'will you' and stand infront of chaeyoung. After few seconds jimin came with a paper which was written "be my' and stand next to taehyung. Chaeyoung still don't know what is happening. After that jennie came with a paper which was written as 'girlfriend' and stand next to jimin.

"Will you be my girlfriend" chaeyoung read the whole sentence and the three want away and chaeyoung saw jin who was sitting with a guitar on his hand.

"It is for you chae" jin said as he started to play the guitar and sing. Chaeyoung was shocked. She don't know that jin could play guitar. And she is sure that there are still many thing that she don't know about jin. While singing jin came and stand infront of chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung came to real world when jin finished the song. She again got embarrass and tried to go back. But before chaeyoung can jin hold her hand bring her make her stand infront of him.

"Jin.... I..." before chaeyoung could complete what she was going to say jin put his finger on her lips and make her stops.

"Sshhh.... chae you have talk enough today.... and now I am going to talk" jin said holding chaeyoung face making her look at him.

"Chae.... I am not making fun with you.... I truly loves you.... and I am sure I will always love you.... so I am not going hit around the bushes.... I love you park chaeyoung or Rosenna park....
So please give me an actual answer.... yes or no" jin said looking at chaeyoung's eyes.

1008 word.

Guys I am warning now. This story will be really dramatic. So bear with my cheesy drama. Hehe

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy