🏵5🏵

"Wow.... what a beautiful scene" jin said. "Beautiful scene my foot.... jin what kind of friend you are having.... I don't know how will you another friend.... I don't know why he is so angry with me.... in here I have to be the one who acually have to be angry since he made me fell today.... why didn't you make him stop" jisoo said as she look at jin making the another three laugh.

"Why should I stop.... now my life has become so interesting as you came here.... my day will be so good when I watch both of your fights.... from now on I will always be with you and tae" jin said as he pinch jisoo's cheek.

"Guys can you see a cousin who loves his cousin alot" jisoo said and jin laughs followed by jennie and chaeyoung.

"Hmm.... if you love me than you will do something for me.... actually you rang the bell as I came down to make coffee.... so can you make me three coffee.... we are at back of the house" jin said as he walk to back of the house.

Chaeyoung was the one who made the coffee. Jisoo and jennie also loves the coffee that chaeyoung makes. So jisoo ask chaeyoung to make coffee.

After making the coffee the three went to the back of the house and saw jin and taehyung with one more boy. They couldn't see the boy's face as he was back facing them.

Jimin look at the girls as jisoo put the coffee in the small wooden table. As he see one particular girl he got up from the shock. The girl he talk about last night was standing infront of him.

As jennie saw jimin jennie felt shy and look at the ground. How you balam her. Last night she fell infront of him.

"By the way this is jimin" jin said holding jimin's shoulders. "Don't stand please sit here" jin said and the three girl sit there.

"So tell me jimin how you know jennie.... I am sure you know her by the look in your face" jisoo ask. At that time jimin told them what happen last night.

"The funny thing is that after she fell and the next second I look there, she was no where to be seen" jimin said and all start to laugh where jennie was blushed. The three girl really like jimin's this friendly behaviour at the same time they understand how different taehyung is from the other two.

"Ummm.... wow this coffee is so tasty.... who made this" jin ask as he look at the three girls. At that time jisoo and jennie look at each other as the nod while smiling.

"I made the coffee" jennie said. "I kind of thought it will be jennie who will make this coffee.... but seriously this is really tasty.... right tae" jimin said as he sip on the coffee.

"Hmm" taehyung said as he nodded agreeing with jimin on that.

"But actually I am the one who made the coffee" as jisoo said that taehyung throw away the coffee in his mouth as he look at jisoo. As jisoo saw this she started to laugh.

"Oh my God you are really hate me this much.... hehe maybe I will be the one you have to marry in the end" jisoo said as joke which made another four to laugh.

"Because taehyung didn't like the coffee we actually have to tell the truth.... actually chaeyoung was the one who made the coffee" jisoo said and chaeyoung look at her hand smiling shyly.

"Really.... now I have to bring chaeyoung every time I want a coffee" jin said as he look at chaeyoung face.

"I think it is easier to bring her to this house forever than bring her every time you want a coffee.... otherwise chaeyoung might get tried walking between two house" jennie said and chaeyoung step on jennie's feet.

"Ouch" jennie said and every one laugh knowing chaeyoung did something to her with made chaeyoung to blush like a tomato.

Days passes like that. The six of them used to meet up and now they became closer.

"Sooyaa let's cook something tonight.... we have to do something before college open tomorrow" jin said as he entered jisoo's room as saw her playing with her phone.

"It's a good idea.... you tell taehyung and jimin.... I will tell chaeyoung and jennie" jisoo said.

"I told to jimin and taehyung and they are ok with it.... and jimin said we can cook at his house since he will be alone tonight in his house" jin said.

"Ok then.... I am calling jennie and chaeyoung" jisoo said and dail to them.

As jisoo hang up her phone she saw jin laying on her bed while look at ceiling. Smiling.

"Yaa.... on what world are you.... on chaeyoung's world right" jisoo said as she sit on the bed.

"Huh.... why should I be in chaeyoung's world" jin quickly sit on the bed and look at jisoo.

"Even though it is written all over your face also you are going to hide it" jisoo said looking at jin's face.

"What is there on my face" jin said and touch his face as he walk infront of a mirror. "Now are you going to turn me into a mad person" Jin said he saw he face on the mirror and walk out of jisoo's room.

.

.

.

.

When jisoo came down stairs after getting ready taehyung and jin was in the living room watching TV. In these past days every one had a good bond except taehyung and jisoo. Inbetween taehyung and jisoo it was pur hate. Even though they talk to each other most 9f the time they will make fun of the another or make the another angry.
Like all time this time also taehyung look at another side when he saw jisoo.

"Oh my God.... I think my cousin will be lost tonight.... you are so beautiful" Jin said looking at jisoo who stand near the couch.

1016 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy