🏵31🏵

She went near taehyung with a big smile on her face and hug him tightly. She hold taehyung's face and as she place a kiss on his forehead. From this action also it shows how happy she is.

Taehyung also felt so happy seeing his other being all happy because of him. Taehyung knew how happy his mother will be when he do something his mother really wants.

"You looks so awesome tae.... you look like a model" jin said happily hugging him. Taehyung giggle at jin's words. When they moved away taehyung saw jisoo who was smiling ear to ear.

"So let's us all go and have the breakfast" yoona said want to the dinning room. Even though both jun and yoona gave so many questions to ask taehyung, they both stay still. Since taehyung is in a good mood and happy they both wanted keep him like that.

"You look sexy.... and handsome.... and hot" jisoo said walking in same distance with taehyung. When jisoo said those words taehyung smirk and look at jisoo's said. Jisoo felt that she came to a stop when taehyung look at her. But she didn't want to show it to taehyung. So she started to walk.

"I didn't were this because I felt sorry towards you.... you are the who came into my room with out a permission" taehyung said ear jisoo ear pulling her towards him. Because of taehyung's that closeness jisoo felt some new kind if way. A new wave of feeling ran inside her body.

After telling that taehyung walk to the dinner room smiling. Jisoo was froze on her step widing her eyes. At that time jin and taehyung who were standing near the wall of dinning room. Shock can be clearly see on both of there faces.

They both ran away from there to the table when they saw taehyung coming. Why won't they be shocked from the secen that they just saw. Jin taehyung best friend from the childhood also haven't seen taehyung getting close to a girl like that. Even yoona and irene always says that taehyung will never get married to the fact that he don't even look at a girl.

When jin and yoona saw taehyung came in they forcefully smile. They still can't over come that secen. After sometimes jisoo also came in and they all start to eat. In a happy atmosphere they finished they breakfast.

Jin left the table first as he got a call from his lovly girlfriend chaeyoung. Yoona also went from there telling them she will back in a little.

Jisoo's heart was beating fast. She never thought she have to face taehyung after what had happened when they came to dinning room. Jisoo get up from there saying she is going to wash the dishes. She did it as slow as possible, so that she don't have to face taehyung.

"Aren't you cleaning it too much.... are you going to make it shine like when it was first bought" when jisoo heard taehyung's voice near her ear she almost drop the plate she was holding. She close her eyes saying to herself that taehyung is now always doing things like this.

"I am sure you are thinking about me right now" jisoo eyes widen when taehyung said it so surely. How can he be so sure about it. Jisoo got little scared. Is her face showing every that comes to her heart. Or otherwise how can taehyung said it so surely. When taehyung saw what happen to jisoo this time he couldn't hold his laughter anymore.

"Look at your face.... I can't belive it.... your blushing..... oh my God.... Kim jisoo is blushing" taehyung said laughing. When taehyung said this jisoo got more and more shy which made her blush even more. On the next second jisoo started to hit taehyung chest.

Jisoo's this act made taehyung laugh even more harder. He was laughing so hard while shooking his head. Jisoo was little shock when she saw taehyung laughing this much. At the same time she got happy. Before this jisoo have never seen taehyung laugh this much. Seeing taehyung this happy jisoo also felt so happy as a smile foam on her lips.

Both of them got shocked and look at the door when a phone flashlight went on and off. At that time yoona was infront on the door. Yoona wanted to take a photo of taehyung as taehyung wored a t-shirt after a long time. But not only she got a photo of taehyung wearing a t-shirt. She also got a photo in where taehyung was smiling. Today taehyung have really made her so happy.

Yoona was so happy that she saw two thing she really wanted to see from taehyung. How many day it have been since yoona been wishing to see his son beautiful smile. And today she finally saw it.

"Aunty.... if you want a photo of then you have to ask us.... so will know to get ready" jisoo said and put taehyung's arm around her shoulder and get ready to take the photo. Without knowing taehyung also smile when he remembered jisoo use to the same words and even the same action he did in jin's room the other day.

Yoona quickly take the photo. Then also jisoo didn't stop. Taehyung could only get out of there even after taking photos with yoona. When taehyung went out yoona smile and hug jisoo thanking her.

"Come on aunty.... are you going to make a stranger thanking me this much" jisoo said moving away a little from yoona. Yoona quickly shook her head which made jisoo to giggle.

Yoona actually didn't know how to thank jisoo. Even if jisoo think that what she did is a normal thing it is not a normal thing to yoona. Day by day the love in yoona's heart for jisoo grows more seeing how she is changing taehyung. She actually now wishes for jisoo to come to taehyung's life.

1007 words

Actually guys right know I am reading 'a touch away' and was so shocked to see so many mistakes

Actually guys right know I am reading 'a touch away' and was so shocked to see so many mistakes. I want to apologise you all for the mistake. I will edit it soon. Okay. 🙂🙂

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy