🏵48🏵

When jisoo came out taehyung was drive his car out of the garage. When taehyung stop the car jisoo sigh heavily before entering the front seat. She want to been the jisoo who she was before. Actually jisoo don't know that taehyung knows how to drive a car as she have never seen taehyung driving one before.

"Wow.... nice car.... your dad's right" jisoo ask looking around the car. "No.... this car belongs to me" taehyung said being cool.

"What.... you are kidding me right" jisoo said little loudly widing her eyes looking at taehyung. Taehyung just gave jisoo a small laughter.

"If you believe or not this car is mine.... u thought I don't have these thing caz I don't use it right.... no I have cars and even motorcycles.... even though I don't use them.... this is the actual reason why jin ask me to go.... because I am the only one who have a licence right now" taehyung said.

"I can't believe this.... after having all this who will stay with out using it" jisoo said. Even though it was something she said to taehyung it seems like it was a question she ask to herself. This made taehyung smile even more.

Taehyung thought after that incident tonight when ever he and jisoo are alone they would feel really odd. But he was happy they can talk and stay like they were before.

.

.

.

.

"Jin will the plan work" chaeyoung ask. Four of them were at taehyung's house living room.

"Don't know.... we have to wait.... I still think this plan is much better than the first one.... thank God it is raining tonight.... if rain started to pour heavily than our plan will work.... tae will never go into the rain.... we don't know how many year it have been till taehyung haven't got into the rain.... so if the rain got heavy then both of then had to stay at that house.... if we made them always to stay in a place alone together then I am sure they will ho to relationship soon" jin said and all of them smiled.

Jin is really waiting for a day taehyung and jisoo will into a relationship. Jisoo is the one who change taehyung from that dark world so jisoo must be the who can bring taehyung out of that world.

"So what will we do when they get stuck in the house" jennie said. "We will give them sometimes and will go there" jimin said.

"Jisoo will be so angry when taehyung don't come into the rain" chaeyoung said. "Yes she will.... and tae might even lock himself in a room not to get into the rain" jimin said and again they all laugh.

.

.

.

.

"It take more time to go by a car right" jisoo said. "Yea.... by the car we can enter to the one way roads.... when we walk we can use any road.... by the way if you are getting late than I will speed up" taehyung said.

"No no" jisoo said widen her eyes looking at taehyung. She was afraid that taehyung just only said that. Taehyung felt funny seeing jisoo this scared. He don't know from when he started to get funny by making fun of jisoo. But now he sure loves to make fun of jisoo. So taehyung speed up the car. With that jisoo felt like her heart came out of her chest.

"Taehyung.... taehyung.... please stop the car.... taehyung I am telling you to stop the car" taehyung felt so funny when jisoo started to shout being scared. Taehyung began to knew the girl who always seems brave is afraid of darkness and speed. But jisoo also tried to stay on her word near taehyung. When taehyung thought this he couldn't control his laughter anymore this made jisoo more and more angry.

Jisoo was angry that taehyung didn't stop the car even though she ask him to. At the same time she was afraid. Taehyung stop the car infront of jin's house. Jisoo who was covering her ear only open her eyes also when she felt the car stop.

"I hate you Kim taehyung" jisoo said glaring at taehyung and hot the car door. This made taehyung to laugh more. He find it fun and cute the way jisoo act like a kid when ever she get angry.

"But I love you" taehyung said opening the door looking at jisoo. Jisoo got out of the car and look at as taehyung said it. She the put her tongue towards taehyung and made her way in to the house. Taehyung also walk to go after jisoo. But before taehyung could enter the house jisoo came out with that gift.

Jin's plan didn't work. The rain didn't got heavy when taehyung and jisoo came out if jin's house. Taehyung ran and got in the car not even looking at jisoo. He wanted not be wet by the rain that much.

"Taehyung.... if you drive the car at that kind of speed then I will jump out from the car" jisoo said with an angry expression.

"Okay okay small baby.... as you are angry with me we will go the cafe near the beach to drink some hot chocolate" taehyung said.

"Seriously.... yey..... how did you knew I like hot chocolate" jisoo said with a bright smile on her face. The anger jisoo had on taehyung went away with taehyung those words. Taehyung thought Jisoo have to be Kidd just like a kid. It brings a smile on taehyung's face.

After like drivering for ten minutes they reach that cafe. Taehyung didn't order any thing and stay to look at jisoo was sitting infront of him. Taehyung couldn't help but laugh when he saw the way jisoo was drinking the hot chocolate like a kid. Aa jisoo finish they didn't stay there as it was now eleven fourty five and taehyung will almost reach the home in fifteen minutes.

But as they both came out of the cafe rain got heavy. At that time jisoo was already on the road and she got whole wet so easily. She quickly hold her big dress from both side and tured around to see taehyung standing infront of the cafe door. As jisoo look taehyung rested his right side on the door. From this act of taehyung also it shows that he don't want to get into the rain.

1074 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy