🏵45🏵

Next day. Today also the six of them went to the school together like usual. Today it was said that the school will be holding a party tonight to celebrate taehyung and jisoo winning the competition. With out taehyung and jisoo knowing of the last two days so many people were getting ready for this party.

The another four even gifted her and taehyung the dress they would were that night. And told them it is a must to were them for tonight's party.

After getting ready for tonight's party jisoo look at her reflection on the mirror for one last time. Jisoo also couldn't believe when she saw how beautiful she looks tonight.

"Sooyaa.... are you done.... it is almost time now" jin yell from down stairs. Jisoo quickly put on hergerls made her way to the living all other were present at that time.

This time like others taehyung also look at jisoo who was coming down stairs. From his heart taehyung praise at jisoo's beauty. Tonight jisoo looks more beautiful as she had put on some light makeup. Jisoo felt embarrassed when she felt their eyes on her.

"Oh my God.... my baby cousin is so beautiful" jin said and pinch jisoo's cheeks. Jisoo blushed like at a tomato. She also was get shy when ever people praise her for her looks.

"Not your baby cousin.... she is my bestie..... sooyaa you really looks so beautiful tonight" chaeyoung said and hugged jisoo a little.

"Yaa chaeyoung move away.... she is even my bestie too.... let me see her.... I think this is first time in her life that she used makeup" jennie said.

"Yea jisoo.... you looks so beautiful tonight" jimin said as jennie stand next to him.

"Are you all really going to make me embarrassed" jisoo said bring an angry expression to her which made them all to laugh.

When the six of the enter most of the student were already there. Not only students the teacher were there too. The whole atmosphere was filled with happiness.

As they enterd the teachers and students stared to congratulating them. The another four sneaky escape it but taehyung and jisoo had to stay there. Two of them wanted to go away from that. When they are finally done and turned around to go to the another four they came on face to face with taemin and yoona.

Yoona came and hugged saying jisoo looks so beautiful. She even praise her son taehyung. Yoona more over said they both look like a prince and a princess and started to laugh. Taehyung and jisoo got more embarrassed when taemin also joined and laugh with yoona. Yoona asked and taehyung and jisoo took a photo with yoona and taemin.

Taehyung went to the drinks and took a cock as he drink it. From the time he saw jisoo tonight he feel like he was feeling thirsty. From that time jisoo was the one who was only on his mind and tonight because of it be even couldn't talk to the teacher in a good way. He look at different side to see the queen of his heart. Taehyung didn't knew to look at another side when he saw jisoo who was talking to another girl. Taehyung smile when he saw her smile between talking. He know he will not get bored of looking at her. When tonight every one praise jisoo he also wanted to praise jisoo so much. But no word came to her tongue.

While taehyung was looking at jisoo, Nancy who was looking at her was almost going to blast out with anger. She was holding to the glass so tightly. She was angry that much. When taehyung didn't answer any of her call, she began to knew that he had change this number today.

She went to nayeon and jeongyeon to talk about that as she also got taehyung's number from nayeon. The anger on her heart for jisoo is because of nayeon. Nayeon told her that taehyung didn't pick up her calls before of jisoo. She believes what nayeon said when she saw the how taehyung was looking at jisoo tonight. That's why she began to plan what is her next move.

Taehyung who was looking at jisoo got shocked when jin call him. He walk to jin as jin ask him to come. At that time it was informed for the teacher to go and take their dinner. That was how the party was organized that night. Students will after all the teachers are done with their dinner. So now there were only students at the hall that time.

When taehyung reacher jin jisoo also reached there. At that time all five was there except jimin. The five started to talk about different thing. Jin and taehyung went from there when jimin called then and ask them to come with him. Again the three girls continue what they were talking about.

"Hey you" jisoo who left jennie and chaeyoung to take a glass of water got shocked when Nancy hold her hand made her face her. Jennie and chaeyoung also got shocked and came near jisoo. The three of them knew what ever it is going to start will not end in a good way as they saw nayeon and jeongyeon near Nancy.

"You really think very high of your self right" nancy said. "What you mean" jisoo ask.

"You think you are too high just because you got perform with taehyung..... and you hade put lot of make up tonight.... I know that is also to show to taehyung.... I don't think you know who I am when you are going to steal taehyung away from me" Nancy said being angry but jisoo didn't say even a word. She now knew the reason why Nancy is angry. She wanted to tell Nancy that there is no kind of relationship between her and taehyung that Nancy is thinking. But she stayed silent as nayeon and jeongyeon was also there.

1005 words.

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy