🏵10🏵

When chaeyoung came to jisoo's house no one can be seen. But the door was open. Chaeyoung got inside house after a little debate over in her head about if she enters the house or not. Nervousness can be clearerly seen on her face as she climbs up the stairs. Chaeyoung stand infront of the first door and knock on the door as she calls jisoo. After sometimes chaeyoung open the door and went in when she didn't get any answer thinking jisoo will be in the shower.

Chaeyoung went un and look around the room which was paint in light blue colour. Her eyes wide open and she knew this was jin's room as she saw the photo frame on the side table. She quickly walk to go out of the room because jin might come in at anytime and she don't want to jin to see her in this room.

Chaeyoung steps freeze as she saw jin who came out of the bathroom. At that time jin don't know if there is anyone in the room. Jin was also so shocked to see chaeyoung in his room.

Chaeyoung stand on her step looking at jin. She never imagined jin like this even in her dream. A white towel was covering his lower part as water drops was falling from his hair.

Chaeyoung came out of thoughts when jin threw after at her face. Jin was find this funny to see chaeyoung shocked red face. With a smile he walk near chaeyoung and stand right infront of her. Chaeyoung quickly cover her eyes which made jin's smile more wider.

"I am really sorry.... I thought this is jisoo's room" chaeyoung said still her eyes covering her eyes.

Chaeyoung this innocence made jin to fell for her more deeper. He wanted to hide chaeyoung from the whole world even though he knew it is impossible.

After sometimes chaeyoung took her hands from her eyes when jin didn't say anything. She was kind of shocked as she saw jin had changed to Jeans in this short time. Jin who was looking at chaeyoung through the mirror saw all this expression of her face.

"You don't like it when I wear a jeans.... should I change it back to the towel" jin said and chaeyoung quickly shake her head as she was now blushing like a tomato.

"Since you are here why don't you choose a shirt for me.... if you do I will be really happy" jin said. Chaeyoung nodded and slowly walk towards the wardrobe and look at the shirts. She took a black office type shirt and close the door of the wardrobe.

"This shirt is fine right" chaeyoung said as she show jin the shirt. She gave jin the shirt as he nodded and quickly walk back to go out of the room. At that time her heart was beating so fast that she was sure jin will hear it.

Jisoo who was putting her ear on jin's room move away when she knew chaeyoung was coming out. She quickly ran down stairs looking at jin's room. She look front when it was almost like three steps left. Jisoo got shocked as she saw taehyung who was coming towards the stairs looking at his phone. With the shock jisoo step on her own legs and came to fell down.

Taehyung look at the stairs when he heard someone shouting. At that time jisoo was coming to fell. Before he could go away he was already on the ground and jisoo on top of him.

Jin and chaeyoung who came out of the room downstairs when they heard some noises. They both couldn't control their laughter when the saw taehyung and jisoo who was laying on the floor.

As jisoo heard jin and chaeyoung laughing she quickly tried to get up. But as she too her head to get up there was a pain on her head and some thing pulled her towards taehyung.

Some of jisoo hair was on taehyung shirt button. Jisoo tried to remove her hair from the button but it was difficult as she can't see it. She got nervous and look at taehyung. Taehyung put his hand on jisoo's shoulders as he push her. As he did this a painful voice came out of jisoo's mouth so he stop.

Jisoo then pull her head not minding the pain she will feel. But like she thought she didn't feel any pain. Instead the button came out of the shirt.

As jisoo saw this she got so frightened that she couldn't even move. As jin and chaeyoung saw this both of their laughter got bigger. Now jin was even recording all this.

When jisoo look at taehyung she saw anger fill his eyes. Before taehyung could touch her jisoo quickly stand up.

"What the hell.... how dare you.... how many times should I have to tell you to stay away from me.... if you came near me always something will happen to me.... and today took off the button of my shirk" taehyung said as he pointed to his shirt. As taehyung said this jisoo also look at taehyung shirt then the button on the floor.

"Relax tae.... sooyaa didn't do that on purpose.... she will know how to put it back on.... calm down.... sooyaa go and put the button back on the shirt" jin said.

When jin said this also taehyung stand on his step. He start to walk when jin push him a little. He didn't even look back and went inside jin's room.

"Should I really have to go.... he might even push me out of the window" jisoo said.

"Yes.... no more excuses.... it happens because of you so you have to go and make it right.... right chae" jin said and chaeyoung nodded agreeing with jin.

"Chae you too really" jisoo said not believing when chaeyoung agree with jin.

At last jisoo give up and took a needle from the rack as she made her way to jin's room. Jisoo let go of a big sigh as she was infront of the room. Jisoo slowly open the door and saw taehyung sitting on jin's bed.

1035 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy