🏵15🏵

"Jisoo now come in.... ryujin also might get awake.... I don't even know how to hold a baby" taehyung said slowly.

"Rujin will not awake this fastly....I will come in within a minute" jisoo said and didn't wait for taehyung's replay as she started to run in the rain. Taehyung shook his head for jisoo's this behaviour as he rested his side on the door and watches jisoo.

It felt like it was the happiest moment of jisoo's life. Smiling she kept on jumping on the water looking like a five years old kid. A smile foam on taehyung's lips as he saw this. Time by time jisoo will ask taehyung to come and join her. But every time taehyung will say no being serious.

Jisoo throws some water towards taehyung. Taehyung widen his eyes and went back like he saw a monster or something. At that time he heard crying of rujin. Taehyung look at jisoo winding his eyes.

"What happen" jisoo ask. "Ryujin is awake" taehyung said. "What.... oh my God.... taehyung ho and take her" jisoo said as she walk in.

"What are you crazy.... I told you before also I don't know how to handle kids" taehyung said looking at she like asking are you crazy.

"Taehyung try to understand.... look I am wet and if a take rujin then she might caught a cold.... I am going to take a shower.... I promise I will make it really quick.... so please.... look after only for that time.... I know you love rujin do much.... so do what I say.... there will be a milk bottle at the refrigerator.... give it to rujin.... she is awake because she is hungry" jisoo said. All this time there was nervousness on taehyung's face. He wanted to say something to jisoo but stops and ran to ryujin's room. That time also she was crying.

Jisoo went in and texted minzy to come fast. Still she didn't think to go to shower. She took her phone and went to living room as she hide behind the couch.

At that time taehyung came out carrying ryujin. Even though she haven't fully stop crying she is not crying too much.

Taehyung was so scared he had never taken a kid before this. From the way taehyung was holding ryujin it feel like ryujin might fell at any moment. Jisoo find this funny at the same time she was also scared that ryujin might fell.

Taehyung was making different voice to clam ryujin down. He quickly made his way to the kitchen and came back to the living room with ryujin's bottle. Taehyung lyed ryujin down on the couch as he put the bottle near her mouth. Taehyung took his hand away when ryujin hold on the bottle and started to drink on her own.

At that time taehyung leave a big sigh. It felt like he was not breathing from the time he took ryujin. Every second he look at the side of jisoo's room as there was mo sign of jisoo. For a moment taehyung feel like jisoo is doing this on purpose.

Taehyung look at ryujin as something wet hit his face. He look and saw ryujin was holding the bottle towards him. Again ryujin move the bottle. Ryujin didn't stop this as she was feeling this so funny.

Taehyung tried to take the bottle from ryujin and when he finally did milk was all over his shirt. As taehyung took the bottle ryujin laugh and started to clap. But on the next second she again started to cry. Jisoo who saw this almost couldn't control her laughter.

Taehyung again tried to give ryujin the milk bottle as she cry. But it was now almost over. Taehyung think and ran to the kitchen. After like a minute he came back with a yogurt and a spoon with ryujin's water bottle.

Taehyung gave and took ryujin as he make her sit on his lap. As taehyung took a spoon of yogurt and put it near ryujin mouth ryujin close her mouth tightly not to eat as he move her body. Because of this the spoon fell and there was yogurt on taehyung's shirt. Taehyung didn't care about this as he again took the spoon and tried to feed ryujin. As ryujin knew the taste thankfully she ate with out fighting with taehyung anymore.

When ryujin clam down and started to eat there was a smile on taehyung face. Anyone who sees it will now it was a real smile. Jisoo also smile seeing taehyung smile. As taehyung finished feeding ryujin there was yogurt all over ryujin. Same goes to taehyung.

When jaehin, minzy and jin came in taehyung was giving ryujin water. Three of their eyes widen as they saw this and walk to taehyung. That was the time jisoo also saw them. She quickly stops the video and hide her self more.

"Oh my God....taehyung son.... what is this" minzy said pointing at ryujin and taehyung. The three of them was shocked that taehyung who never pick ryujin more over any kid had picked ryujin. And for it is also to feed her.

Taehyung was really embarrassed as he saw the three. He wanted to disappear to the thin air. Maybe minzy knew it. She smile and took ryujin from taehyung's lap. As minzy took ryujin they saw the yogurt on taehyung's shirt and the bottle on the ground. Three of them also knew what happened. Taehyung got embarrassed and move his hand though the hair as jaehin and jin cough to control the laughter and minzy put ryujin head on hers.

"Ahem.... ahem.... where is sooyaa" jin ask controlling his laughter. It is the time taehyung remembered about jisoo. The one who said she will come quickly is still in the shower.

"She got wet by the rain and went to take a shower" taehyung said as he get up from the couch.

"What.... she got wet by the rain.... taehyung did you also" jin ask. "What are you also crazy no.... you know I don't like rain" taehyung said.

"Then what happened to your shirt" Jim ask.

"This.... this.... milk" taehyung said pointing at the bottle on the ground. The three almost couldn't control their laughter but still control it because taehyung might get angry. "I will go and clean ryujin up" minzy showed a reason to go from there. "I will ho and check on sooyaa" jaehin give a reason to go. Jin stayed there not being able to give any reason to go.

1099 words.

I really enjoyed writing this part. I hope you all will enjoy reading this part.

This is the longest part in this story so far.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy