🏵18🏵

When jin and jisoo came from the school today jaehin was also at home. Jaehin ask them to get freshen and come as they are going out to eat. This made jisoo so excited and jump around like a kid.

As jin and jisoo came down they went to the restaurant with out wasting any time. They order to the food and was talking about different funny things.

"Dad now tell what you are going to say.... I know you came herewith us because you want to tell us something" Jin said.

"See jaehin.... jin has learned all your tricks" minzy said and laugh where jaehin and jisoo also joined.

"Hmm actually the thing is I am going to China to a business trip for a week" jaehin said. "Dad this is not your first time going to a business trip" Jin said.
"That us why I have to talk about this this time.... this time your mom and ryujin will also go with me.... so like other time until we come back you and sooyaa will stay at tamin's house" jaehin said. Jin got happy and smile where jisoo widen her eyes and got up from the chair.

"What.... oppa I can stay at the house.... I don't want to go that house" jisoo said as she sit on the chair.

"No more excuses sooyaa.... all the time when me and minzy go out of the country we keep jin at that house.... so this time also you both have to stay at that house" jaehin said. "But oppa" jisoo calls. "Yes dad we will stay at that" jin said and jisoo glared at jin where jin wink at her and laughs.

"And moreover.... yoona will only be the one at home.... after few days taemin is going to Australia.... so do what yoona said and jisoo don't fight with taehyung" jaehin said.

After going home jin and jisoo started to pack their bags as jaehin asked them to. Jisoo slowly put her dresses in the suit case which shows she really don't want to do this.

Jaehin also want send her to that house. When she don't want to stay near taehyung how can she live under same roof as him.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung was sitting on the living room cough watching TV. He didn't ho out as his father ask him to stay. In few minutes his parents also sit on the couch. Like after fifteen minutes they heard the door bell.

"They are here" yoona said and went to open the door. Taehyung who was back facing the door couldn't see who came in. After sometimes jaehin minzy ryujin and jin came and sit on the couch. Taehyung knew what is happening when he saw the bag jin was carrying since jin always comes to this house every time jaehin and minzy go out of the country.

Taehyung smile and hug jin. As he move away from jin he saw jisoo who enter the house with a small suit case.

"Is she also going to live here" taehyung said widen his eyes pointing at jisoo.

"Son.... how are you talking to her" yoona said as she put the the hand taehyung was pointing at jisoo.

"But mom.... I can't live in the same house with her" taehyung said.

"So it means you like me.... that's why you can't live in the same house eith me" jisoo said. That time anger came be seen from both of their eyes.

"Sooyaa.... that time also I ask you not to fight" jaehin said.

"Huh.... are you crazy.... I am not to like a idoit like you" taehyung said. "What.... did you just call me as an idiot.... if I am an idiot then you are also an idiot" jisoo said. "I am not an idiot but every o e here will know you are an idiot" taehyung said. "How dare you.... you can't call me that you........ fool" jisoo said as she is now standing righ infront of taehyung.

"Stupid. I am not a fool you are" taehyung said. "Mind your language taehyung" jisoo said. "First you learn it.... you are behaving live a three year old kid" taehyung said. "Taehyung.... you are just an expression less person" jisoo said. "What who me" taehyung said pointing to his self. From the way he said that it was clear that he couldn't belive what jisoo just said.

"Sooyaa what did I say" jaehin said as he bring jisoo near to him. "So apologise to taehyung now" jaehin said.

"What he started it" jisoo said still glaring at taehyung.

"That's true.... tae you shouldn't talk to her like that.... so apologise to her" taemin said.

As taehyung heard tamin's voice he got more angry and look at her. Because of jisoo his father is now angry with him. He leave a small sigh and said sorry without even looking at jisoo.

"Jisoo now aplogize" jaehin said. "Sorry" when jaehin said that jisoo said to taehyung. From both of their faces it was clear that they are not sorry for each other and and they said it because they don't have any choice.

As jisoo said sorry taehyung went upstairs to his room. Yoona also took jisoo to show her the room she will be staying. Since jin stay at this house many time he knew which room he have to go to.

When taemin ask jaehin to wait for the tea jaehin reject as it is almost the time for the flight. When yoona came down jaehin and minzy said to yoona it is how jisoo's behaviour is and apologised. Yoona smiled and said it is okay and she will treat jisoo like her own daughter. As yoona said this a smile foam on both jaehin and minzy face. They thanks and leave the house.

Yoona heart tells that because if jisoo taehyung will change. That change is a change that she really wants. She wants this silent taehyung to be change past joyful taehyung.

What yoona also don't know is the reason that taehyung became like this. Past taehyung was so joyful and live like there is no tomorrow. Even though she don't know the reason she want taehyung to be happy. And her heart says that jisoo is the that can bring the old taehyung back.

1055 words.

Vsoo in your area.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy