🏵17🏵

That day in the class also jennie sat there like a statue. For the break time she went to the canteen when jisoo and chaeyoung beg her. Jimin was the one who didn't came to the canteen. From jennie's action anyone can understand she was waiting for jimin as she kept looking at the door every second. Her heart was filling with complain even when jimin did what she ask him to do.

She wanted jimin to come to her and tell her that he will not obey to what she says. She wanted jimin to ask her forgiveness and tell to her that he will never be like that again. If then jennie will surely forgive jimin and give him a second chance.

Jimin and jennie's this behaviour is effecting to the another gour also. Jin and chaeyoung who started a relationship is also sad of their best friends.

Now it's been two days. But still the two haven't talk to each other. Jimin always keep his distance from jennie like jennie said. There is all way a pain that can be seen from jennie's eyes were jimin's behaviour is changed so much. Now jimin is always so silent.

Days passes like this. Now a week is passed. After the Saturday and Sunday holidays jimin didn't come to school on Monday and Tuesday. This made jennie sad. She really wanted to see jimin's face.

As jennie was so nervous about jimin not coming to school she saw him in the school Wednesday. She sigh in relief knowing that nothing had happen to jimin.

As both of their eyes met each other, jennie this time saw the pain in jimin's eyes. With out jennie wanting tears start to foam in her eyes.

"This all is because you saw jimin" jin said as jennie walk to go to the class. Jennie stops. Jennie didn't know what to say.

"It's too much.... just too much.... I am actually so shocked that you can't see what we can see.... we have noticed every single change that came to jimin but why you couldn't..... jimin is staying away from you because you told him to.... don't you both know that you both are hurting because of you two" jin said again.

"Jimin have changed his behaviour just for you jennie.... so please bring back our friend.... I am now scared that I might lose him.... jennie in these two days jimin didn't came to school because he was admitted.... he felt weak because he was not eating and always thinking.... so please bring him back" jin plead jennie. At that time tears was coming out of jennie's eyes. She shook her head asking jin not to beg her like that. By looking at another three faces also jennie knew they all want jimin back and they are counting on her on that.

That day on the class jennie was waiting for the break time. She can't wait to talk to jimin again.

"Jennie go and talk to jimin.... we will sit here" chaeyoung said as they all sit on there usual table. The other three also nodded agreeing. "Thank you guys thanks a lot.... I am so happy I have friend like you" jennie said.

"Come on nini.... if you want to keep your friends with you then go and bring jimin now" jisoo said. Jennie laugh and nodded as she made her way to the playground as jin said jimin was there.

With a smile on her face jennie made her way to the playground. But her smile fade when she saw jimin with jeongyeon.

Jimin was holding jeongyeon shoulders and was saying something. Jennie couldn't stay there for any more minutes as she ran to they she came. Jennie came and went inside the library.

Jisoo who was sitting near the table saw jimin shows walking fastly as he made his way to the library. Jisoo quickly show this to other three and they all also made their way to the library as they saw how angry jimin was.

When jimin entered the library there was very few students like ten students. Likly the Liberian was also not there. "Get out all.... now" jimin said all the students quickly went out of the library. 
When jisoo and another three reached there jimin have closed the door and lock it from the inside.

Jennie who was at the behind of a rack was widing her eyes as her heart beats really fast. She got shocked when jimin stand infront of her. Jennie start to walk to get out of the library but jimin hold her hands.

"Jimin please let me go" jennie said trying to release her hand from jimin's hold.

"Jennie are you the only one who can make decision.... can't I.... today also you make decision with what you have seen.... I know you have seen me with jeongyeon that's why you came back.... but please even thoug you will not come to my life will you please listen to me.... yes today jeongyeon have proposed to me.... but do you what I said" jimin said and hold jennie's shoulders.

"I told her I never loved her.... I told her that I always did what she ask me because she is related to me.... I have never think of her that way.... I told her I love jennie since the first time I saw you.... them I smiled at her and came back..... that time I saw you" jimin said and move back as he walk towards the door.

"Sorry" jennie said hugging jimin who was back facing her. Jimin shirt was getting wet because of jennie's tears.

"Sorry.... really sorry.... please forgive me.... today when I saw you with jeongyeon I was scared I lost you" jennie said and jimin made her face him.

"I would do anything yo....." "sshhh.... nini stop crying.... my heart hurts so much when I see you cry.... so stop.... I love you very much" jimin said as he hug jennie. "I love you too" jennie said.

"Open this door now" jimin and jennie moved from each other when they heard jisoo and jin calling.

They went out and hugged each others they went to their class to continue their classes. A smile was on each of their face asnow all the problems are okay.

1060 words.

If you guys don't know the sentence my heart hurt is a sentence that I really use and it is like a joke among my friends. So finally I got to use it hehe.

Jenmin is okay now so get ready to say hello to vsoo on tomorrow's part.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy