🏵33🏵

"Actually even though I don't want to agree.... you have change a lot of thing in myself.... and I should thank you for that.... but I didn't know how to say it to you.... atleast I thought from the way I act you will understand that I was feeling sorry or I wanted to say thanks to you.... but I was wrong.... I show a complete different look.... am I right" taehyung said and ask her question. At that time jisoo who was listening to taehyung nodded and taehyung giggle which made jisoo to smile.

"So I want to say sorry.... I am sorry that I hurt you intentionally and unintentionally also..... and thank you for what you did" taehyung said. Jisoo felt happy.

"Hello.... if you don't say anything how will I know if you forgive me or not" taehyung said as he waved his hand infront of jisoo's face. Taehyung's this act made to jisoo leave a soft giggle that made taehyung smile too.

"Umm.... to see that.... you really forgive me.... can I.... can I hug you" taehyung said and jisoo look at him. On the next second she look at the ground when she saw taehyung's was looking at her.

"Umm I... I" jisoo could not finish the sentence. "I am taking it as a yes" taehyung said and pulled jisoo to him and hugged her. Jisoo got a shocked and stayed still with out any movements.

"Sooyaa.... right now I am getting so embarrassed to the fact that you didn't join me" jisoo smile when taehyung said this standing at the same position. Jisoo also hugged him back made made taehyung to laugh softly where jisoo had a shy smile.

"Let us join too" jin said and the four came and hugged the two which made all of them to laugh softly.

Tonight jin, jimin, chaeyoung and jennie started to wanting something to happen. The four wanted taehyung and jisoo to be couple. Even if the four didn't see taehyung and jisoo's love for each other in their heart, they sure do saw that in both of their eyes. That is the reason they went the two to be together.

.

.

.

.

The next day. After two days again they have to go to school today. But today again the classes were not there. The student were preparing for the event that will take place tonight. Tonight the students who got different positions in the school will officially get the position.

The six of them were also preparing with the others. They took a break and went to the cafetiere.

"Why didn't you three elected for any position.... I am sure all the girls in this school will vote for you three even if you are not good a studies" jisoo said as they with on the table.

"Yaa when you say that it seems like we are not good at studies" jin said looking at jisoo as if he is not believing what jisoo said just now. "Yea yea we will see how good you guys are when this semester is over" jisoo said.

"We didn't want those positions.... if we got that then we will busy and will not be able to meet each like we do" jimin said. "And if you girls don't know also we have a position in this school' jin said that made all of them to laugh.

In one day also there was a big change in taehyung's behaviour. He was always smiling and even join the others talk. This made the other four really happy. But jisoo was nervous. She was nervous that she might do some that might make his smile fade. She don't want that to happen. Today is the day taehyung talk to most nicely and she don't want to change it.

Taehyung took his phone and look when a message came. As he saw the message the colours on his face changed. He then look at jisoo angrily.

The five got shocked when taehyung stand and hot the table really hardly.

"Why did you do that.... I said why did you do that" taehyung came closer to jisoo's face and repeat the question. At that time they got the attention of the few students at the cafetiere.

Just like the another four jisoo also don't know what taehyung was talking about. They don't know why taehyung's this good mood changed this quickly. Jisoo stayed with out saying anything.

"Are you sick.... I really never though you would do this.... I really didn't expect this from you" taehyung said went out of the cafetiere. Five of the look at each other being shocked. None of them knew what taehyung was just now talking about. Jisoo on the other hand didn't know what she did today to make taehyung angry. She was so careful today. But still again taehyung got angry.

"What did I do now.... can you guys tell me what I did" jisoo ask looking at the four. And they shrug their shoulders as an answer.

"Aarg.... what is wrong with him.... he will really make me kill myself one day" jisoo said and drink the water as she also leave the table.

That day again the cold taehyung was back. Jisoo was sad for the fact that taehyung didn't even talk her what happened. But she was trying her best bot to show it from her face.

They all finished they walk at afternoon. But the English teacher ask and jisoo have wait more. So jisoo ask the rest of them to go to home and she will come later.

The teacher ask jisoo to annoyed the name of student tonight. The another girl who was actually going to do this catch a cold today and her voice was not good because of it. Jisoo couldn't mo as teacher ask her for that so hopefully. And with the teacher's help she had a small practice.

Like after ten minutes she the teacher let her go. So she quickly took a taxi and made her to the house. When jisoo came out of the taxi jin and taehyung also reached home. The three walk in together. That time also there was anger on taehyung's face.

1040 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy