🏵44🏵

Jisoo quickly got out from there not wanting to stay there anymore. Othere wise the girl who always have answer to there questions didn't even knew how to foam a single word. Taehyung also went out of there and went inside jin's room.

When taehyung came out of the shower jin was already in the room. After looking at jin taehyung went and stand infront of the mirror.

"You take so long even to shower.... I came here because you are taking so long" jin said and taehyung just smile.

"So then tell me what happen last night.... really I am really curious" jin said.

"Did something happen last night" taehyung ask acting that he don't know what jin is talking about.

"Tae.... I know you exactly knows what I mean.... from the look on both of your faces I know both your fight ended up some how.... otherwise I am sure you both will not be sleeping inside each other's arm that comfortably.... tae do you know why I really want to know what happen last night.... actually you will also know how me and jimin will treat our lovers.... but I not only me jimin also couldn't think about how you will treat your lover" jin said. At that time taehyung went and open jin's wardrobe to take a shirt from it.

"Lover?" It was only the word taehyung could think about with all the things jin just said.

"Hmm.... tae if you don't want to lie.... then you gave to tell you love her.... I mean you love sooyaa.... don't you" jin said and taehyung froze. He suddenly look at jin with visible fear on his face. Jin stand from the bed and walk towards taehyung as he put his hand on taehyung's shoulder.

"Relax tae.... in the past also you were sharing everything you want with me.... then why you can't now.... I always used to keep your secrets as secrets.... why should I change now.... if you are hiding it think that I might get angry then I am tell you tae.... I am really happy for you.... I am happy that you choose jisoo from all those girls.... I can only leave her in a good gand like yours.... so fight for her.... we all are with you" Jin said and taehyung hug him.

"Thanks jin.... yea I do.... I mean I really love her a lot.... I don't why and when.... but I do know that I really love her" taehyung said.

"I guess our plan is successful.... actually last night was our plan.... i knew you will understand even if jisoo didn't" jin said.

"Yea.... you guys also only knew that trick.... I knew it was your plan and the door got lock from the out and was not stuck.... but I also tried open the door.... because when day jisoo find out it was your plan she will think I also joined you guys" taehyung said. At that time there was a smile on his face.

When taehyung and jin went down another four was already at the dinning room. So they both also came and started to eat.

"Tae.... what happen to your hand" jennie ask as she saw taehyung hand when taehyung took a slice of bread. When jennie said that all of them look at taehyung's hand and taehyung and jisoo could only look at each other. At that time jisoo remembered the time she bite on taehyung's hand. The another four also understand what happened when they saw the look taehyung and jisoo was looking at each other.

"Sooyaa.... you became too hungry last night and ate taehyung's hand right" jimin said laughing which made jisoo to cough. She was coughing so hard that now tears are coming from her eyes. Taehyung look at jisoo by concern. He quickly put some water on a glass and hand it over to jisoo.

At that time also jisoo got embarrassed when she noticed the four pair of eyes that was looking at them. So to get rid from those eyes she quickly took the glass of water from taehyung and drank it.

It was the time taehyung also knew what was happening. So he also sit on his chair and act like nothing happened just now.

Unlike taehyung now it is jisoo who was acting like taehyung. The whole that day jisoo was trying her best not to come infront of taehyung. Even if she saw taehyung she quickly go from there acting she didn't saw him.

On the other hand from jisoo's this act taehyung was getting out of his mind. He thought jisoo was acting like this because of the way he acting last night. Taehyung really tried to talk to jisoo. But he couldn't get a chance even when they went back home. After going back home also taehyung couldn't take jisoo as jisoo was spending all the time in her room.

That night the sleep was also so many miles away from taehyung. Taehyung kept on rolling on his bed for like an hour. At that time there was so many colours on taehyung's face. He then get up and sat on the bed as he hand combed his hair.

At that time his phone started to ring which was in the side table. He quickly took it thinking that it will a call from jisoo. But the happiness on his face went away when he knew it was Nancy who was calling him. Taehyung throw away his phone with the anger which made it break into pieces. He was so angry that he got a call from someone who he don't want to any day at this kind of time.

.

.

.

.

Next day. Today also the six of them went to the school together like usual. Today it was said that the school will be holding a party tonight to celebrate taehyung and jisoo winning the competition. With out taehyung and jisoo knowing of the last two days so many people were getting ready for this party.

1012 words

Spoiler. In this party tae will confess. But the question is to whom would tae confess.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy