🏵36🏵

Jisoo could understand the reason taehyung is acting like that. Isn't she supposed to be the who should be angry about what happened today. But when she is ready to forgive and talk to taehyung again taehyung had push her away and more over taehyung is ghosting her. Jisoo really couldn't see any reason why taehyung to act like this. She even told him that she didn't give nancy his number. Isn't taehyung should be say sorry for her and ask her for forgiveness because he blamed her with put knowing the truth. But why is taehyung act like he is ghosting her now.

Whole that day taehyung was ignoring jisoo. All other got the taehyung that they wanted. But jisoo is the only one who didn't get that taehyung. Jisoo feel happy when he sees taehyung smiling infront of her her heart is full of complains as it is completely different for her. Jisoo also didn't try to take to taehyung that day. No the thing is she is scared to talk to him first.

As they have to got to the school event tonight they couldn't go to the airport with irene. So the three of them bid there byes to irene before they went to the event. Not only irene but jinyoung all so became really close to jisoo because of her child like behaviour.

That night the event finished at almost twelve o clock. The three boys jin, jimin and taehyung was part of the high committee in the school. At that time the three girl knew this was what jin meant today at the cafetiere. After the event when they took photos also taehyung talk to the both couples so nicely but he completely ignored jisoo. Jisoo also didn't say anything as she didn't want to ruin the happy mood.

.

.

.

.

After getting ready to sleep jisoo went out of the room to get some medicine that was in the kitchen. She was having a bad headache since she came home. Jisoo steps stops infront of the kitchen door when she saw taehyung who took a water bottle from the refrigerator.

Maybe because taehyung also felt someone's presence. He also look at jisoo, with an expressionless face. Taehyung went near the table after taking a water bottle. He pour some water into a glass and sit on a chair. Jisoo slowly walk and stops infront of the refrigerator.

The medicine that she want on the the refrigerator. She held up her hand but she was short to reach it. She stands on her tip top but still she couldn't reach it. Jisoo look at taehyung who was already looking at her.

Jisoo look at taehyung thinking he might come and take it for her. But taehyung didn't even move from there. Jisoo then jump a little trying to reach it. But she couldn't. She even couldn't climb on the chair when taehyung is there.

When jisoo hear the chair moving and taehyung walking, she move away from taehyung a little. She thought taehyung will put the water bottle back in and take her the medicine. But taehyung put the water bottle back in the refrigerator and left like he didn't even saw jisoo there. Jisoo again felt sad when taehyung did that as she was hoping so much taehyung would help her. Jisoo then went and climb up a chair and took the medicine that she wanted. But that time her heart was full of complains. Even though she show that it doesn't effect her it dose. Jisoo sit on the chair when she felt her body became weak.

"Why.... why are you doing this taehyung.... you couldn't believe it when I say also I didn't gave her your number.... aren't I the who have to angry here.... not you.... then why" jisoo said put her head on the table. If seems taehyung was standing infront her and she was complaining to him.

Even though jisoo don't know taehyung who stayed out of the kitchen heard her. At that time he wanted to go to jisoo so much. But he didn't as he promised to himself that he will stay away from jisoo. Taehyung went to his room when his heart was cry for jisoo. Taehyung went to the balcony of his room to freshen his mind. He lay down on the small couch on the balcony as he look at the night sky.

He really scared because of the new feeling that he is having. Because of this feeling he is hoping too much from jisoo. That is why when anything happens he think that is jisoo's doing. He don't want that to happen. That is why he promised to himself that he will stay away from jisoo even after jisoo tell him the truth.

Taehyung is afraid that he might get hurt because of jisoo with out getting love and care from her. Even though he want jisoo so much he don't know what is in jisoo's house. He is scared that jisoo might think of him as just a friend like jimin, he don't want to be her just friend now. So the best way taehyung saw is to stay away from jisoo till all the feelings in her eyes for jisoo is gone. But he is nervous knowing how much his heart wants jisoo, how much his heart want to be close to jisoo. He have to do a big fight every time to win against his heart.

To night also his heart almost forced him to go and sit next to jisoo. Today also he felt that half of his body is gone as he was ignoring her. But even though no one knows taehyung look at jisoo secretly so many times. This really become too much for him to handle. But he think he will get used to this in few days. And he will not get those new feeling when he sees jisoo. But the question in his heart was can this feeling in his would ever go.

1009 words.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy