🏵35🏵

"Taehyung what you are thinking is not true.... can't you trust me even a bit.... even though I told her I will give her your number I didn't" jisoo said in a soft tone. She is now not taeyong to get out of taehyung's hold.at that time jisoo knew one thing. Taehyung don't have even a bit trust in her. He had trust in her than taehyung will not even think that jisoo is the one who gave Nancy his number.

From jisoo's those word taehyung new he messed up. He first have to ask jisoo about it. After that only he have come to an ending. He was not angry for the fact Nancy got his number. He was sad thinking jisoo is pushing him away. That is what ot made him angry.

Taehyung slowly let go of jisoo's hand. Jisoo didn't even look at taehyung. More than that she was heart broken knowing taehyung don't trust her a bit.

"I am really sad.... even though all this happen I thought you would trust me.... I thought you will know I told that to nancy for fun like others.... but no.... I was wrong.... so ask nancy nicely who gave her your number" jisoo said and walk towards the door not even looking at taehyung for once. Jisoo tried open the door forgetting the fact taehyung lock the lock which was above. Jisoo thought the door was stuck and she was trying her best to open it.

Jisoo stops when she felt taehyung was right behind her. She look behind and yes, taehyung was there. Jisoo back faced taehyung when he was too close to her. Actually jisoo thought taehyung came to tell her something. But unlike she thought taehyung unlock the door from the above and move away from jisoo.

As taehyung moved away jisoo look at him fore a couple of seconds before she open the door and went out. At that time yoona and jin was standing infront of that room door. Jisoo gave both of them a small smile and went into her room.

.

.

.

.

At afternoon jisoo came out of her room when it was lunch time. As she came down the stairs she saw yoona, Jim, taehyung and taehyung's sister irene and irene's husband jinyoung. Jisoo never knew that irene's is coming today. From the way they were talking and laughing jisoo new they are talking about something fun.

Unlike other times this time there was a smile even on taehyung's face. Jisoo smile as she thought how happy irene will be seen taehyung's these good changes. At time both taehyung and jisoo's eyes lock for a second and the small smile in taehyung's face dropped which made jisoo sad. But she did her best not show it on her face.

As irene saw jisoo she went to jisoo and made her sit on the couch as she sits next to her. That time also irene was holding jisoo's hand.

"I was waiting to meet my favourite girl" irene said. "What favourite girl.... who is she" jisoo as she don't know whome irene is referring to. "You are my favourite girl" irene said and holds jisoo's cheeks lightly. Jisoo felt little shy when irene said this which made irene smile even bigger and the others also smile. Well, except for taehyung.

"Umm.... annie when did you guys came.... I never knew you are coming today" jisoo quickly change the topic to her shyness.

"Actually mom also don't know know that we are coming today.... jinyoung had to come to a meeting here.... so I thought I will come with jinyoung to surprise everyone.... but we will again go back tonight" irene said.

When irene got married to jinyoung they both started to live in Australia. Even though she comes Korea now and then it will be for few day. They actually couldn't stay in Korea for many days because of jinyoung's business.

"By the way.... I brought you a gift.... you forced my brother to were t-shirts.... so I have give you a gift right" irene said they all laugh. Except taehyung. After jisoo came downstairs taehyung is like he is not there anymore. From the time jisoo came there taehyung took his phone and was playing with his phone.

Jisoo's eyes widen when she saw what irene took from her bag. It was a dream caughter. Jisoo has been wanting one since she came to Seoul. And she never thought she would get one like this.

Jisoo quickly took it from irene and look at closely as a big smile was foam on her face. At that time all of them were looking at her but she didn't knew it as she was too busy looking at the gift that she just got. Jisoo look away from it when she felt every one was looking. She felt so embarrassed and started to blush when she saw they are looking at her. This again made them all laugh.

"Okay.... so everyone now lets go eat.... I am so sure that you all are hungry now" yoona said and went to the kitchen and the others followed her to the kitchen.

While they are eating also they talk about different thing and laugh. Taehyung also talk and laugh a little. But he never talk or even look at jisoo. Jisoo felt really hurt about this.

Jisoo could understand the reason taehyung is acting like that. Isn't she supposed to be the who should be angry about what happened today. But when she is ready to forgive and talk to taehyung again taehyung had push her away and more over taehyung is ghosting her. Jisoo really couldn't see any reason why taehyung to act like this. She even told him that she didn't give nancy his number. Isn't taehyung should be say sorry for her and ask her for forgiveness because he blamed her with put knowing the truth. But why is taehyung act like this ghosting her now.

1003 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy