🏵6🏵

"Oh my God jin.... is it really you.... I never thought you call anyone else beautiful except yourself.... and why should I be more beautiful tonight when I look like this all the time" jisoo said.

"When you came downstairs taehyung look at you so much.... so I thought you look more beautiful tonight.... that's why i wanted to praise you" jisoo said and taehyung look at jin being shock as jisoo also look at taehyung widing her eyes.

"I look at stairs at that time because I though I young girl was coming down stairs" taehyung said being cool.

"You.... you freak...." jisoo started saying not believing what taehyung said just now. But before jisoo could finish her sentence jin hold her hand and start to walk out of the house. Taehyung also smile at jisoo's behaviour but hide it soon as he also walk behind them.

When they arrived at chaeyoung's house chaeyoung and jennie was at the door waiting for them. Like always changing look at jin but look at the ground when she saw jin was looking at her. Jin smile at Chaeyoung's this behaviour. He really like the way chaeyoung gets shy every time he look at her.

While talking about different thing they started to walk to Jimin's house. When they reach jimin house jimin was already there waiting for them. Jimin open the door of the house and let them in.

"Your were waiting for us" jin ask jimin. But it didn't seems like jimin heard what jin said as he was busy looking at jennie who enterd the house.

"Jiminaaah.... you are really in love" jin said as he hit jimin's shoulders and jimin look at him being shocked. ",what did you say just now" jimin said as he bite on his lips. With out repeating what he said jin just shook his head.

They all finalised that they will cook pasta tonight. They all were in kitchen doing different thing to cook pasta. Jennie phone ring who was currently cutting onions. She look at the phone and saw it was a call from her mother.

Jennie went to the garden in the house as she took the call. She sit in a moving chair in the garden. When her mother hang up the phone also jennie sit there.

Jennie shouted when someone came and start to move the chair really quickly. In the next second she started laughing when she knew it was jimin.

"There no chilles" chaeyoung said as she was looking inside the refrigerator. She check the place jimin said that chilli will be. But it was not there.

"Might be some where else also.... sooyaa can you go and ask jimin" jin said and jisoo went out. She saw jimin and jennie sitting on a bench as she were talking about something and laughing. As jennie saw jisoo she ask jisoo to come and sit with them.

"No thanks.... all the fun between both of you will go if I stay here.... I came here to tell jimin that there is no chilli in the refrigerator" jisoo said. "If there is no chilli there then there us no chilli in this house" jimin said. Jisoo went and tell that to jin.

"I will go home and bring a chilli from my house" when taehyung said that jin turn around to taehyung side to tell him something. But at that time jin's hand touches the hot pot. At that time a painful sound came out from jin's mouth.

As chaeyoung saw this her eyes got widen. Chaeyoung didn't even know what she was doing when she hold jin's hand walk near the sink and start to pour cold water.

Chaeyoung look at jin's face when she heard nothing from jin. As she look she saw jin was also looking at her. Both of there eyes got locked with each other and both find it easy to read another's eyes.

Jisoo who saw this smiled at them. She look at taehyung who was going out of the door as her brain got an idea.

"I will also be going with taehyung" jisoo said. But it didn't seems like jin heard it. Jin and chaeyoung are lost in each other's eyes that they don't hear anyone.

Jisoo just shook her heard to them and turn to go with teahyung. But as she trun she fell down. To this chaeyoung and jin also got out from there own world.

Jisoo cursed herself when she knew she fell infront of taehyung. She hit her head but get up quickly like nothing happened.

Taehyung act like he was cleaning his lips as he controlled his laughter. If jisoo knew taehyung laugh at her then it will the death of taehyung. Taehyung didn't wait any more seconds and walk quickly out of the house. Jisoo also correct her hair and run after taehyung.

"Why are you coming after me" taehyung said as they are now in the road. "Why did you wait for me at the door" jisoo also ask with out answering. Taehyung also didn't say anything and kept walking.

"Don't think that I am going with you because I like this.... I am going with you because I wanted give them some alone time" jisoo said. Taehyung close his eyes and leave a heavey sigh as his head was hurting because of this girl.

Taehyung have never met a girl like this before. No girl have said anything like jisoo do to him. All the girl in college look at taehyung with love but jisoo is completely opposite.

"When we go from this alley stay near me" taehyung said as they are now in a really dark alley. "Is this alley for some people" jisoo ask.

She don't have to do what taehyung says. She is not under his control or something. She can do whatever she wanted to. All these day taehyung all ways ask her to stay away from from. But tonight he is asking her to stay near him.

1009 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy