🏵24🏵

Taehyung who was standing with jin and jimin saw this. Taehyung got hurt seeing jisoo so hopeless. He didn't knew when he walk towards them. Taehyung went and for the first thing also removed the boy's hand from jisoo's hand as he hold the boy's shirt from his chest. At that time jin and jimin also came there.

"You.... how dare you.... how dare you to touch her" taehyung said being angry. Ofcourse taehyung is really angry.

"Taehyung stop.... taehyung saying stop" jisoo tried to stop the two when she knew what is going on.

"Cool bro.... you don't have to be so angry.... I only hold her hand.... I think I can also joke around with her just like you do" taehyung was getting more angry by the boy's words.

"Taehyung.... can't you hear.... leave.... leave right now.... I SAID LEAVE" jisoo shouted and tried to remove taehyung's hand.

"Taehyung you don't have any rights to come between any problem because of me" jisoo said.

"No.... they can't treat you like this sooyaa" taehyung didn't like the way jisoo was going to push him away from her. And still he was angry.

"Taehyung can't you hear.... I am telling you to let him go.... this is all because of you.... so you don't have to come here.... I think this is what you wanted.... so stop it now" as jisoo said this taehyung didn't know how he let go of the boy. Every word jisoo said was like an arrow to his heart. He even hot angry because of it and throw a punch at the wall. Even the students who are watching that scene was also scared seeing taehyung angry. Taehyung walk away from there after giving a look like he is warning the boy to stay away from jisoo.

At that day taehyung couldn't got another chance to talk to jisoo at school. He met her on the practice but that is also with all of them. Just like before jisoo used to laugh and joke around with others but she completely ignored taehyung.

Because of that taehyung was hurting so much. Before he always say awful things to jisoo and wish that she will not talk to him. So he should be happy that now jisoo is not talking to him. But he is not. He is so sad because he don't get a childish word from jisoo. But he was doing his best not to show it.

Saturday and Sunday also taehyung only met her on the practice and couldn't got to talk to her since jisoo is still stay at chaeyoung's house.

After Saturday Sunday holiday again school start on Monday. Today is the d day. Today they have to perform the drama.

Just like other days, today also jin, jimin and taehyung was waiting for the girls to come. As they were waiting so many student kept looking at them. But it did not seems the three bothered about this.

After few minutes the faces that they kept wanting to see came in. This time even other boys in there also look at the three girl that came inside the gate.

The three girl were stunning. Except today they always come to the school wearing the uniform but today they were dressed according to the role they are going to play in the drama.

Jin and jimin couldn't take their eyes of their beautiful girlfriends. With out a word from their mouth they were parsing their girlfriends with there eyes.

Just like jin and jimin couldn't take their eyes of chaeyoung and jennie, taehyung couldn't take his eyes of jisoo. Today jisoo looks so different as she made her hair in curls.

Even they stops near the boys also all the students were looking at them. That's why six of them went to play ground so they can get rid of the looks and take some pictures with each other.

After taking photos when they entered the hall where the stage dramas are taking place almost all the students were there. They have to perform there drama fifth. So the six stayed and watch the others performing.

Four drama finished and now it is time for them to perform. As they were performing they were happy that they memories all the lines with out the mistakes and avoid other kind of mistakes like laughing.

They were so relieved when the drama finished with out a mistake.

As the all groups finish performing teacher mimi told the students that the results will be announced on Friday as the other classes will also be performing on different days of this week.

After that all of them start to walk at their own class to take the rest of the classes. On the way they were getting so many compliment specially to jisoo and taehyung for singing the song so beautifully.

"Hehe.... Ofcourse you both sang the song with so much feeling.... it feel like you both are in that positions.... been searching for you my heart belongs to you" jennie said and sing two line from the song as she sit next to jisoo. (A.N= I don't know if there is a song like this. This line is just something I wrote. If anyone if know a song with this line please tell me. Any language is fine :))

Same goes to jin and jimin. They were also making fun of taehyung about singing the song with so much feeling. And plus taehyung was annoyed getting love note from girls. He kept looking at the clock wishing the time will pass fast.

.

.

.

.

It is night time. Jisoo was in her room being bored. She came back to taehyung's house today. Jin went to chaeyoung's house to meet her and jisoo didn't tag along with him to give sometimes for them alone. But know she is regretting it. Yoona is also not home so there is no one she can talk to.

Jisoo didn't want to go out of the room as she is alone in the house with taehyung. She can't face taehyung alone. She don't know how taehyung would put the anger on her. He might even push her down the stairs.

1037 words.

Hi all. I know I am not updating regularly and I feel bad and sorry for that. Well it is holidays now and all my family members are here and I  am actually kinda busy with  hanging out with my family and friends. That is why I couldn't free much time for writing but I will still try my best to update every day.

Sorry again.

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

Stay healthy and happy